• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jay Leno shows tickling clip

bdubs161

Of course this is in regard to the whole Cindy Shubert on Joe Millionare thing. In his monologue on monday night Jay Leno mentioned it and even showed a clip from one of her videos. If anyone has a clip of this (from the show, not the tickle video), please post it somewhere. I gotta say it doesn't get more mainstream then Jay Leno.

access hollywood

access hollywood had a clip of sarah getting her feet tickled&in an interview she said she did the "silly"videos only for money cuz there was no nudity or sex involved.she said she does not have a fetish for"this stuff". then the host goes "hard to belive this stuff actully turns some people on"

"hard to belive this stuff actully turns some people on"

"hard to belive this stuff actully turns some people on"

Ah yes , lets bury women's sexual fantasies into oblivion and set back female sexuality another 1000 years

Of course Sarah Kozer is into to it to an extent, but do you think she would actually admit to it on national tv? Jesus fuckin chrirst

"God bless America home of those sexually repressed puritans..."

"Of course Sarah Kozer is into to it to an extent, but do you think she would actually admit to it on national tv?"

Well, I suppose it depends on how charitable you feel. You might remember the story a couple of months ago about Jack McGeorge, the UN weapons inspector who was outed as the head of a large BDSM organization. Jack stood his ground, admitted his interests forthrightly, and offered to resign if it the UN felt it best. (In the event, they turned down his resignation and he kept his job.)

In contrast, we have Sarah Kozer. She had far less to lose than Jack McGeorge (the Millionaire show is taped well in advance, so the recent revelations had no effect one way or the other on the outcome). But when her fetish involvements became public knowledge she ducked and covered. She made over 50 films for FM concepts, but they were all just "silly" - nothing she'd actually have any real interest in.

So the way I see it, we have one of two things here. Either she's as fake as FM Concepts girls have always been accused of being, or she's for real but has no spine, and when her film career goes public she spits on all her fans rather than be associated with them.

--Redmage

I'm gonna go ahead and agree w/ one of the possiblities redmage presented in his post. I really don't think she's necessarily into it. I mean there are plenty of strippers out there who really aren't into what they do, but that doesn't mean they have a problem with it. It puts money in the bank and that's all that matters to them. So I think it's a very good possiblity that she's not all that into it. And believe it or not, she very well might think it's silly. I mean come on guys, we're not all that hard to please as far as foot-fetish goes. As far as tickling goes, from the clips I've seen of her, she really does not seem all that ticklish. (It was cool to see her getting tickled though.)

Truth be told though, I could be wrong. If she is into it and she was lying on E, all I have to say is that it's a shame that we live in such a conservative society where people so inhibited as to not express their true interests, let alone their true selves.

"So the way I see it, we have one of two things here. Either she's as fake as FM Concepts girls have always been accused of being, or she's for real but has no spine, and when her film career goes public she spits on all her fans rather than be associated with them."

I think that Sarah is under contract not to talk until Joe Millionaire is over. She may be keeping quiet because she *has* to. This is all going to heat up again next week after the finale.

Also, don't forget that she did other types of videos too, like the men-in-bondage ones. So she may very well not be into it, and did it just for the money.

Maybe we could get Howard Stern to tickle her good... naah!

"I think that Sarah is under contract not to talk until Joe Millionaire is over. She may be keeping quiet because she *has* to."

Not likely - because she hasn't been keeping quiet. She's gone on Entertainment Tonight and given interviews about her fetish work. In those interviews she has said that she has no idea why anyone would like the sorts of things she does in her videos, and that she never imagined she could get paid for "something so silly."

So unless the network people told her, "You can talk, but you have to insult your fans" I can't see this as a plausible scenario.

Redmage

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back