• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jaden Starr Pose Resistance Tickling 1 - F/f - Preview

jmsdarke

Verified
TSkinz-JadenStarrPoseResistance-TK-1-HD-800.jpg

*Note: In these Pose Resistance videos, ShyAndWildTickling.com (Frakin Skin Jobs) is introducing a sensual derivative of our resistance tickling. These are not hard core tickle torture, but are more of the soft tickle stimulation videos.

A now topless Scarlette returns the favor to her gf Jaden Starr as it is Jaden who is now made to kneel on the table and endure pose resistance tickling.

TSkinz-6001.jpg

Scarlette poses Jaden as a doll and tickles her, and she must keep her pose.

TSkinz-6012.jpg

It starts with Jaden wearing her red long sleeve blouse and graduates to an undressed topless Jaden as Scarlette's plaything.

TSkinz-6014.jpg

Areas Tickled: Ribs, Nipples

TSkinz-6020.jpg

TSkinz-6026.jpg

<embed id='MediaPlayer' src='http://www.smpleasures.com/seyretfiles/uploads/videos/user_437/user_437_vsnrplx3mat4kq.wmv' width=640 height=428 type=application/x-mplayer2 ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='1' allowScriptAccess='never' autoStart='0'></embed>

S&WT-FSJ-Card-062108sm.jpg

these are lovely

i just bought all four

i love this kind of "try to stay still" tickling with no bonds, with those kind of gasp and giggle inducing tickles

and having the ler pose her too... very sexy

also, jaden really is breathtakingly beautiful... if you felt inclined to have her doing more of this, possibly involving feathers? i would gladly buy those too

many thanks

these are lovely

i just bought all four

i love this kind of "try to stay still" tickling with no bonds, with those kind of gasp and giggle inducing tickles...

Thanks for the positive feedback.

many, many moons ago, I dated an older woman (Denise). She was very proper and would never make a scene publicly. I use to trap her in very public situations where she couldn't raise her voice to stop me or move to get away, and I'd tickle her. For me, that was the birth of my "resistance tickling movement". Slipping her shoe of and grazing her foot, she would give me the evil look as she tried to use her Jedi powers to control me. Her lips would be very tight and knuckles very white from holding on to anything she could. Eventually, her angry look would turn to pleading and desperation. I'd have to endure a lecture on the way home, but that's what mental filters are for.

================================================

I really had fun shooting this and was very pleased to add the pose variation to the resistance tickling method. I think having the tickler pose the ticklee reasserts the power exchange and master/slave dynamic. This dark sense coupled with light tickling, giggling, jostling and squirming is kinda like the response you might get from two girls tickling in a library within ear-shot of a disciplinarian librarian.

The funny back-story on Jaden Starr and resistance tickling is that she's a very assertive control freak and made it very clear to me during her audition that she absolutely could not do resistance tickling. Because Scarlette is her real life friend, I waited for this video shoot to create a situation where she would have to mimic whatever her friend could handle. Yes... I'm twisted like that.

Oh, and yes, lots more resistance tickling to come.

JD

I agree .. resistance tickling is the best. Tickle Challenge was the only store who sold clips like that but their girls just have been moderatly or sometimes unticklish and that's what I love about the Girls you use on Shyandwildtickling they are Cute and naturally ticklish.

Wonderful clip. I love the stripping and I love the sexy little hip wiggle Jaden does when Scarlette finds a sweet spot (and there are many!)

Bravo! 😀

Yes, the visual of one girl stripping another, done as a control element is great, and I intend to include more of this.

I think that directing the girls to use mental self bondage to not defend themselves nor run away heightens their sensitivity.

JD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back