• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Jenna Duvroe tickling picture

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
yet another beautiful black ticklee... Jenna Duvroe

Attachments

• jennaduvroe1ad.JPG
    jennaduvroe1ad.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 4,142
she looks cute! Where you get these Girls always ? U asking on the Streets or how ?

TIB - two questions if I may

1) Yeah, WHERE do you find all these gorgeous ticklish women?
2) Are you planning on running an internship program?

Perhaps I could be Boy Wonder to your Batman. Just give it some thought, please....? 😀

speaking of black ticklees, can someone post the clip of tc 5123 with robin in it.please.

i can't buy it,its too much and i think more people would appreciate it if you let us see 20 seconds of the clip first.please,you always suprise us.

sigh...

I've bought about six or so of TC's clips recently and I'm sorry to say that only one of them was worth it... the women just aren't that ticklish, sadly. :sigh:

i agree nevordan, thats why i think they should show us a preview at least 20 sec. so we know how good the clip is before we buy it.

I don't know that it would make much of a difference, other than waste your time. The women are beautiful, yes. But this is a tickle fetish we have, not a beauty contest fetish... sure, it helps a great deal, but if she's not ticklish, then it's a complete waste of money and time. Sorry, that's just how I feel, personally. :sigh:

ballermatt91 said:
i can't buy it,its too much.

$6 is too much for something you'll enjoy?
ok, then i'm sorry. we can't give this stuff out for free. it costs WAY to much to film it.

thanks.

Nevordan said:
I don't know that it would make much of a difference, other than waste your time. The women are beautiful, yes. But this is a tickle fetish we have, not a beauty contest fetish... sure, it helps a great deal, but if she's not ticklish, then it's a complete waste of money and time. Sorry, that's just how I feel, personally. :sigh:

we feel that way too. thats why we only offer clips of women who are ticklish. thanks.

I've bought a few clips and yes its a mixed bag. Some of the women aren't that ticklish. But some seem to very ticklish. Jenna seems to be pretty high on the ticklish scale. I enjoy both parts one & two. She seems more ticklish than Honey Raye. I'm convinced that the TIB has one of the best jobs in the world. Its ridiculous. Lucky bastard

I own nearly 20 clips from TCVideos, and I'm happy with all of them on some level. Most of the women are ticklish (or maybe I'm just a good guesser when picking clips, but the ones I have all are). The only fault I find with the videos is that often the lees, ticklish though they be, don't seem to be suffering. At least, not enough for my sadistic tastes. I know it's not reasonable to expect them all to hate it and go through with it anyway, but a man can have his pipe dreams. All the same, I say boo unto you nay-sayers.

My credit card was charged by something called "CC Billing Co." or some such rubbish every time I bought a clip, from anywhere from $4 to $6, so I would say the whole five-bucks-a-clip thing is a little misleading.

Nevordan said:
My credit card was charged by something called "CC Billing Co." or some such rubbish every time I bought a clip, from anywhere from $4 to $6, so I would say the whole five-bucks-a-clip thing is a little misleading.

ha ha! dude, each clip shows the price right next to it BEFORE you buy it. what the heck are you talking about. are you trying to pretend you're being tricked somehow, when the price is right there for you to see? do you think all clips no matter how long they are should be exactly $5.00 ? :weird:

Pull the katana out of your anus, you wanna-be ninja. I am saying I am charged two times each time I order a clip from your web site. Once by TC Videos, and then again by CC Billing, which I assume is who you sell your clips through. So a $6 clip is actually more like $10-$12. Is that clear enough or should I learn to speak in a$$hole-ese?

Nevordan said:
Pull the katana out of your anus, you wanna-be ninja. I am saying I am charged two times each time I order a clip from your web site. Once by TC Videos, and then again by CC Billing, which I assume is who you sell your clips through. So a $6 clip is actually more like $10-$12. Is that clear enough or should I learn to speak in a$$hole-ese?
o_o? nothing says TC Videos when you buy one of the clips...it only CC Billing...and ive bought upwards of 10 or so clips from them, and never had any problems...

lol and what is it with you people...since when does acting like a dick and cursing out the person you want to help you actually get you any help?

Nevordan said:
It's a wonder why anyone bothers doing anything for the community with responses like this! In case you didn't realise, your original post mentioned nothing about being billed twice - just that you got charged by "CC Billing" for what's a reasonable amount for a clip! If you were also billed by "TC Video" that's a mistake since that shouldn't happen. In which case you should have e-mailed them privately instead of polluting a public forum thread!

Ok guys - TC Video produces some of the best stuff out there. Period. This community should be more than happy to have guys like him around. Some of the women are a bit more ticklish than others (but hey, that's just like in real life, isn't it?), but there's nothing "fake" or "staged" about it.
TC Video has produced some of my all-time favorite clips, I'll never tire of watching them.
Customer service is excellent too. Never had problems with ordering and stuff.
I once bought a clip that didn't play back correctly on my computer, but after I emailed him about it, he replied very quickly and even offered me another clip for free.

look i'm not gonna tell you to pull anything out your ass or nothing like that, all i'm saying is MOST of the time you will post a whole bunch of free previews, whether there 10 secs. or 20 secs., i just wish you could do that more often, cause trust me i've bought almost 50 clips from you, your the BEST, but i just wish there were more previews thats all.

Last edited:
What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back