• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenaveve Jolie worships Christina Aguchi- lil bit of tickle

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
HI,

Jenaveve likes to suck other girl's toes deeply- she also thru out this scene took the opportunity to make Christina laugh by dragging her fingernail down those smooth soles, as you see in pic #3.

From Foot Worship Studios/

Attachments

• jenachritickle1.jpg
    jenachritickle1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 888
  • jenachritickle2.jpg
    jenachritickle2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 401
  • jenachritickle3.jpg
    jenachritickle3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 598
  • jenachritickle4.jpg
    jenachritickle4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 328
  • jenachritickle5.jpg
    jenachritickle5.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 432
footworships, I like the way the girl doing the licking looks like the one in charge rather than submissive in your stuff, like she's just helping herself to there feet. 😉:super_hap

Will you add any restraints into your stuff in future, like as in one girl taking advantage of the other girls feet while she's tied-up ? :super_hap ....

Hi. Thanks, friends!!

- Re. sample vid- I will be making some more sample vids for the free section of my site & I could make one of this scene, which is a great one. Don't have any sample ones of this yet though. 🙂

- Re. Girl doing worshipping being in dominate position- That is such a cool observation that I never really noticed, but you're right that the way I direct these girls, that is what it often looks like. And it is diff from other g/g worship sites to a large extent. It's a good thing too!

- Re. restraints, oh yes, I especially want to get a "stocks" (which I think they are called) so the feet are sticking out helplessly for licking & some tickling. Also I'll incorporate some basic ties. Thank you!

footworships, thanks for answering, if you get some stocks I think I gonna have no choice but to join ! :super_hap

Oh good thank you. I've seen tickling done in stocks but not much g/g foot worship. It is such a nice way to display helpless soles.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back