• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Giggle Challenge F/M (Brief M/F)

PeterVincentTGVK

Verified
The lights blared. The cameras rolled. The theme music (A pop synth rendition of Heffalumps and Woozles) began to play. And our beautiful hostess entered from out of the folds of a billowing red curtain. She bounced on forward, jiggling in her satin, low cut costume. Her perfect, brown hair in pigtails and her face covered in greasepaint, the buxom clown took her mic and addressed her audience.

“Hi hi! And welcome to Jenni The Clown’s Giggle Challenge!” Jenni laughed heartily into the mic, urging the audience that was completely made up of young women, to do the same. “You all know the drill! We bring on a young man or woman who just has a hard time giving us a laugh… and then we get it from them! Now, you all remember Abby from last week’s show. She was pretty strong willed until we started blowing off those whoopie cushions underneath the seats in the audience. What can I say? Farts are always funny. But today…” Jenni’s voice turned somewhat sad and somber. “We have a young man who is obsessed with movies and video games. So much so that he rarely, if ever, leaves the comfort of his gaming chair. Let’s have a big hand for Kevin!”

An Eighteen year old boy walked on stage. He was thin and wore a Def Leppard Tee shirt and jean shorts. He seemed shy, but Jenni wasn’t giving him any slack in that department.

“Kevin enjoys comic books, horror movies, and studying the history of combat. And, according to his parents…”Jenni covered the side of her mouth that faced Kevin before grinning to the audience “Is very, very… ticklish.”

This revelation brought cheers and excitement from all of the women in the audience. They were all ages 20 to 40 and certainly in the mood for a good show. Kevin himself felt embarrassed at the announcement, but Jenni hopped over to him and threw an arm around his shoulder.

“Hey, Kev! Welcome to Giggle Challenge! Now, have you ever watched the show before?”

“Uh no… actually my mom is a big fan and-”

“That’s okay, Kev!” Jenni interrupted, holding her mic and addressing him as well as the audience. “Each episode is tailor made to suit the potential weakness of the main contestant. As I said before, the lady on last week’s show cracked when we confronted her with several scenarios involving flatulence. She about laughed herself to death by the end of the show. From what I hear, though… you don’t have much in the ways of a sense of humor, do you?”

There was an audible, disappointed “Awww” from the collective audience.

“No, Jenni… a lot of people tell me that I need to find the funny things in life. I guess I’ve always just been more level headed than that.” The teen said.

“Well, we’re totally going to help you with that. Today, you are going to be thrust into three scenarios. Each one will test your cunning and intellect. But we aren’t going to make it easy for you… because we know your weakness…” The clown poked Kevin in the ribs, about two inches below his underarm. The teen smiled and pulled away, much to Jenni’s delight. “Complete the tasks and you win the game. But if you feel the laughter becoming too intense, you can cry mercy and the game is over. You have an orgasm and the game is over. However, if you manage to get through each challenge without doing so, you win!”

“I’m ready when you are!” The teen said excitedly.

“Aright! Let’s play… Giggle Challenge!” Jenni declared to her eager, feminine audience. “Our friend, Reni, is going to be controlling the three different scenarios. “We’re going to start… on an exciting night… deep in the bowels of a warehouse in Atlas City. Typically, there is a feline avenger who protects the city from the scum of it’s back alleys. But unfortunately… she a little under the weather and needs Kevin’s help.”

Kevin gasped as the building around him began to transform. Out of the floor emerged new walls and crates. Before he knew it, the large room they were all in had transformed into a warehouse at night. Also, his tee shirt and shorts had somehow changed into a kind of mock superhero costume. There was a large K on the front of the incredibly sheer fabric. It was almost like spandex. And he quickly noticed upon looking down that he wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. You could easily make out his anatomy below his waist through the fabric. His cheeks became crimson as many of the ladies in the audience voiced their approval.

“Super Kevin has infiltrated the warehouse on the lower east side.” Jenni narrated, setting up the scene. “The evil villainess, Sedusa, has kidnapped six of the bustiest coeds from the local community college… and placed them all under hypnosis. Super Kevin has only 15 minutes to discover the identity of the rascally reprobate. She can be identified by a tattoo of a raven on the small of her back. And no one is going to make it easy for him. On the contrary…” Jenni offered a naughty grin. “Things are about to get very… hard… for him. Here we go!”

