• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen massage tickle story (fiction, ffff/f)

Bo56

Hey all, first attempt at a story so any feedback would be appreciated! I never tried this before but thought I’d expand on one of my fantasies from an OF model I follow. All narratives are completely fictional and this is only a FANTASY. Enjoy 🙂

Jen was exhausted after such a dreadful week of errands, work meetings, let alone on top of her already busy and tedious fitness routine. Jen had a smokin bod for her age, and barely looked a day over 25. She had great pride in knowing this, and her husband certainly did NOT take it for granted either.

Jen loved her husband, but one thing she could not count on him for was a good massage. She would always ask him to massage her back or legs and feet and then never go past 5 minutes before they were both naked in bed together for another night of sex. She loved it, but her workout routine had finally caught up to her and she needed to see a professional ASAP. After doing some research, she found an exotic all women’s massage parlor in her area with outstanding reviews on Google. She immediately called and booked the next available appointment; luckily they were even open on weekends!

As the weekend came around, Jen got ready for her massage later on. She kept her outfit casual after showering knowing she was most likely going to have to take her clothes off and didn’t want to make it inconvenient for herself. She hopped into her Range Rover and proceeded to the parlor with her gray tank top black running shorts and flip flops. Within a few minutes she entered the parking lot and was greeted by the staff when she walked in.

The staff, all being women, couldn’t help but admire Jen for her amazing beauty. Her perfectly clear tan Latina skin, her gorgeous eyes, her super slim fit body and her smooth legs. Some of the ladies couldn’t help but notice her cute toes with clear nail polish as erotic thoughts and fantasies raged through their minds. Jen spoke to the front desk to check as she was greeted by the main masseuse Ally

“Hi! You must be Jen! So nice to meet you, my name’s Ally and welcome to the parlor! So happy to have you here and we just KNOW you’re gonna love it! Shall we show you to your room?” Ally gave her a warm welcoming hug and walked her over to her massage room while gently holding her hand along the way. Jen was so flattered and amazed by the friendliness of the staff and Ally she was beyond excited for what was to come, not at all aware that the other staff and masseuses had already had a separate agenda on them 😉

As Jen entered the room, Ally lays down a towel telling her to get comfortable and she will return momentarily. Ally, barely able to hold her excitement (and arousal) blatantly offers the exotic package to Jen explaining that she will get treatment from several massage therapists and that this will really help with her muscle knots and soreness.

“Hmmm I’m not sure… multiple therapists working on me together all at once?? That seems a bit intense, let alone expensive. How much extra will it cost me?”

“Oh this one will be on the house! We have a promo for first time clients and I can see you must workout a lot! Don’t worry about it! This can only be good for you haha!”

“Hehe okay sure what the heck! I’ll be ready soon!”

As Jen get undressed and under the towel, Ally walks over to grab the other masseuses that were eyeballing Jen earlier at the front desk. She managed to grab three others who accepted without any hesitation. They all entered back into the room and introduced themselves to Jen as she lay on the table already naked and under the towel.

“Hi sweetie I’m Taysha”

“I’m Rachel”

“I’m Lydia! So nice to meet you!”

“Oh and I’m Ally! Haha”

They all had a quick laugh as they each proceeded to get to work. Ally did the honors of squirting the bottle of oil all over Jen’s body as they started to work it into her skin. All the girls were now RAGING with arousal as they got feel up this woman’s gorgeous body. Every last inch of her from head to toe had oil applied as they started to focus on their designated areas.

Jen, at first unsure, was immediately in love and had completely changed her mind about this group package. She LOVED IT! Every muscle knot was being rubbed out, her legs both simultaneously being worked on as two hands each made their ways down to her soft soles. As Ally worked on her shoulders and upper back, Lydia focused more on her lower back and glutes to fill in the last gap on Jen’s body. Jen was in heaven, and slowly began to dose off hoping this would NEVER come to an end.

As 2 hours go by, Ally and the rest of the girls start to notice Jen falling in and out of sleep. Realizing this is time to act on their plan, they continue their soothing massage as Jen fully falls asleep and unaware of what the girls have planned next for her. Immediately, they roll her over on her back, throw her hands above her head, and begin to tie her up using some handcuffs Taysha found in the staff closet. After they finish, they back up to admire their work and this lady who now looks TWICE AS HOT being naked and tied up. The towel also fell, leaving Jen’s sex open and exposed for the masseuses to admire and nearly drool over.

Unable to hold off any longer, they begin to wake her up with light tickles with their nails all over her body. Taysha and Rachel both had long acrylic nails from the beauty parlor last week that used to slowly stroke up and down Jen’s soft soles which would start to curl and scrunch up from the ticklish reactions. Ally and Lydia were taking full advantage running their nails up and down her arms, her sides, belly and even a couple strokes on her sex to give an extra jump. As she started to wake up more the girls increased their speed and pressure while Jen was starting to realize what was going on.

“What the hell? What is this?! You girls did this!? Untie me now! This is so weird AH”

Taysha used her thumb to dig into Jen’s sole from the ball of her foot and scratch down to her heel which caused a big squirm out of Jen.

“No! Please no! Don’t tickle me please I’m SO ticklish! I can’t take being tickled let alone ALL OF YOU PLEASE LET ME GO!”

Her pleas only met deaf ears, as the girls started laughing more and more the more Jen begged. They were getting the exact kind of reactions they had hoped for out of her, and were having way too much fun to stop now.

“Sorry hon, but the moment we laid eyes on you we just knew you had to be ours!”

