• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jareth Steals Sarah's Heart

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
ode_to_jim_henson__jareth_steals_sarah_s_heart_by_ticklishandinlove-d9n2ju5.jpg
The characters of Sarah and Jareth The Goblin King belong to Jim Henson

This pic is set years later when after dating a while, Sarah realizes The Goblin King's offer might be worth reconsidering after all....of course Jareth, (having undoubtedly had to practice great self-control during the years spent waiting for her to come back while he watched her, in his owl form, date as she grew up), is more than ready to revist the proposition he'd given her, (which sounds quite similar to many a sub(Lee)/dom(Ler) dynamic when you think about it - LOL!)

"Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

...BUT only after she pays him back for all the tears he shed over her in tears of laughter....truth is, it seems like he knows just how his little game is affecting her...and like an oubliette....he isn't going to let her heart escape easily this time...

Like many Jim Henson fans, I've loved everything he ever created...and I also always loved David Bowie's performance as Jareth, The Goblin King, and his song "As The World Falls Down" (you can hear it at youtu.be/VcWvBz2v5YY ) which are where the purple phrases are taken from.

which he wrote for the role. Apparently, when he wrote it, Jim Henson was shocked because he'd never intended for a romance between the two main characters.....however David was pretty insightful as many a young girl has fantasized about The Goblin King to the song...

...AND many a tickle-lover has wondered how easy it would have been for The Goblin King to distract Sarah had he merely told the "Helping Hands" in the oubliette that she was in great need of a laugh....had he done so, I doubt she would have met the deadline of the clock...

Great work! I've always had naughty fantasies of that hand-wall that Sarah passes through in the movie 😀 I imagine any sane girl would want to be in her place right now! Hehe~

Great work! I've always had naughty fantasies of that hand-wall that Sarah passes through in the movie 😀 I imagine any sane girl would want to be in her place right now! Hehe~

*Giggle!* Glad you enjoyed that.....and I happen to agree....especially for female :blush Lee's! (Besides, if he'd done that the first time around, there is no way she would have made it to him in time! :lol LOL!)

Same here, I always wished they would lead to a tickle scene when I was a kid!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back