• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie Spears sock troubles 1

jfootlover

TMF Regular
finally decided to start back up the sock trouble stories again, enjoy part 1
Jamie Spears sock troubles 1
Jamie arrived at the house, she was pretty tired so she went down to the beach to think without distractions. She got there and layed down in the sand, the sun soon made her fall asleep, the whole entire beach was barren, she was the only one here. Soon 2 crabs crawled up to her looking Jamie's whole body up and down. They smelled something sweet, it was the foot lotion that Jamie put on her feet every night for extra softness. They could smell it but they couldn't reach it because her shoes were blocking the crabs way to her feet. The crabs were pretty smart, seeing the shoestring they knew they could move their blockers, the crabs began pulling on both shoestrings of Jamie's shoes, slowly undoing them, once they got her shoes untied they used their pincers to cut all of the shoestrings laces through her shoe, so they were easier to remove, they slowly removed her footwear blocking path, but to the crabs dismay there was another thing blocking her feet from them, her socks!

Jamie's socks were brand new, they were very white, one crab had made it's way to her ankle, where the start of her sock was, it used one of it's pincers to clamp onto her sock and pull it up, it was then trying to crawl into her sock, meanwhile the other crab had other plans of getting in, it stuck it's pincer in the heel of her sock making a tear in the heel of her sock, the then began cutting upwards, cutting her sock to her mid foot. It had her sock now slit to her sole, the other crab succesfully had gotten into her sock tickling her like mad when it walked waking her up, she looked to see a crab had her sock completely split open from heel to toe on her right sock, when she began moving, unaware of the crab in her left sock, it startled it, it began panicking, soon it's legs tickled jamie's back to the ground on her butt, she looked at her left sock and watched the scared crab bust through her left sock, making it completely ripped open heel to toe also. she grabbed her shoes and ran home.

She peeled off what was left of her socks and through them away, and then re laced her shoes. she slipped on another pair of socks, then her shoes and went out again, this time she was going for her daily jog, she decided she'd take the forest this time, as she entered the forest she got an eerie feeling to keep going, she was soon lost, the trail had disappeared and there was nothing but trees in every direction. It was very hot, she soon stripped her self of her shirt leavin her in a tanktop, she was glad she changed into shorts, but her feet were really hot, she went to unlace them when she herd a noise, but she didn't really care about the sound, she yanked her shoes of and pulled her socks straight off and dipped her feet in the river. "ah" Jamie said, "that feels so good" as she wiggled her toes in the currents.

After she cooled her feet off she dried her soft soles, she went to put on her socks, she slipped the left one on but a little animal jumped into her right one and was running blind with her sock, she ran after it, but the way it was running she couldn't grab it, it hurriedly dug under ground and disappeared with her sock, now with one sock she tried to make her way back to her shoes location, but they weren't there either. "what the heck is going on here" said Jamie. She began trying to find her way back to town, half socked and half barefoot, soon some roots in the ground pulled up out of no where and tripped her, knocking her out, when she awoke she was in a strange room tied down, she still had her one sock on.

the fan walked out, "hello" the fan said"I can see by your 1 barefoot that my little pet only did half the job, oh well, more fun for me" "your crazy!" said jamie, "untie me and give me back my sock!" "Take off your sock you say?" said the fan, "ok if you want me to" he used scissors to cut her sock off her foot. He was so excited, he just ran a finger down her soft soles and loved every minute of it. He began to massage her tense toes, he wiggled his finger between each of her toes, he especially massaged her big toe, as it was the most beautiful of them all, he massaged all over her soft soles, down to her heel, but he figured he was done with that, he stuck his tongue on her heel and licked all the way up her foot, sucking on her toes at the end, he spent several minutes sucking each individual toe. He then stuck all 5 of her right foot's toes in his mouth, she giggled a little as his tongue explored every inch of her toes, he did the same with her left foot. He was so happy that he just gave her feet a hug, rubbing his face all over he feet, letting her toes wiggle on his cheek. "ok I'm satisfied for now I guess, cya later" said the fan and he made her black out, she woke up in her room with no socks or shoes.

"Man who was that weirdo" said Jamie "what was his obsession with my feet, they're just feet, and now because of him I have lost 2 pairs of my socks", she slipped on another pair and went to bed. tbc
sock count 8

I see we have another sock fetishist in the house.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back