Right on cue, Seven voluptuous young women in matching schoolgirl costumes began to emerge from behind various wooden crates. They also all wore matching glasses as if to give off the vibe of a hot girl posing as a ‘nerd’. Each of them had a pair of knitting shears in one hand, and nothing in the other. All of them smiled evilly as they started to box Kevin in, jiggling in their costumes on purpose as they stepped towards him from all sides. The tops that they wore cut off just below their breasts, so if he would be able to turn them around, he would be easily able to spot the tattoo that Jenni had spoken of.

“Hey, Jenni!” He broke the illusion to address the host. “Why fifteen minutes?”

“Because I’ll be surprised if you last that long… if you know what I mean.” Jenni snickered. The other women around Kevin snickered at him as well. Two of them surprised him by grabbing each of his arms from behind him and pulling him to the floor.

“That’s it, ladies. Hold him down.” One of them said. Immediately, Kevin used that to make an assumption and venture a guess.

“It’s her!” He accused the one who had given the order.

“Nope, sorry.” Jenni shook her head. “They are all hypnotized, remember? Any of them can take charge because they all share the same goal.”

“What goal is that?”

“Hehehe. You’ll see.” Jenni warned as the women took their places, two of them sat on his calves, with each of them facing one of his feet. Two others sat on his arms. He was pinned down and utterly helpless. Two others sat at his sides, and the last one sat between his legs, throwing her thighs over his. All seven women snickered at him again as they began to use their shears. Soon, fabric was being systematically cut away. His feet were bare from the ankles down. Strips were also removed in order to expose his sides, underarms, and tummy. But the most embarrassing moment was when the woman between his legs very carefully cut fabric away to expose his genitals.

“Alright, ladies.” The woman at his left side said. “Let’s get this boy laughing.”

“N-no. Don’t…” Kevin started to plead but silenced himself when he felt dainty fingertips creeping up and down his abdomen, near either side of his bellybutton. It was the woman between his legs.

“Coochie coochie coo.” One of the others said to him as he tried to hold it in. Many of the women in the audience laughed at that.

“Tickle tickle tickle.” The woman who was teasing his belly intoned. She noticed as he caught a giggle in his throat and repeated the taunt. “Tickle tickle tickle.”

Kevin started wriggling under the collective weight of the group and trembling as he tried to contain the giggles. The women sitting on his arms chose to step it up, each of them running a single fingertip up and down both of his exposed underarms. That combined with the tummy tickling broke him.

“Hahahahahaha hehehehehehe…”

“There’s the first giggle of the game!” Jenni announced. “And once you pop, the fun don’t stop!”

The other ticklers took their cue to jump in on the fun. The woman who sat on his left leg and faced that foot took hold of his toes, pulling them back to stretch out the skin of Kevin’s sole. She then lightly tickled up his instep with her fingernails. The one at his right foot decided to go after the toes themselves, gently tweaking them and humming This Little Piggy to herself.

The women who were teasing his armpits continued to do so, maintaining the effective technique of using just one fingertip, lazily dragging it in a never ending journey, never pulling their finger away for even a second. Just the constant touch. Sometimes they would run those fingertips up the undersides of his biceps, which also proved to be quite ticklish, before going back to the hollows.

The women at his sides had their own individual methods as well. The one at his left side used eight fingernails to skitter around from his hip to his bottom rib. The one on the right, however, used both of her index fingers to poke randomly up and down his ribs with tactile precision.

The one between his legs though, had a plan. She leaned forward so that her bountiful chest, lifted and perked up by her top, was resting on his privates. She then started lightly tickling his tummy again. But as she did, she felt him begin to stiffen against her.

“So what do you think, Kevin?” Jenni asked. “Which of these lovely ticklers is the dastardly Sedusa?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha…”

“Sorry? What was that?” The clown chuckled. “What does the audience think?”

