• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's worthy? (mf/f, Esper Ultima ff12, sides & breast)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
I think that's the hardest picture I have done, even more than the previous picture of the espers I did, I don't know why they are so hard to draw but well, at least I have been able to put another of my crazy ideas in paper.

I like a lot the esper Zalera, I always used him and mateus in ff12 until I stopped playing the game, but he is very hard to draw well and with all detail. And Ultima it's great too, I still prefer Mateus but I like a lot how the picture turn out, i admit that a bit creepy but still I like it.

This comes with a little back-story of how the esper Zalera has got Ultima in that situation.

BACK-STORY
-------------------
It's worthy?

All the espers followed Ultima plan to win the battle agaisnt the god and get their power. That’s the reason why apart of her punishment for rebel herself, Zodiark the most powerful darkness being and Ultima nemesis was released from his seal, she will have to escape him forever in order to avoid her natural predator and the pain and suffering from eternal death.

That’s what the gods know but the truth is that not all the espers followed Ultima just for noting, Zalera, esper of death knew that in case of failure, Zodiark would be freed, and he knew that even being less powerful than him he was the only one who will be able to protect Ultima from Zodiark because death it’s over light and darkness. Him following Ultima was part of their contract “In case we fail you demand me to protect you, I’ll do it but you’ll be mine, I’ll own you for the eternity.”

Ultima couldn’t forget that words as she was following Zalera to where he told her she would be safe, “Are you ready Ultima?” “…” Silence, that was her answer she had a lot of questions to ask him but she was so afraid of the possible answers that she didn’t dare to ask. At least she was going to be safe from Zodiark, Zalera never broke a pact so at least she had something.

When they get to destination Zalera dissapeared “Zal…Zalera…where are you?” Her scared question was interrupted by a purple fog that surrounded her, she couldn’t see anything and she was feeling numb, it was becoming hard to move for her, was that for the fog? She was questioning that on her mind but soon realised that she couldn’t move because something was restraining her. She couldn’t see what was it, but she could feel skeleton hands grabing her. Another hand lifted her head to the side and a lick in her neck make an electrical discharge to run through her spine, She couldn’t take it anymore, but when she tried to protest she felt a finger tapping her mouth, to her surprise she couldn’t open it “Mmmmph!” She was totally scared but it had only began, her dress fall revealing her breast, she felt two hands touching and tickling them, more hands rip the sides of her dress and began to tickle her gently, “humhumhummmm MMMMPH!” She couldn’t take it anymore, that wasn’t what she expected, she wanted to know what the hell was happening… When tears were running down her face, the fog began to reveal something, she was totally grabbed for a lot of skeleton hands, the hand which was holding her head was from Zalera himself, and the one pinching her nipple was from the maiden that Zalera had on his wing. As she tried to protest more hands came from the fog to keep the torture.

“These are the hands of the dead, the ones I control, remember Ultima, I helped you in your rebelion and you failed, now you are mine. Don’t worry, Zodiark will never be able to get you here where only death means power, I’ll keep you safe from him, but the price of protection is high…”
As the torture keep going Ultima could keep only one question in her mind while all the sensations overhelmed her and her blue face turned bright red because the feelings she was getting “Is…that…worthy…of avoiding eternal death?”

---------------------

As a note, I think Ultima ended to thin, but well a part from that I think it's good enough, let me know what you think and I hope you like it.

Last edited:
Hell yes it is worthy! The skeletal face has smooth details. The hands look sinister and the look ready for action. The design of the clothing is quite nice.

Yeah I see the thinness in Ultima. There's a slight disproportion present. I do not see it as distracting. Her lips and mouth are well-done however.

I could tell you really like Zalera, although you have a habit of using lers that none would think of as such. XD I can see how it was the most difficult, since there seems to be more going on than usual. The thinness isn't really that noticable, so all in all it came out well.

Honestly though I...I dunno, I think I was expecting something different somehow. That is, I didn't expect it to be so sexual and such. Not saying that's anything wrong with the pic itself of course, but I guess I am a little...not sure what the word is I'm looking for here so I'll just say it was different than I thought it would be.

Its not that sexual really. Breast tickling does not equal sexuality. I like the pick, only problem with that is her mouth is not open in laughter. that would have been nice.

Now onto the backstory...HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no way in hell is he as powerful as you make him out to be. And no way in hell is he stronger then Ultima in anyway shape or form. I could not disagree more with the story behind this pic.

And no way in hell is Zelera going to stop Zodiark from doing anything. Like he would anyway after being kept a child by the gods. I am sorry if I am being fanboyish, but I just could not stand that story...I apologize. Sorry I feel so strongly.:lol

Hell yes it is worthy! The skeletal face has smooth details. The hands look sinister and the look ready for action. The design of the clothing is quite nice.

Glad you like the picture, these kind are really hard to draw, the espers have a lot of detail. The hands needed a lot of work to be done.

Yeah I see the thinness in Ultima. There's a slight disproportion present. I do not see it as distracting. Her lips and mouth are well-done however.

