• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jaye Lynn Tied and Tickled!!! (m/f feet)

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all! Here's a preview of our new tickling clip with model Jaye Lynn. Here beautiful, soft soles get attacked by fingers, beard, and nail brush. Of course, her feet are so perfect, that I couldn't help throw in a kiss or nibble here and there. 😉

Hope you enjoy!

Sergio, your the Best. This clip absolutely rocks, jaye's so great and ticklish, it's too hot

Wow!

Jaye Lynn has some amazing feet, and very ticklish. :wub:
She has a really great laugh and some nice reactions to the tickling. :wub:
You do a great job of tickling her, I like the use of the beard. :bowing:

I have to get this one right away, it will be a classic I'm sure.

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

oh she is perfect! and she is insanley ticklish! omg. i love her so far on your site. she rules!

Thank you so much you guys. I must say, Jaye has been the absolute best model to work with so far. You will DEFINITELY be seeing more with her from me. 🙂

The clip as a whole (Parts 1 and 2) will be up on the clips site by tomorrow morning!

Thanks again. I'm glad you enjoy it!

She has just finish a custom for me. I bet It is going to be so hot it is going to catch your computer on fire!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have a custom with her too, shes absolutely the Best Model. I love everything of her.

Well then, Musician, you better get out your fire extinguisher, because you're probably right! 😉 Definitely one of the best there is!

The whole clip is available now!

I shot one more scene with Jaye that will be available over the next few days where she's tied for worship. I'll make sure to get a preview of that together soon too!

Yay, that preview is juz too hot, I can't even wait to get the whole clip.

Hey Sergio, with this girl you really made a no1 hit. All clips I've seen with her are great an she is so wonderful ticklish. Tough looking girls with such a cute laugh and such great reactions are too great. Good job, I hope we sew more of her soon.

I managed it to get on a comp nd get both full clips of Jaye. It's juz too hot and it really tops the previews. I love her reactions and her cute laugh so much nad she has such cute feet. This clips are really a must. Gr4eat work Sergio

Thank you so much! Her foot worship clip while she's still tied will be available by tonight too. I'll make sure to give you all a preview clip as soon as it's ready! 😉

Yay, I realy can't wai to see it. She is so cute all tied up. BTW, you really got her so good wih the ticking. I love laughing tattooed girls, and laugh she does a lot. This clip is absolutely the best. It's fntastic. You should really get her again for a long long tickling session.
Xoxo
AC

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back