“Coochie coochie coo!” The audience taunted collectively.

“Well, personally… I think that Super Kevin is super ticklish.” The woman between Kevin’s legs said as she sat back up, exposing his now erect penis to everyone in the room. “And super stiff.”

Kevin looked over to the audience and saw many of them shaking their chests at him. That certainly didn’t help bring down the swelling he was dealing with south of the border.

“Only Eight minutes left, Kevin.” Jenni stated. The woman between his legs appeared to take this as some kind of cue. She used her left hand to rest along the topside of his boner, keeping the underside of the organ exposed. She then brought the pad of her index finger to just beneath his frenulum, and lightly tickled there, rapidly running the pad up and down in an inch wide radius, tickling that one horribly sensitive patch of skin. It tickled. But worse, it felt really good. Kevin knew that if she kept that up, he would probably cum within a few minutes. He realized that this must have been what Jenni was referring to when she commented about how he likely wouldn’t last longer than fifteen minutes. All of the women were tickling him very softly now. It was af if they didn’t want to distract him from the pleasure he was feeling between his legs, but they didn’t want him to stop giggling either.

While the ticklers at his feet felt content to stroke and flutter away at their respective targets… and the women tormenting his underarms appeared to be happy right where they were… the two at his sides switched positions. Each of them laid down on whichever side was facing him, resting their heads in the laps of the underarm ticklers. This meant that their mouths weren’t far from his ears. And they chose to utilize that to full effect. They each softly tickled his ribs with gentle pokes and dainty caresses between the bones of his ribcage and began to tease him with tickle talk.

“Hey, there. Are you ticklish?” The one on the left asked in a sultry voice.

“He’s really ticklish.” The one on the right answered for him.

“I bet you got tickled a lot when you were little.”

“Held down and tickled like a baby.”

“Like you are right now.”

“Tickle tickle.”

Indeed, Kevin was giggling like a child. He was completely under the ticklers’ spell. He even noticed that he was starting to thrust into the hand of the one who was sitting between his legs and tickling his penis.

“Two minutes left, Kevin.” Jenni butted in. “Who is the villain?”

It was then that Kevin opened his eyes and was granted a huge clue from the studio set up. About twenty feet up off of the ground were a handful of studio lights and a couple of mirrors that were used to reflect them so that there was adequate and consistent lighting. And it was with the help of one such mirror that he was able to see the exposed lower backs of at least three of the girls. The only problem was that the tickling was making him a little teary eyed at this point. In a stroke of genius, he through his head to the left, wiping his eyes on the leg of one of the underarm ticklers. He then glared up to see the small raven tattoo on the back of the woman on his left side.

“Her! Her on my left!” He shouted out. There was a mix of applause and jeers from the audience. With some of them being very impressed and others feeling let down.

“Well done!” Jenni applauded and the seven women all climbed up off of him. Just as magically as the building had transformed before, it was soon back to it’s original interior and Kevin was back in his tee shirt and shorts. He still had a noticeable erection though, straining the fabric of his shorts. “Congratulations, Kev! You have passed the first challenge. I never doubted you for a second. Or actually… I dunno… maybe when they were getting your toes.” Jenni winked at the camera and the crowd erupted in laughter.

“What’s the second challenge?” Kevin asked. “Not gonna lie, I’m feeling pretty confident.”

“Would you say you’re feeling brave?” The clown hostess asked.

“Um… yeah.” He nodded yes. “I am feeling pretty brave right now. Not sure what could possibly seem scary at the moment.”

“Well, I think I know a way to scare you stiff.” Jenni giggled menacingly, lowering a hand and tapping the tip of his boner flirtatiously. This made him squirm back a little in awkward pleasure. Jenni snapped her fingers and the environment changed once again.

Kevin found himself in a large, dusty attic. Lightning flashed out of the one window that he could see and it was followed by a deafening bout of thunder that made him jump. Looking around the room, he could see various trunks and old clothes on hangers. There were a few cardboard boxes as well that contained God knows what.

