• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[JAP RPG] Tickled Warriors [Translation Project!]

watataru

Hello everyone! First of all, I'm Japanese. Sorry for bad English grammars.
Also I'm quite new to here, so I have many things I don't know about...Sorry if I made some mistake in doing whatever.

I'm making a tickle RPG in Japanese, called "Tickled Warriors". But since I want English tickle fans to enjoy my game too, I decided to begin a English translation project!

I made this thread to advertise my game, find people who are willing to help me, and know how the translation is going.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Things you may want to know:

-This game is not RPG Maker game. Instead, it's made by a tool called Wolf RPG Editor. You don't need RTP to play the game made by this tool, and the tool itself is completely free.

-This game is currently INCOMPLETE.

-You can download from the link below(currently I'm using Japanese uploader, and the game is exactly the same thing as I'm uploading for Japanese community.)

Current version is 0.50:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3041513
pass:kocho

As I said, wish I could help. I wouldn't even begin to know how to translate a Wolf style game, much less Japanese. Best of luck though because I would really love to play this!

See here's the problem, Watataru. One of the paths to translation is that game has to be uncompressed in order for people to translate it. The RPG editor program is free of course but unless you're going to input the English yourself from people's notes, there's no program for WOLF RPG to extract the Japanese text nor add English to the game.

So here's one solution. For people like myself who have WOLF RPG and volunteer to translate, send a PM to them with a download link to an uncompressed version of the game (Zip folder with data files available. It's needed to edit text. That way, you'll avoid resources being open to the public. It also saves translators having to look through the whole game for all the Japanese text.

Thing is though, I can only accurately do database translations. I can't translate whole dialogue boxes because I can't read it well. Though I'm hoping you could translate that area.

Be aware though that if I see anything in this game that I don't approve of, I'll drop the translation. You'll know what that is.

Last edited:
See here's the problem, Watataru. One of the paths to translation is that game has to be uncompressed in order for people to translate it. The RPG editor program is free of course but unless you're going to input the English yourself from people's notes, there's no program for WOLF RPG to extract the Japanese text nor add English to the game.

So here's one solution. For people like myself who have WOLF RPG and volunteer to translate, send a PM to them with a download link to an uncompressed version of the game (Zip folder with data files available. It's needed to edit text. That way, you'll avoid resources being open to the public. It also saves translators having to look through the whole game for all the Japanese text.

Thing is though, I can only accurately do database translations. I can't translate whole dialogue boxes because I can't read it well. Though I'm hoping you could translate that area.

Be aware though that if I see anything in this game that I don't approve of, I'll drop the translation. You'll know what that is.

Thank you for great advice!
I'll contact you with PM later, so please check that too.

There are some important things I want to tell everyone looking this thread:
-Distribution of translated version of this game IS approved, but only in this thread.

-If there are something inappropriate for this forum in this game, please tell me. Changing some part of this game for the translation IS approved. Or I can change that part so that it will be appropriate. I'm not thinking English Tickled Warriors to be same thing as Japanese Tickled Warriors. I want people here to enjoy this game, and I'm willing to revise something if needed.

-I'm willing to do some translation, but since my English skill is poor, it will need some revision afterward. Also I CAN'T translate tickle scenes, so I need someone to translate those part, which is the most important part in the game.

-Such inappropriate content involves characters underage in a mature situation. I've played the game a bit and I didn't see anything that raises alarms so far since target areas are anywhere but private areas. I can't really tell what age the characters are either since ages may vary depending on what the creator says they are. They may be over 18 for all I know.

-It would be great if you could help out with some of the dialogue at least. I know some people like Jaynin could help out but someone would have to ask him first. He's a friend so I'll ask him sometime if he could do some translation.

I can do database work which is an important part of progression in the game. Names, descriptions etc.
Though I'll need some help with some of the more difficult names, I can do most of it.

If you're able to translate some stuff yourself, I will gladly help you clean it up a bit and help make it look like proper old english instead of slightly broken. Not meaning to be offensive, I just know that different places around the world have a differenting order to their speech. For example: In Swahili it's "Cat Black" where as in England and America it's "Black Cat"

-Such inappropriate content involves characters underage in a mature situation. I've played the game a bit and I didn't see anything that raises alarms so far since target areas are anywhere but private areas. I can't really tell what age the characters are either since ages may vary depending on what the creator says they are. They may be over 18 for all I know.

-It would be great if you could help out with some of the dialogue at least. I know some people like Jaynin could help out but someone would have to ask him first. He's a friend so I'll ask him sometime if he could do some translation.

I can do database work which is an important part of progression in the game. Names, descriptions etc.
Though I'll need some help with some of the more difficult names, I can do most of it.

-I think there's no problem like that in this game. Target areas are mostly armpit, belly, thigh and foot, sometimes back or neck. Also the age of the characters is and will not be revealed in the game, because doing so may limit the free imagination of players. In case there are some problem, then please contact me. I can change that part, in Japanese first.

-I can translate the dialogue, except for tickle scenes. However, the main part of this game is those tickle scenes so I need someone to help me for those scenes anyway. It really helps if you ask someone who can help me!

Thank you very much for your help! I'm going to PM you soon, so please check that too!

If you're able to translate some stuff yourself, I will gladly help you clean it up a bit and help make it look like proper old english instead of slightly broken. Not meaning to be offensive, I just know that different places around the world have a differenting order to their speech. For example: In Swahili it's "Cat Black" where as in England and America it's "Black Cat"

Thank you!
I think I can do some part of translation, so if I did that, I may ask your help, since I don't have confidence in my English. I always make mistake in my English sentence...

I think I can do some part of translation, so if I did that, I may ask your help, since I don't have confidence in my English. I always make mistake in my English sentence...

I can indeed! I'll just have to get ahold of this "Wolf RPG" maker first, but that shan't be too hard!

-I think there's no problem like that in this game. Target areas are mostly armpit, belly, thigh and foot, sometimes back or neck. Also the age of the characters is and will not be revealed in the game, because doing so may limit the free imagination of players. In case there are some problem, then please contact me. I can change that part, in Japanese first.

-I can translate the dialogue, except for tickle scenes. However, the main part of this game is those tickle scenes so I need someone to help me for those scenes anyway. It really helps if you ask someone who can help me!

Alright. As long as they're above the age of consent, that is fine.

And thanks for helping with the dialogue. I myself can't do much of that area as it sometimes comes out wrong.

I realize this is late, but I can obviously help out with this if need be.

Sorry for late reply.
These days I've been quite busy, and haven't had the time to reply.
I would be busy for a while, so I don't have time to move this project.
But well, I'm thinking this project to be big and long project, so I don't mind about time at all.

Thank you very much for doing the translation. It really helps if the database is translated in earlier stage!
Also keep in mind that this game in divided in chapters. May be it's better to translate the database and dialogues in prologue part first, so it can be released in incomplete state.
After all, the game itself is incomplete yet and it doesn't matter if the translated version was released incompletely.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back