• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janet tickled in black seams as requested!!

Nice pics of a great looking pair of feet that also appear to be ticklish. Thanks for sharing them and if you would be kind enough to do so please post more pics of her getting those pretty feet of hers tickled if you have any more on hand.

I think you know i'm a great fan of you both! I like always your stuff and hope to see more pictures and of course tickling clips from Janet!

Wow

Definitely some of the best quality pics I've seen. Clear and clean not to mention beautiful. Don't you just love to trace that seem from one end to the other. *sigh*

Thanks for the additional pics and the link to more pics of Janet's awesome soles. If I may ask what size are her feet and on a one to ten scale how ticklish are they? Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. You could give Janet some stockings as stocking stuffers and have fun tickling those soft soles of hers when she put them on. You might even post some tickling pics if it's OK with her and you would be kind enough to do so.

Hello everyone!! My feet are a 7.5 and on a scale of 1-10, I'd have to say at least a 9, but in nylons, a 10!!! Have a wonderful Christmas and terrific New Year!!! All the best from Canada.

Janet

XXX

Janet - Your feet and more importantly your attitude are a fantasy come true! Your husband is the luckiest dude I've come across. I recently joined your site and all I can say is... more! I wanna see more! (please) Thank you and Steve for sharing with the rest of us less fortunate stocking-foot lovers!

Merry Christmas to you both.

Thank you sole seeker. We are both very lucky to have eachother!! All the best, and Happy Holidays!!!

Janet

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back