“Welcome to the second challenge, Kev.” He heard Jenni’s disembodied voice. “Ever see House On Haunted Hill? The one where the party guests have to survive the night in the haunted house to win money? Well, lucky you. You don’t have to be here nearly that long. Still, welcome to the House at the End of the Feather… as it’s known in my hometown. Legend says that a lesbian couple who shared a strong tickle fetish used to live in this house before they shuffled loose the mortal coil. Their names were Claire and Kim. And according to many, including myself, their spirits still roam the halls of this magnificent hacienda. There is a door in the floor that will lead you down into the house’s second level. Once you get there, you will have fifteen minutes to escape through the front door of the house. Of course, the spirits of Claire and Kim are going to try and get in your way. And there may be a few other surprises for you as well. You just better hope that they don’t find out your secrets… Muahahahaha.” Jenni’s voice was heard laughing in a campy way before it echoed away.

Kevin looked down at himself. At least he was still wearing his tee shirt and shorts. He took a few steps forward and soon found the door that Jenni had been referring to. He pulled it open and climbed down.

Kevin dropped down into a large room that was mostly empty. The only thing he saw was an oak coffin in the middle of the room that sat next to a small table. That table had an envelope on it. He cautiously approached the envelope, knowing that the fifteen minute timer had already started. He picked up the envelope. It had been sealed with a wax stamp that bore the image of a feather.

“Cute.” He said to himself, shaking his head at the ludicrous nature of the scenario. He opened the envelope and pulled out a small, folded scrap of notebook paper that had only two words inscribed upon it:

GET IN!

“Ha! Yeah, right.” He scoffed.

“You’re losing time.” He heard Jenni’s voice singsong. He realized that the only way to progress was to do what the paper said. He moved over to the coffin and climbed inside of it.

As Kevin laid down, he quickly noticed a problem. The coffin was too short for him. He was at least a foot too tall. But he was shocked and aghast when suddenly, the lower wall of the coffin became watery and transluscent. This meant that his feet could go through it and thus Kevin could sit comfortably. But then the wall suddenly reverted back to it’s original form. Kevin started to panic as he realized that he couldn’t move his ankles. And he became even more panicked as the lid of the coffin suddenly slammed down. Now he was stuck in the coffin with his feet sticking out of the bottom of it.

“Help!” He screamed in terror. “Help! Somebody let me out of here!”

“What do we have here?” Kevin froze as he heard a young woman’s voice. It wasn’t Jenni. Someone was in the room with him. “Is it an intruder?”

“I think it is, Claire.” A second female voice was heard. Kevin quickly put it together that this was meant to be Kim and Claire, the two lesbians that Jenni had spoken of. The dead ones. “Looks like somebody tried to hide in our coffin.”

“Not very good at hiding, is he?” Claire commented. “Look at his feet sticking out at us.”

“Hey, look. Listen…” Kevin tried to appeal to his captors. “I’m not an intruder. It’s… it’s a game. I have to find a way out of this house in fifteen mi… well… probably closer to thirteen minutes now.” He realized in mid speech. He then became scared again as he felt his shoes becoming untied and slowly pulled off.

“A game, huh?” Kim asked. “We love games. How about we play one to decide your freedom?”

“What do you mean?”

“Kinda like a guessing game.” Claire said as he felt his socks being peeled off of his feet, leaving them bare outside of the coffin. “What’s your name?”

“Kevin.”

“Are you ticklish, Kevin?” Kim asked. The question sent a chill up his spine.

“Um… no…”

“No? Not at all? Not even just a teensy bit ticklish?”

“I don’t believe him.” Claire said. Kevin then felt a couple of fingertips at each of his feet, gently creeping up his arches.

“There’s no way he’s not ticklish.” Kim said. “He’s probably grinning from ear to ear in there right now.” She was right. Kevin was sporting a wide, ticklish smile as the two ghosts pitter pattered their fingertips lovingly against the bottoms of his feet.

“Tickle tickle tickle. Hey, look at these toes.”

“No, don’t ahahahahahahaha…”

“Uh oh, he likes the toes.” Claire teased. The two women were now stroking the tops of his feet and his toes with delicate brushes of their palms.

“Hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahaha…”

“Oh yeah, he’s as ticklish as a little kid.” Kim said in a strangely affectionate tone. Kevin could feel himself getting hard in his shorts again.

“Stahahahahap pleeheheheehease…”

“Don’t worry. We’re gonna help you.” He heard Kim say as the tickling suddenly stopped. “As we said before, we’re gonna play a game. We’re gonna show you exactly how to get to the front door. How you ask? Simple.”

“I’m gonna draw you a map.” Claire stated. “But pay attention, because I am only going to do this once.” She put a single fingernail to the ball of his left foot and dragged it towards the instep.

“Hehehehehehe…”

“Go down the hall to the left, past the portraits…” She started tip-toeing her fingers downward. “Down the stairs to the first floor…”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha…”

“And then, turn a right, and straight on out!” At the last part, she skittered her fingernails up and down like how a parent would end a game of This Little Piggy. She continued to tickle him for nearly thirty seconds before suddenly, the tickling stopped and the coffin opened up for him to climb out. He looked around the room frantically, but couldn’t see anyone. The girls had vanished.

“Oh, well.” He didn’t even bother with his shoes and socks, leaving them behind. “I’m out of here.”

Kevin walked out of the room and into the long hall that Claire had told him about. She had mentioned the portraits. What she hadn’t mentioned was that 1, there were almost twenty of them with 10 on either wall, and 2, they were huge. Each frame was mounted on the wall, spanning virtually from the floor all the way to the ceiling. That wasn’t all that the portraits had in common. They all depicted naked, cartoonishly curvy, grinning women who were armed with feathers. They were all somehow… alive… in the paintings. They were actually moving around and giggling in a way that Kevin found to be menacing. It wasn’t too dissimilar from the paintings that adorn Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies, he thought to himself. Each woman was very real but seemingly confined to the picture.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Kevin started down the hallway. But about halfway down, something happened that filled him with dread. The giggling, buxom women all stepped out of the paintings and into the hallway with him!

“No. No!’ He tried to run but was quickly ambushed and pinned down to the hallway floor.

“Oh, what a cute boy!” One of the commented

“Lets get him out of these dirty clothes!” Another suggested enthusiastically. Kevin tried to fight, but there were too many of them. They quickly pulled his shirt off over his head and yanked his shorts and underwear off. The most beautiful of them climbed on top of him and straddled him, her soft warm womanhood resting on his swelling penis.

“Tickle time!” They all chanted in unison and began an all out attack with their short, stiff feathers. The horrible implements poked the stems of his toes and stroked up and down his insteps. They danced in his underarms and twirled against his sides. They circled his knees and flicked along his ribs. He didn’t stand a chance.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…”

“Hey! We got a live one here!”

“Yeah, he’s got it bad!”

The one straddling him rocked herself back and forth on top of him. Her warm, slippery flesh bringing him to full erection. She then winked naughtily at him… and took him inside of her.

Kevin gasped. He couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt inside of her. She continued to rock back and forth, moving him around inside of her. And as she did this, she started to tickle his tummy with her fingernails, not unlike how the woman in the superhero challenge had.

“Remember, Kevin…” Jenni’s teasing voice could be heard. “If you have an orgasm, you lose.”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha not fahahahahahaiirr…” He whined in frustration. This greatly amused his shapely tormentors. Many of them “Awwwed” at him in faux sympathy.

“Tickle tickle, Sweetie.” The woman on top of him cooed maternally as she tickled down near his waistline. “We’ve got youuuu…”

The feathers were all abandoned and now countless fingertips were stroking all over his naked body, covering every tickle spot that he had visible. He could hardly do anything except just lay back and take it. No matter what, he would never be able to overpower these women.

“OOOH!” One of the ticklers suddenly jumped, breaking the concentration of the others. Kevin looked over to see that he had accidentally stroked her foot. Then it hit him:

They were ticklish, too.

