• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie Spears sock troubles 5

jfootlover

TMF Regular
final part
Jamie Spears sock troubles 5

The girls only had one sock on a foot, but they forgot, they still had on their sock on the bare foot that was ripped open heel to toe, they weren't very good at sewing but they managed to thread them back together, but they would be very weak so they'd have to be careful. They still had to go to the store, but going across the Foot Forest was almost impossible without being barefooted.

The slipped on their last pair of shoes, flip-flops, they knew they wouldn't help protect the socks on their feet much but it was better than going in socks. They went out. They were getting to the forest entrance when Victoria said "wait, what if he's waiting for us. This is our last pair", "i know but we have to or we'll starve, now let's go" said Jamie, they entered.

They had trecked pretty far this time. So far there was no sign of the foot fan. Maybe he, for once, doesn't know where they are. They again got to the river. They tried to resist but that mysterious river just made them want to sit down, they removed their flip-flops and flexed their toes. You could see their barefoot under their threaded sock it was so thin. "I'm going to the bathroom" said Victoria, "I'll be behind this tree".

An hour had passed since Victoria went behind the tree. "What is taking you so long" said Jamie, she went around the tree and she wasn't there. "oh my god!" she said, "I'm all alone, what am I gonna do" meanwhile...

Victoria had found herself in a room in stocks. Though this was a very advanced stock, it was unbreakable, it couldn't be lock picked, and it had robot arms on it. The fan appeared. She tried to say something but a robot hand was holding it's hand over her mouth. "ah good to see you awake" said the fan. "Don't worry, my people will get your friend too, so you'll soon have company, but in the meantime, let's have fun." He used his hands to re-open her threaded sock. He slowly dragged his tongue up and down her sensitive soles, licking her 5 toes at the top. 3 robot hands came to life, each grabbing a different part of Victoria's last non-ripped sock, at once they all pulled a different direction, completely tearing her sock to pieces.

The fan was now licking up and down both of Victoria's now bare feet. Giving them quick massages then licking them again, he gently stroked her toes and sole, sticking his finger in between every single toe and back, then he did the same with his tongue, sucking on all 5 toes now. Meanwhile.....

Jamie had ran into one of the fan's "people". Which were to big burly creatures, they tried to grab her and dodged, kicked them, knocking her flip-flops off, then took off. Her threaded sock couldn't take this kind of treatment, soon she could see her toes exposed, her sock was coming back apart, slowly ripping more and more. When she stopped to take a breather her threaded sock was ripped all the way back open.

She began running again when one came out from out of no where and grabbed her. She woke up in stocks, she looked over and to her surprise she saw the fan over there sucking Victoria's bare feet. "ah finally you've arrived Jamie, I thought you were gonna let your friend have all the fun. Well seems you did half the work for me." he said touching her bare foot making her toes curl.

He had acid poured on her other sock, it slowly was eating her sock, exposing toes, sole, mid foot, heel, then finally all of it was gone. He began to suck her toes just as he had sucked Victoria's. His tongue felt every curve of her perfect toes, licking between them and more. He licked up and down her soles, spending some time sucking on her pinky toes, then her big toes. then all 5, then the other 5. He licked all over her precious bare feet. Rubbing his finger down them, feeling their beautiful softness.

When he snapped, the people took the barefooted, knocked out girls back to their original homes, bare foot still. "Alright boys you know what to do now." he said, he snapped and they took off, they soon came back with the quite a few people to choose from, Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Melina, Hilary Duff and Halie Duff, The Olsen twins, and Amanda Bynes,
you choose, who will it be? Olsen twins, and the Duff's are together.

yeh that one just comes up with so many ideas, i'm gonna make the next series a little different

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back