• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason Voorhees (m/f)

Paulie1

TMF Expert
Here's a sketch I did. I'm not very happy with it. I really have a problem with positions. Does anyone have any suggestions on postitions to draw ticklees in (other than in stocks -- far too many of those)?

Attachments

• 14 - Jason.jpg
    14 - Jason.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 523
Now that is something I drew up before. Sho nuff N' yes I did.

Nice to see Jason taking an interest in something other than slicing and impaling! The pose looks okay to me, and the gal is mighty cute (I like the framing hair)... but if you want suggestions, here's one: how about having a girl on her belly, stuck half-way through a hole in a brick way where she was attempting an escape. Upper body on one side, legs and feet on the other (shown, possibly, in a cutaway view). The tickler could lounge and take his (hers, its) time, very leisurely. I am with you about stocks... that scenario has become quite predictable and tiresome.

you just can't tickle people with a machete 🙄

nice pic!

nice little sketch, great idea too......... maybe Jason could tickle his victims instead from now on 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back