• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Are You Sure? (F/M POV)

PeterVincentTGVK

Verified
I’ve had my eye on you ever since you walked into the Peekaboo Club. You came in with your friend that Saturday night. The club wasn’t as busy as it normally is on such a night. Made you easier to sniff out. I have been a co-owner of the establishment since helping Sheryl rid the place of Beth Harper. And as co-owner, I had the opportunity every so often to pick up some cash as a dancer. It wasn’t much to convince Sheryl to allow me to wear my clown make-up while doing so either. And why would she mind? When I’m naked, most men don’t pay as much attention to my face as they do other body parts.

You came in just in time to catch the rest of my set. They allow each dancer two songs of their choosing for each set. You missed the dance that I did to Better The Devil You Know by Kylie Minogue, which was a shame because you missed me removing my satin bra with two fingers while hanging upside down from the pole. That took me a good deal of practice, just so you know. But once you were seated, I knew I had your attention as I saw the bulge in your jeans while I was rubbing my perfect, pink nipples in front of you during my second dance to Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry. Yeah, I know that I Kissed A Girl is the go to in this place when it comes to her, but I like to stand out. I digress, but like most guys in this joint, you’re a sure thing. I finish my routine, step into the backroom to fix my make-up, and come out onto the floor. Sheryl has just brought you a bottle of Coors and a shot of whiskey. You’re gonna need both by the time I’m done with you.

“Hey tall, dark, and you.” I approach and sit cross legged on the carpet in front of you, forcing your gaze down into my considerable cleavage. “200 dollars for the best half hour of your life.”

“What are the rules?” It is reasonable that you would ask.

“New VIP rooms. I can’t touch you inside your clothes and you can’t touch me below the waist. Anything else goes.”

It was an easy sale if I’ve ever seen one. You were so desperate to spend some real time with me that it was almost obnoxiously cute. I lead you to Sheryl, who takes your money for the session. I then lead you up a short flight of stairs and into a small room with a comfy sofa in it that is built into the wall. Closing the curtain to give us the max amount of privacy, I don’t waste any time. I don’t want you to feel like you have wasted a penny. Sitting on your thighs and rubbing against you, I hold your face affectionately to my soft, voluptuous bosom.

“Any kinks or fetishes?” I ask abruptly. “Anything I should know about to make this the most fun for you?”

“Not that I can think of.” I get the feeling that you aren’t being entirely honest with me. I know a liar when I see one. I’m a psychologist after all. Reading people comes with the territory. Given my own sexual proclivities, I take a wild shot in the dark.

“Lift you arm for me, hon.” I take your wrist and raise your arm, gesturing for you to keep it there. I then cup your groin through your pants with my left hand and give your underarm a tickle with my right. When I feel you start to harden, we both exchange a look. You understand that you are ticklish and I understand that it turned you on, even if just a little bit.

“Nice reaction there.” I smile.

“That’s so weird.” You acknowledge as if you have genuinely learned something new about yourself. “But I haven’t been ticklish in years.”

“You don’t really ever lose it.” I tell you as I sit back on your lap, grinding against what you have given me to. “Some people hate it but to tell you a secret…” I beckon you so that you’ll lend me your ear. “There’s nothing I love more than a guy who loves the power of the tickle.”

I grind on you for a little longer and tease you with my breasts. There aren’t any other words spoken until you blurt out…

“Would you tickle me?”

“I though I already did.”

“No… I mean… look, this is going to sound terrible but… I’m going to a movie convention next weekend. I’ve got a room at a really nice hotel there and… I want you to come with me. I never knew that I could be turned on by such a thing. I don’t even think I’ve been tickled since childhood. I want to see how far that goes. You seem like a professional. It would be easy to trust you.”

“That’s a big question.” I am a bit taken aback by the idea. But I’m not opposed to it. "Tell you what… 1,000 for the weekend and my friend Lily comes with just to make sure there is no funny business. She can have her own room but you understand.”

“Of course.” You tell me. “I want us both to feel safe with each other.”