Kevin used their moment of shock to yank his arms away from them. His hands shot out in every direction. He goosed a side. He scribbled against a tummy. He poked the underside of a breast. He tickled every spot that he could get to on his attackers and soon, they had all backed off except for the one who was riding him. She went in for an attack, wrapping her arms around him, holding him tight and tickling his sides as she ran him in and out of her. She had his arms squeezed against his sides. He couldn’t tickle her back. He got an idea. He pressed his face down into her chest, burying his face in deep, and blew a wild zerbert. The woman shrieked with laughter, letting him go and jumping right off of him. All of the women vanished into their portraits, defeated, and Kevin quickly threw his clothed back on as he stumbled out through the hallway and started down the stairs.

When Kevin reached the bottom of the stairs, he found only a simple door. A door that looked familiar somehow. It was as if it didn’t belong with the rest of the house… but that he knew it. He reached down to open the door and flung it open to find himself in back in his parents’ house. Specifically, in his old bedroom. It was the room he had slept in nearly every night from when he was four until he was about fifteen. But how could this be happening? Even if Kevin accepted the skewed rules of reality caused by the person Jenni had mentioned as Reni, how would they know about this room. It looked exactly as it had when he still lived in that house. And even if his parents had told Jenni about it, they never would have been able to recreate it with this level of detail.

The bed was in the middle of the room with the headboard back up against the wall. To his left was the small, flat screen TV he had often stayed up late watching scary movies on while his parents thought him to be asleep. Next to the TV was his old fish tank. Looking at it, Kevin counted three small neon tetras, two algae eaters, and one medium sized comet that he had named Goldfinger after his dad’s favorite movie. But that fish died when he was only six years old. None of this made any sense.

“You’re running out of time, Kevin.” Jenni’s voice could be heard, seemingly coming from the TV even though it wasn’t on.

“I don’t understand.” He complained. “What am I supposed to do?”

“Face your fear.” Kevin jumped as he heard a different voice. This was definitely not Jenni. It sounded like the voice of a twelve or thirteen year old girl. And instead of coming from the TV, this new voice sounded like it was coming from… under his bed. There was something incredibly unnerving about it. Though it sounded like a child, Kevin couldn’t shake this feeling of uneasiness. Like the kind you get when walking home at night and feeling like a stranger is watching you.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Jenni’s friend.” The girlish voice replied. “I’m Reni. Or as other know me, Renismelthin. I have a lot of special powers. And I like to help my friends out from time to time. So I help create these illusions.”

“How can you know about this room?” Kevin asked. “Everything down to the last detail.”

“I can see inside your mind, Kevin. I know so much more about you than you could possibly realize. You see… I’m the one you used to be afraid of. The one your mother warned you about on nights when you were bad. The one she always said was hiding under your bed.”

“No.” Kevin remembered all to well. “It can’t be. That’s not real.”

“I’m the Tickle Monster, Kevin.” The teen watched with gigantic eyes as a neon pink form started to crawl out from under the bed. As the being rose up and stood before him, Kevin wasn’t sure if he should be terrified… or super turned on. The form was female, but unlike the voice, definitely belonging to an adult, voluptuous beauty. Her skin was all neon pink. Her eyes were purple, matching her lips, and were slitted like a cat’s eyes. Her hair was neon blue. And she had two small horns on her temple.

“This isn’t real.” He shook his head in disbelief. He didn’t care what he had seen so far over the course of the game. This couldn’t possibly be happening.

“I know all of your ticklish spots. Hehehe. I blessed you myself with all of your special sensitivities. Not only that, but I know about every time in your life that you were ever tickled. And I know how much the simple thought of a creature like me used to scare you into being such a good little boy. And what Mom used to do to you when you weren’t.” Kevin looked at the monster’s hands. Her talons looked as though they could do catastrophic damage to any tickle spot.

“I want out of here.”

“Getting out of here is simple, Kevin.” The alluring creature snapped her fingers and Kevin found himself naked on his back, laying in his bed with the sheets tying his ankles together and his wrists bound by the headboard. Reni climbed on top of him, slithering like a snake. “You have five minutes to escape. I’ll make a deal with you. Take my torture for three whole minutes and I will let you go. You will be free to move onto the next round. But if you laugh or…” She glanced down at his stiffening member. “…Then you lose the game.”

“I’m not afraid of you.” At least he sounded brave while lying.