“Girl we’ve never seen ANYONE as beautiful as you come in here! We saw the opportunity and we were gonna take it!”

The girls all laughed and joked around as they continued running their fingers all over Jen’s naked body. She started twitching and squirming more tightening her muscles marking key spots for the girls to get on her abs and thighs. After 20 minutes the girls decided to take it up a notch.

Ally started using her fingers to dig into Jen’s armpits sending her nearly SCREAMING. Lydia started pinching her ribs and sides with her fingers and she made her way down to her thighs and the skin right outside her sex always keeping her off guard, not knowing where she would strike next

Taysha stepped out for a minute and came back with two big hairbrushes with the litttle beads tips. Rachel immediately grabbed one as Taysha grabbed the other and both went to work on Jen’s soles. They used one hand to pull her toes back stretching her soles and using the other to scrub up and down her helpless feet. They even started to have a little competition to see who can scrub the fastest, both of them winners to Jen. She couldn’t take both feet getting tortured like this. Her soles even started to turn a bright shade of red from all the stimulation.

“You see Jen, we all LOVE tickling. It’s something we kinda hit it off from when we all started working here. When you came in with that cute outfit and we saw your smoking body, we knew you’d be a perfect candidate” said Ally as she continued to dig into Jen’s armpits and even started using her tongue to tickle her neck.

Taysha and Rachel eventually got tired from scrubbing so much and decided to change tactics. Realizing most of the oil had been scrubbed off, they decided to have some REAL FUN. Using their hands to grab her feet and stretch them back, they both proceeded to run their pointy tongues up and down her arches, and even stop at the ball to scrap with their teeth. They couldn’t believe how creamy and soft Jen’s soles were. Once they started the mouth tickling they couldn’t get enough! They both devoured her feet as they proceed to lick and nibble all over and especially stick their tongues in between her toes. They wouldn’t spread them apart so they suck lick and bite each toe one at a time.

Lydia was busy biting all over Jen’s ribcage and sucking on the skin below her belly button. After watching her coworkers help themselves to feasting on her she decided she didn’t want to be the only left out! She began licking all over her belly and focused on her lower abs right over her sex. This made Jen crazy, but also turned her on a bit. She was insanely ticklish and was being tortured to death, but she couldn’t deny the erotic and sensual nature of it all. Being tied up naked felt up and worshipped by four (might she add very cute) girls who are all getting an arousal of their own off of her. She was never into lesbian stuff, but she couldn’t help but take in the stimulation regardless.

As another hour went by, they girls started to slow down on the tickling and started to focus more on the licking and mouth action. Taysha and Rachel started to slowly bite Jen’s soles and lick all the way from heel to toe. They would also include seductive toe licking and sucking once they reached the top.

Ally lightly ran her fingers Up and down Jen’s arms while she continued to kiss her neck and ears. She’d slowly kiss down to her shoulder then make her way back up with a long lick. Then turn her head to switch sides.

Lydia would give kisses to each inner thigh while also running her fingers all over Jen’s belly. This still tickled Jen and caused her to laugh and giggle , but it wasn’t so torturous this time. It was tolerable. It didn’t make her squirm or shake uncontrollably. She was able to relax and even take in her own arousal to this. Suddenly, she felt the most invading but loving sensation.

Lydia had given a big kiss to her sex as she made her up to her clit with kisses. She then went down to her skin right by her butt and gave a few licks there. This was it, this was the plan they had all along for her. They wanted to have some fun and then finish it off with a MIND BLOWING orgasm. As Jen’s moans started to increase, they realize it was an invite and she wanted MORE

Lydia slowly used her two hands to spread Jen’s lips apart as she proceeded to take one long lick up her sex. She continued to do this while slowly increasing her speed. Each time she stroked Jen would slightly jump from the stimulation. She knew was was coming, and boy was she ready for it.

Lydia continued her licking motion and would grab her meat to suck every once in a while to REALLY give Jen a jump. Ally had made her way down to Jen breasts were she would take each nipple in her mouth one at the time and suck greedily. Taysha and Rachel were still soaking Jen’s soft soles in saliva with their tongues as their used their hands to run their fingers up and down her legs. Jen was going crazy with arousal. Every nerve in her body felt like it was going off with euphoria and pleasure she didn’t know how to react. She could feel her orgasm build up as Lydia increased her speed with her tongue. Eventually, Jen couldn’t hold back anymore. She arched her back and twitched harder than ever before. Her soles and toes scrunched together so tightly and she nearly jumped completely off the table as she had the most powerful orgasm in her life. Even after she came the girls continued worshipping her body which just drove her crazy and intensified 10x after cumming.

Eventually the girls backed off and let her rest. Ally light stroked her hands thru Jen’s hair and she relaxed and took in everything that just happened. She was falling in and out of conscious from the orgasm and eventually fell back asleep. The last thing she could remember befor closing her eyes was feeling all the girls mouths on her body kissing her arms belly legs feet. Ally couldn’t help but give a loving kiss to Jen on the lips. When she fully fell asleep, the girls untied Jen threw the towel back on laying her clothes on the nearby couch as they turned off the lights, closed the door and left. They were so happy and still aroused from what just took place they decided to go somewhere private to help satisfy each other’s needs. All of them spent the rest of their night hanging with each other, talking about the day and Jen and when their next victim will arrive, assuming Jen won’t be coming back for more 😉

Lemme know any feedback would be great! Should’ve probably not done this at 2:30 AM but just a small story enjoy!

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back