• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Its NFL playoff weekend! Predictions inside...

FeatherDaemon1

1st Level Orange Feather
New Orleans Saints vs. San Fransisco 49ers

The Saints take this one as Brees is just on a roll this season and has weapons around him. Yes, San Fran has a good defense, but I just don't see it as enough of a check vs the Saints' offense.

Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots

Tebow exits stage right or ascends to Heaven in a chariot of fire either way his run is over. The Patriots have the benefits of home field, a week to prepare, players coming off the DL and they just played Denver. Denver is coming off an emotional victory over the Steelers they will be drained.

Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens

The Ravens win despite Flacco. Houston is lucky just to be in the playoffs. They have a no name rookie QB and an adequate running game. It will not be enough against the Ravens D. The Ravens are also coming in with more overall playoff experience. Ray Rice wins it for Baltimore.

New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers

Yes, I am going with Eli and the Giants over your... Green... Bay... Packers. The Giants are on a roll. I hate to say it but Green Bay is a bit shaken by the events surrounding the death of their offensive coordinators son. It is a distraction. Earlier this season the Giants gave Green Bay a run for their money despite missing some key players. The Packers' D sucks - Eli and Cruz connect.

There you have it. 😉

Last edited:
Ugh. This season was particularly PAINFUL for us Bills fans. They started off good. They even beat the Patriots! Then...ugh...just...UGH. They lost steam faster than a locomotive without a conductor, an engine, and a god damned track to run on! Why won't that insane old man who owns them just up and DIE.

Ugh. This season was particularly PAINFUL for us Bills fans. They started off good. They even beat the Patriots! Then...ugh...just...UGH. They lost steam faster than a locomotive without a conductor, an engine, and a god damned track to run on! Why won't that insane old man who owns them just up and DIE.

Aye, there is no joy in Ralph Wiggum stadium these days. As a Patriots' fan I was dismayed at that loss to the Bills. But then they just tanked. I honestly thought that they were going to overtake the Jets for runner up rights, but there is always next year.

I would point out, the last GB distraction was Favre's father dying the day before a game. Favre threw for over 400 yards, it was one of his best in his career. I think the Packers will rise to the occasion, especially at Lambeau Field.

The only upset I'm picking is actually a home team... the 49ers. While I and everyone else consider them the lesser team, I think they surprise a swaggering Saints team. Then Packers - Ravens in the Superbowl. We'll see how terribly my predictions hold up.

Well, I was 1 for 1. I was expecting the Saints to actually show up. Turning over the ball 5 times will not win you a game. As for Brady... :cool

Well, I was 1 for 1. I was expecting the Saints to actually show up. Turning over the ball 5 times will not win you a game. As for Brady... :cool

You actually did not do that badly. Figure this, the Saints spotted the Niners a 17-0 lead, playing at San Fran and turned the ball over 5 times. Still the game was decided on the last minute. I agree with you. If the Saints had shown up they would have won.

Yet, I believe the Saints were 4-9 the last 13 times they have played @ San Fran.

At any rate, the Niners move on.

Well done on the rest of your picks!

Given the Packers ousting I do believe the Pats are now the favorites to win it all (hard to believe that was the same team that many were hyping for a possible 19-0 run a few weeks ago). The Ravens are the long outsiders, with the Niners and Giants about even.

You actually did not do that badly. Figure this, the Saints spotted the Niners a 17-0 lead, playing at San Fran and turned the ball over 5 times. Still the game was decided on the last minute. I agree with you. If the Saints had shown up they would have won.

Yet, I believe the Saints were 4-9 the last 13 times they have played @ San Fran.

At any rate, the Niners move on.

Well done on the rest of your picks!

Given the Packers ousting I do believe the Pats are now the favorites to win it all (hard to believe that was the same team that many were hyping for a possible 19-0 run a few weeks ago). The Ravens are the long outsiders, with the Niners and Giants about even.

Oh, I am certainly happy with my prognostications. New Orleans almost pulled it out. I knew that Green Bay was going to lose. I agree that the Patriots are the favorites. That crushing of Denver was a statement. Now Denver had a darn good defense. It was that defense (with the Tebow inspiration, not so much his skill) which propelled Denver into the playoffs. Brady is focused and Gronkowski is an absolute monster. Then of course there is Welker. Defenses will give up points. There is no way that Flacco Warner is going to keep up. Let Rice run the ball all day. Running eats up the clock.

The real contest for the Patriots will be the SuperBowl. I was really impressed by the 49ers. They were intense. I think that I need to give them the edge over the Giants. The Packers walked into a trap game with a cold Aaron Rogers. They were doomed. The 49ers outgunned the QB who broke Dan Marino's yardage record. Yeah, Pierce getting hurt hamstrung them, but still the 49ers were focused. I give the defensive edge to the 49ers too.

I think that I am seeing Patriots (certainly) vs. the 49ers. That will be an awesome matchup and I am standing behind my Patriots in that one all the way.

I can't believe the Saints and Packers lost, I was looking forward to that rematch.

But on the other hand the last 4 teams, any combination of the four would be a good Superbowl.

either the brothers rematch from the regular season in Ravens Vs 49ers or a superbowl rematches of the Patriots vs Giants (back when the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots) or another rematch with Giants vs. Ravens (the same team the Ravens won their first ring against) would be interesting. Maybe something new with 49ers vs Patriots.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back