“So courageous. Let’s see how long that lasts.” Renismelthin gestured towards the TV, making it flick on. A video of a timer starting at three minutes started to count down on the screen. The room suddenly went silent with the exception of Kevin’s anxious breathing. He felt her body lift off of his and witnessed her hand disappear from sight.

That’s when he felt the tip of a talented talon touch between his scrotum and his thigh, lightly tracing upwards… and then even more slowly back down.

Kevin’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head. It was so ticklish. He was gritting his teeth so hard that he was worried about chipping one. The talon started again, but now there was one on the other side as well. Both of them trailing over that same thin patch of skin directly over countless nerve endings.

Kevin was shaking. He looked over to see the TV screen. There was still two minutes and forty seconds left! How was he ever going to endure this for that long???

“You are really ticklish, Kevin.” Renismelthin said, breathing into his ear to offer an additional tickle sensation. “So much so that it scares you. Like I used to scare you. But the truth is… you also kinda love it. That’s why you’re hard as a rock right now.”

Kevin looked down at himself. She was right. He was sporting his biggest rager of the night.

“Tickle tickle tickle…” Her nails started swirling over his contracted scrotum with the most gentle, devilish touch. He was giggling inside, desperate to keep his damn mouth shut. That was his only hope. If she got him to open his mouth, it would be over.

The nails went even lower, stroking his perineum and where it met the sac. The moment it touched him there, he spasmed. It was too much.

“That’s right… tickle tickle… Look at that nice, big smile…”

“No!” Kevin had to quickly regain control of his facial muscles to clamp his mouth shut again.

“Oh yes.” The monster started to tease his anus with a feathery touch. Kevin’s cheeks were red and inflated. He cock was throbbing and then… she started to offer tiny kisses along the underside.

Kevin shut his eyes. His lips parted. His smile became a grin. He tittered. He giggled. He laughed.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Kevin looked over at the screen again. He hadn’t even made it halfway through the time. He became visibly distraught until Renismelthin stopped tickling him.

“Don’t worry.” She told him. You were never going to actually win that. Not with your skin. But you did do what I really wanted you to do. You faced your fear. You were challenged by the Tickle Monster herself and you still subjected yourself to the torture. That has earned you your freedom.” Renismelthin snapped her fingers and once again… everything changed…

“Welcome back!” Jenni exclaimed as she bent down to touch her toes. She looked as though she was stretching before a workout. With her considerable bosom, Kevin couldn’t help but be impressed that she could actually touch her own feet. He was relieved to see that he wasn’t in the haunted house anymore. Instead, he was back on the stage with the audience getting another eyeful of his still naked body.

“I’m done.” He said. “I want to go home.”

“Sorry, champ.” Jenni shook her head. “This isn’t that kind of show. This isn’t a job at Burger King. You can’t just up and leave. However, you only have one more challenge to beat.”

“Then I guess we should get on with it.” He shrugged. He wasn’t in any kind of position to argue with her, after all. “What’s the final challenge?”

“I am.” Jenni said. She put her hands on her hips and swayed suggestively.

“I’m sorry. With all due respect, what the Hell does that mean?”

“We’re gonn’ have ourselves a good ole fashioned tickle fight!” The clown declared in an exaggerated country accent. To Kevin’s surprise and delight, Jenni started to remove her costume, one article at a time. “Here’s the rules: Anything goes. Timer set once again for fifteen minutes. If I make you cum or cry mercy before then, you lose. But if you make me do either… or you manage to make it the full fifteen, you win!”

“Hardly seems fair.” Kevin objected. “I don’t even know if you’re ticklish.”

“I guess you’ll just have to find out.” Jenni said with a sexy wink. “It’s time to go for the gold, Kev. One final challenge. Look at it this way: The worst thing that happens if that I give you an orgasm.” She stepped out of her leggings and allowed Kevin to drink in the delectable sight of her full, buxom, naked body. She bounced on her feet a little, making her breasts jiggle. “Come on, little boy. Let’s wrassle!”

“Tickle fight! Tickle fight!” The ladies in the audience began to cheer in unison. Jenni slowly approached Kevin with an animated expression and wriggling fingers.

