• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen - 'Destiny' (/F comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
There we go!

First of all, some important messages:
- This comic is NOT like Jen chapter 1 and 2! So, if you didn't like the horrors in these chapters, and stopped following the series because it wasn't for you... don't worry, you will probably like this one a lot better!
- Male/Female exposed private parts are CENSORED. This, too, helps opening the comic to a bit wider audience. Uncensored versions of the pages may later appear (zipped) on this thread for those who prefer those.
- Reading earlier chapters (1-11) is NOT necessary. In fact, most if not all previous chapters are no longer available. But don't despair if you missed them. This chapter forms a fresh step-in and a little 'what has happened before' info that tells you all you need to know to enjoy this story to the fullest.

A little while ago I said that Jen will be back, still this year. And here we are! I took a short break from doing comics, only to find out that I missed doing comics, so I started itching for creating more! And I missed Jen a lot. So it was the most logical step to continue the saga... or rather, give it a NEW whirl, from a new direction.

In addition, something else is soon coming out, related to Jen. That is what you have seen some teasers about already. And yes, it's a game. 😉

For now, let's kick off this new chapter!

Note: If you wish to give comments or feedback, you can do so in the thread on the artwork forums.

Enjoy,
Ilo.

Last edited:
A special picture, and more pages...

Last edited:
And the story continues... (check back later for more pages to be added here)

Last edited:
More... and still more coming. 🙂

Last edited:
Page 19 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 27 and onward...

Last edited:
Page 52 - 55

* NOTE: To be followed by the very last pages of the chapter; page 56-60.

Last edited:
These are the final pages of Jen - chapter 12

This is the last chapter to be published at Tickle Theater.

Thank you for following/commenting my comic.

You can find Jen in her new nice home on dA - http://jen-fan.deviantart.com/

Maybe see you there? 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back