“Then it’s a deal. But you should know right here and now…” I give that underarm one more quick tickle. “That you’re never really going to be safe with me.” I feel your cock twitch at the threat. This is going to be fun…

The next few days consist of a great deal of texting between the two of us. Mostly so we can build a trust and that I can feel safe sharing a room with you. I know that Lily has my back and will use her magic to watch out for me, should things go wrong. But I also know that you are hesitant, perhaps even a little scared, of the idea of a woman you hardly know tying you up and putting you in such a vulnerable position.

The convention is fun. I buy some art and rub elbows with some notable TV stars while you have your own fun, but the night is what you are really excited about, and I can tell. I make sure to build your anticipation in both subtle and not so subtle ways. I randomly poke you. I ask if a specific vendor tickles your fancy. I get you was riled up as I possibly can. And before you know it… we are in your hotel room.

It’s 10:43 when we walk in the room. I can tell that you are about spent. Of course, I have no intention of letting you out of our arrangement. You fall down onto the bed, laying on your tummy. Once you are relaxed, I climb on top of you and squeeze your arms to your sides as I probe your ribs. You laugh and squirm for a minute or so until I get up off of you. When you turn over to lay on your back, we are both able to see the tent in your pants.

“Tickled stiff?” I ask teasingly. You are too shy to respond. You know I’ve got you. I ask you to strip for me while I go to my duffel bag. I open it to pull two sets of leather cuffs and a few other things that I don’t let you see. I turn back to face you and you are already naked. Your boner is pointed at the ceiling and you look about 50/50 between excited and terrified. Good. In a mental capacity, that’s exactly where I want you. I carry the cuffs over to the bed and use one set on your wrists and the other on your ankles. “Lay down. Get comfy. I’ll be back out in a few minutes.”

I disappear into the bathroom as I let you stare at the ceiling and dream about what is soon going to transpire. When I come out, I dim the lights in the room just a bit to create a more intimate mood. Soon, there is only faint light coming from the ceiling and a blue glow from the TV. I set my cell phone on the other side of the bed and let you see what I have done for you. All I am wearing is a stretchy, black, metallic pair of panties with a matching bra. My face is painted the same way it was when you first met me at the club. My hair is up in pigtails. I’m also unbelievably soft and scented from having rubbed oil all over my body before putting the bra and panties on. You can hardly believe that I was able to do all of this in just under 20 minutes. But I’ve dressed up like this enough times in the past to have this down to a science.

“So you say that you were ticklish when you were a kid?” I ask as I sit next to you and pick up my phone. I start playing some 2000’s pop music starting with Janet Jackson’s All For You on full volume. It’s a special mix compilation that I put together just for tonight. This is for two reasons. One, so that we have some fun background noise. But also so that if anyone happens by and hears hysterical laughter, they will assume that it’s all just in good fun. “But you think you might have lost some of it?”

“I mean just a few minutes ago and the other night have been the only times I have been tickled since before I was Ten.” You tell me. “I don’t know if I’m really ticklish or not.”

“Are you sure?” I ask. “I mean, it’s not like you can get away from me if I decide to test you.”

“Well, I was reading online that it’s possible to feel ticklish just because someone surprises you with it. I’m thinking there’s a good chance that’s what happened with you. I don’t think I’m actually still that ticklish.”

“Are you sure?” I ask again. Being asked a second time appears to make you a little less confident. “Because I’m a pretty good tickler. Some might even say a professional.”

“That’s why I wanted you to do this with me.” You tell me. You clearly want to experiment with this. And who am I to turn such a fun time down? I show you my freshly manicured nails and start slowly, tracing them around your chest and near your nipples. There is no other sound than the music for the next few minutes. I stroke and caress your chest with my fingernails. When I touch near your nipples, you shiver. I brush the pads of my fingertips over them, testing them. Your penis twitches when I touch them. I drag my nails out towards your ribs and stroke there. You smile and pull your arms down. Not enough to cover yourself. But enough to give you away.

