• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane from Disney's Tarzan Tickled (*/F)

darkharp1

TMF Poster
Hey everyone!

Please don't forget about me! A full time job has slowed down Annie's issue #2. But it is close to being finished!
In the meantime, here is a treat!

I read in some thread that some people would really love to see Jane from Tarzan tickled, someone mentioned snakes. Immediately I wanted to draw this!
I didn't have time to colour it, sorry. But maybe I will once I'm done with Annie #2 :laughing:

Attachments

• JANE.jpg
    JANE.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 2,193
Love it! I've had a soft spot for Jane ever since that scene where Tarzan "inspects" her feet. Well done.

Love it! I've had a soft spot for Jane ever since that scene where Tarzan "inspects" her feet. Well done.

gotta agree with bit man jane needed to get tickled :feather: ^^

great pic can't with for the coloured version

wow i always thought those feet needed a good tickle not what i had in mind but it looks good

Splendid job! I love the clean linework here; a sight to behold! Cuteness in the face, although her arm must be painful in that position. x_X Well done, well done indeed! :happy:

Amazing, I've seen Jane tickled on a movie, but I've never seen someone draws her tickled before. 😀

I wish I can see more.

Gosh you guys are quick!!!

Thanks everyone! I'll certainly draw more once my second comic is finished! I love drawing Disney, so I'll be doing more among the lines of these kinds of things :laughing:

Another excellent piece, it's so nice to see you're still drawing non-commercial works for those of us who lack the ability to purchase things online.

BTW have you already decided what pic you'll be doing next, or are you up for requests?

Super CUTE!
That snake has a real grip on her - great work with the Snake and Jane's body and face, hope to see more 🙂

Actually, now that you mention it... I don't have anyone else in mind!

Should I start a poll?

Actually, now that you mention it... I don't have anyone else in mind!

Should I start a poll?

Hmm, that would be nice, or an open request thread.

Personally I'd like to see some anime characters tickled by you, but then again i'll save that for the request thread😉

^_^ This is a rather lovely picture. It made me real giddy because as a child Tarzan was my favorite Disney movie. Nice work!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back