• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenga Truth or Dare game

tmf4www

Those of you looking for an icebreaker or excuse to tickle, read on...

Last night I was at a party and four of us were playing the Truth or Dare version of "Jenga" - the game where you take pieces out of a stack, one at a time, until the stack cannot support itself and collapses. The Truth-or-Dare version contains a message on each piece that is pulled out, to add an extra kick to the game. Well... one of the "dare" pieces reads "Tickle anyone in the game - your choice." Although I didn't pick this piece, nor was I chosen to be tickled, this is definitely something to keep in mind - especially for people looking for an excuse to tickle at social gatherings.

Check the game out (note: this is NOT a company endorsement nor do I work in the gaming industry!) at http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/product_id.8621/dn/jenga/default.cfm

peace, out

sounds like a great idea. You can probably make a fortune if you put that type of game on the market. with it having tickling involved it'll probably have to be the adult version :jester:

So I guess you could "stack the deck" by buying a bunch of them and exchanging some of the boring sticks with the tickle stick? :evilha:

luvn2laf said:
So I guess you could "stack the deck" by buying a bunch of them and exchanging some of the boring sticks with the tickle stick? :evilha:

well, now that's an idea. :veryhappy

lol... I used to play a version of this in college except it was "drinking Jenga". Almost every piece had something to do with drinking on it (and there was the dreaded "slam" piece!).. except I think there might have been one or two with "kiss someone who is playing this game"... kind of interesting when it was all girls playing it!

re

It certainly a good idea, especially id you know where the cards are I know me and some friends have adapted some other games to sometimes include tickling someone, which usually makes the games alot better

there's also a dare piece that says "blow a raspberry on someone's tummy." It's a very good game with lot of tickling opportunities in it.

luvn2laf said:

well, I'm crazy enough to actually do that :evilha:

I'm thinking that I'm going to buy Jenga for our "all ladies" gathering... I think the name is FFOT (Femme Fatales of Tickling) and making up a fun set. I'm sure that sadira will help me out with it!

Hey this gives me an idea for our trip, jenga, and liquor and tickling. WHAT A COMBO !!!!

USATKLR said:
Hey this gives me an idea for our trip, jenga, and liquor and tickling. WHAT A COMBO !!!!

Hey, buy a set for our trip to san diego... I think that we'll have some serious fun making it up and playing it!

ticklkitten said:
Hey, buy a set for our trip to san diego... I think that we'll have some serious fun making it up and playing it!

we will buy it down there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back