“Looks to me like you still got it.” I smile teasingly at you. “But we gotta make this fair.” I grab a couple of pillows. I shove one of them behind your head and fold another one over the first. Now you are unable to pull your arms down. I slink my leg over your waist and sit on your groin. Your erection is poking out from underneath my black panties. I start stroking your ribs again and the smile returns to your face. “There’s nowhere to go.” I tell you. You give me a quiet giggle in response. “I’m not gonna stop.” Another quiet giggle. “Tickle tickle tickle.” I feel you throb against my clothed womanhood as the giggling starts again and flows a bit more freely. “Yeah, you’ve definitely still got it.”

Now that the hard part is over, I decide to expand my search. My fingernails crawl up under your arms and you start twisting from left to right. I make a game of going up the undersides of your biceps and then back down into your armpits. It tickles you but at the same time, you’re getting excited enough to start thrusting your hips, causing the underside of your erection to rub against the soft fabric of my panties. “It’s okay.” I tell you. “They’re machine washable.”

Now back down your ribs to your sides and I quickly find a sweet spot on either side, down just above your hips. I tease those spots and sing “Tickle tickle” to you until your cheeks are pink from giggling. I coo at you and tell you how cute you look with that little blush.

My fingers move over your tummy and it proves to be rich with tickle spots. There are somewhere around a dozen patches of skin on your tummy that jump or twitch when I tickle them. Around and inside of your bellybutton are nice and sensitive. Near your sides, for sure. But the real magic is when I tickle around your pantline. I am careful not to touch your penis. Having it pressed against me helps with that.

The giggles flow like running water as I start to have fun with the spots I have uncovered so far. I continue to say “Tickle tickle” to you as I tease your upper body. You are so stiff against me as I stroke under your arms, then down your sides, back up to your biceps, down to just above your pubic hair. I toy with you, never staying in one spot for more than a few moments. I notice pre-cum on the tip of your penis. You are really enjoying this. Good. So am I.

Soon, it’s time for a break. I get up and walk over to my duffel bag to grab a bottle of water. I take a drink and offer you some as well. Tickling takes a lot out of you, after all.

“We’re gonna test those feet of yours next.” I tell you. I set my bottle down and get back up on the bed. This time, I sit on your calves and block your view of your naked feet. But you do feel when I touch them. The giggling is instantaneous. “Yeah, I thought so.” I say with a low chuckle. “Tickle tickle.”

I tickle up the arches, down the insteps and back up the arches again, slowly, but repeatedly. I make a game of it, telling you that I’m coming to get you and then tickling your toes. I then go back to your arches and insteps, tell you again that I’m coming to get you, and tickle your toes again.

The tops of your feet are ticklish as well. I stroke my fingertips along them for a while before returning to your arches and insteps. The foot tickling goes on for about fifteen more minutes.

“Okay. Time for a booty check.” I tell you as I climb off of you and turn you onto your side. Spider tickling your butt cheeks gives me the desired result. “Tickle tickle.” I watch as your erection bobs about while you giggle and thrust your hips to try and escape my fingers. “Quite a ticklish tush you got here, Mister. I like it.” I’m not lying to you. There are few things in this world more adorable than a man or woman who is ticklish on their butt. After giving you a healthy dose of light tickles around your cheeks and just inside of your crack, I lay you down on your back once again.

“Moment of truth.” I tell you before I touch your huge balls with just the tips of my right index and middle fingers and tickle there very gently. The giggles come back to you and I start singing “Tickle tickle” again. I even bend down and blow a soft zerbert directly on the seam of your scrotum, making you giggle happily. I give you a couple more for good measure and then go back to tickling your balls with my fingertips. Those cheeks are nice and rosy again. I point that out to you and offer to reward you for being such a good tickle subject. I start slowly jerking you with my free hand while I tickle your balls. It only takes a few minutes of this before you explode, gasping and whimpering as a few hot jets pump out of you and onto your chest and belly.

“You have your answer.” I say as I uncuff and lay down beside you. I know how important aftercare is when you do a session. I give you some more water and allow you to fall asleep in my arms.

Next time you come to the club, I expect a big tip.

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back