It's something I realised at the end of the picture, it bothered me a bit because if I had seen it before I had changed it but when all the picture was done I couldn't change it.

I could tell you really like Zalera, although you have a habit of using lers that none would think of as such. XD I can see how it was the most difficult, since there seems to be more going on than usual. The thinness isn't really that noticable, so all in all it came out well.

Yeah, I know sometimes I should keep my ideas in my mind but well. It gave a lot of work, you think it's not too much noticable? Um..don't know, if I had realised before the picture was done maybe I had change it a bit.

Honestly though I...I dunno, I think I was expecting something different somehow. That is, I didn't expect it to be so sexual and such. Not saying that's anything wrong with the pic itself of course, but I guess I am a little...not sure what the word is I'm looking for here so I'll just say it was different than I thought it would be.

I see, I suppose you expected something more playful like the Mateus picture, it's just I couldn't came up with a plot with this two, maybe I should had done something without story and more normal. Sorry it wasn't what you expect, I know sometimes I make things a bit too weird, but you still have given me your opinion after suggesting the picture, so thanks for commenting.

Its not that sexual really. Breast tickling does not equal sexuality. I like the pick, only problem with that is her mouth is not open in laughter. that would have been nice.

I think it's like you say Dae, I didn't though on especially sexual here, something more than how to tickle her in a way that would really bother her, not only in that situation but being tickled there, I think that would make her to want it to stop even more.

Now onto the backstory...HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no way in hell is he as powerful as you make him out to be. And no way in hell is he stronger then Ultima in anyway shape or form. I could not disagree more with the story behind this pic.

And no way in hell is Zelera going to stop Zodiark from doing anything. Like he would anyway after being kept a child by the gods. I am sorry if I am being fanboyish, but I just could not stand that story...I apologize. Sorry I feel so strongly.

Hahaha, no prob Dae, you only expresed your point of view. And I admit you are far more right than I am. I just couldn't come up with any kind of story and like when you fight him in the game there is an strange rule that makes you stop the fight after an amount of time without mattering how much you have hurted him I thought on something like that to give him the upper hand, of course he can't beat Ultima, an even less Zodiark, but knowing he can send them out of his place at his will without any problem (that is truth) the fiction after "that powers" come from that.

No need to apologise! Like I said you are far more right than I am. I knew this back-story wasn't from the best I did.

Hahaha, no prob Dae, you only expresed your point of view. And I admit you are far more right than I am. I just couldn't come up with any kind of story and like when you fight him in the game there is an strange rule that makes you stop the fight after an amount of time without mattering how much you have hurted him I thought on something like that to give him the upper hand, of course he can't beat Ultima, an even less Zodiark, but knowing he can send them out of his place at his will without any problem (that is truth) the fiction after "that powers" come from that.

No need to apologise! Like I said you are far more right than I am. I knew this back-story wasn't from the best I did.

I hope I did not come off as aggressive or hateful/angry. That was not my attention. Over enthusiastic mostly.

Anyway yeah your right about that ability of Zelra, that part is right. However I do not think he has the power to do it as quickly against the likes of Zodiark, Ultima, or Chaos. If he can even force them out to begin with.

But I hope you continue the short stories that go with some of your pictures. they are enjoyable....except for this one.

I see, I suppose you expected something more playful like the Mateus picture, it's just I couldn't came up with a plot with this two, maybe I should had done something without story and more normal. Sorry it wasn't what you expect, I know sometimes I make things a bit too weird, but you still have given me your opinion after suggesting the picture, so thanks for commenting.
Well I guess so. Let me explain for instance, in this case, one of the things notably odd about Ultima was that she constantly holds her dress up. I suppose what I expected was for that to be implemented or played with somewhat. But I dunno if you could really have done a story with it, true. It's not too weird though, I mean by comparison to most anything I've seen anyway. :lol

I hope I did not come off as aggressive or hateful/angry. That was not my attention. Over enthusiastic mostly.

Anyway yeah your right about that ability of Zelra, that part is right. However I do not think he has the power to do it as quickly against the likes of Zodiark, Ultima, or Chaos. If he can even force them out to begin with.

But I hope you continue the short stories that go with some of your pictures. they are enjoyable....except for this one.

That's ok Dae! No prob about that.

Oh and don't worry about the stories, I plan to keep making them, the problem is that I can't assure they will always be good, sometimes they will be better than others, but I think that's normal.

Well I guess so. Let me explain for instance, in this case, one of the things notably odd about Ultima was that she constantly holds her dress up. I suppose what I expected was for that to be implemented or played with somewhat. But I dunno if you could really have done a story with it, true. It's not too weird though, I mean by comparison to most anything I've seen anyway.

Yeah, I know that strange fact about her, but even with it I couldn't come up with anything. Well, sometimes I have better ideas and sometimes not, but that is only normal.

So whats next for the great Raven? back to the main story or another short comic?

So whats next for the great Raven? back to the main story or another short comic?

I am working in both the next chapter and some side works of my chars. One of them is a bondage related series in dA but I don't know if upload them in my forum here.

I suppose the next chapter of the main story will be around soon.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back