• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've got ANOTHER problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Why oh why did this have to happen......first it was Photoshop 7, I somehow got around that....than everything else in my life demanded my full attention and somehow got passed that too, than I caught and am still dealing with asthmatic bronchitis and now my scanner is being AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH!!!! AAAAAARGH!!!!!

I am already so far behind schedule on all this stuff.....its like a higher power just doesnt want me to participate in this thing.....I mean I cant even start on the final stuff until I run the rough sketches passed you guys....

I'm bringing the scanner in tommorrow to get looked at.....and will be praying its nothing serious.......but in the long run I hope its the scanner and not my computer....that would REALLY REALLY suck.....

........I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I feel like I'm holding this whole project up with all my technical difficulties....

This is what I get for letting a friend rather than a professional pretty much rebuild my computer after that damn Nimba virus shreaded my motherboard last time. Especially when some of the hardware "fell off the back of a truck" LOL. Well you get what you can afford and for me it wasnt much. Before you ask, my computer is an "AMD-Athlon" that my mom got in one of those Home Shopping Network package deals where ya get the printer and scanner and everything included..........she got jipped....LOL. After the virus ruined it the first time, my friend Kev-O (Kevin) had me order all these new parts from Soyo like a processor, motherboard, CPU fan, etc that all apparently had mail-in money back deals.....never saw any of that either!!!

Okay now I'm just venting.......I gotta settle....

Last edited:
Lady Luck is not on your side, CC!!
I'll help in any way I can (though I'm not sure I can do anything here). Maybe I can make you some chicken soup? 🙂

cmon...cmon....
I can't send to you my scaner because i have a "all in one", (an epson cx 4600), so for me is impossible to send this beast anywhere...even because with this one my wife do all her stuff 🙁

We can wait...as you see we are a little bit relaxed in the last period, so there's no hurry 🙂

Sorry for your pc...but you deserve what you get.......never buy something like the mega offers from HS tv 😀 i always build my computers from scratch, so i know what is inside 🙂 the other solution is to buy a laptop...in this case there's no chance that you can make a mess installing something inside because the only things tat you can upgrade a re the memory and the hard drive lol 😀

Good luck with the scanner and the pc...anyway i never heard of viruses that destroy the motherboards...the worst that you can experience is a infection of the bios (the only thing that can destroy your motherboard), but in the last 4years noone had suck infections 🙂 maybe the problem is only on your hard drive: format it (deep format, not the fast one) and then install the windows , then the drivers (mainly only the lan card and the mb drivers, don't install anything else except if you have the udated drivers ), then install the antivirus and firewall, update it, and then go on the windows update to download all the patches (don't download the sp2..it sucks!!!!), then all the updated drivers.

If you still experience problems maybe is something tha tyou 't resolve by yourself.....i suggest to sell it on ebay and buy another one 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back