“I’m gonna get you… I’m gonnaaaaa get youuuuu…”

Kevin brought his arms to his chest defensively, already giggling in a nervous way as she got closer to him. His penis was starting to rise again as well.

“Look at him!” A random woman in the audience said. “He’s scared of it.”

“Aaaawwww…” The rest of the crowd cooed. This served to distract Kevin just long enough for Jenni to reach out and goose his waist.

“Ah! Hehehehe…” The teen stumbled backward.

“Oh no.” Jenni went all in. “You’re mine.” The clown pounced on him, knocking him down to the padded floor and climbing on top of him. He tried to roll over onto his stomach so that he could lift himself back onto his feet, but Jenni was faster and smarter than that. While he was on his belly, but before he could get up, she sat on his back facing his lower body, using her knees to squeeze his arms against his sides.

“Hey Kev, silly question but… you got a ticklish tush?” The clown asked tauntingly.

Did he? Kevin didn’t even know. In his entire life, he couldn’t recall anyone ever even trying to tickle there. Most of the tickles he had experienced throughout his life were when he was a kid and for obvious reasons, someone trying to tickle his butt at a young age would have been rightfully seen as fairly inappropriate. She may as well have just asked him if his elbow was ticklish. He genuinely had no idea.

“It looks ticklish to me.” Jenni accused despite a lack of any real evidence. How could she tell, Kevin wondered as he tried to wriggle free.

Even though Kevin couldn’t see much other than the floor in his position, the audience had full view of what was happening. They watched as Jenni popped her knuckles and lowered her hands to Kevin’s butt. With a happy smile on her lovely face, the sexy jester skittered her fingernails elegantly around the cheeks of his bottom.

Kevin’s eyes flew open. He was ticklish there, alright. He tried not to laugh, but his wriggling underneath her became more intense, indicating a renewed desperation to get free. That told Jenni all she needed to know.

“Oh, you dooooooo…” The clown sang evilly. She started dancing her nails faster, making sure to get in the crease where his thighs met his butt as well as just a little inside the crack.

“Hahahahahahahaha no stop. Let me gohohoho hahahaha…”

“Now why in the world would I do that?” She asked mockingly. “I still got you for thirteen more minutes, Mister. I might just tickle your butt for the whole time.” She planted a finger into his crack, wriggling it rapidly as if there was a worm stuck in there.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Kevin started kicking his legs in a futile effort while Jenni just giggled playfully at him.

“Oh my.” The clown was clearly having fun with her victim. She talked to him about what she was doing to him and how he was clenching and unclenching his butt, and how adorable it was.

“Tickle tickle!” The audience cheered. “Tickle tickle! Gitchy goo!”

“Gonna get you… gonna get you…” Jenni sang teasingly as she tickled the crack of his bottom, making his giggles even more intense. “Tickle tickle on your boooooottom…”

Finally, Kevin was able to free an arm and grab at Jenni’s side. This surprised the clown and made her yelp as she quickly jumped off of him to get away. Kevin understood that the only real course of action was to fight back. He grabbed Jenni by the arm and spun her to the floor. With the naked clown now on her back, Kevin straddled her waist and attacked. He started poking her sides and found out that she was in fact, pretty ticklish. Thank God, he thought. He might actually have a chance at winning this thing.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe…” She giggled, not even really fighting against him. This surprised him. He had never seen anything like it before. Any time in his life that someone had been tickled, whether it was himself or someone else, that person always tried to get away. But Jenni almost seemed like she was really enjoying it. Her bewitching smile, her melodic giggles, her gigantic breasts wobbling this way and that… Kevin started getting super turned on. He couldn’t resist any longer. Those huge boobs were too tempting. His fingers left her sides and he started tickling her breasts, fluttering all over them.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha Kehehehehevin!” She was laughing harder now. Her boobs were incredibly ticklish. Kevin focused on her nipples and she went crazy. Now she was finally trying to get free. He took that as meaning he had found a weak spot. The nipples stiffened as he tickled them. God it was so sexy. He almost…

Kevin suddenly stopped tickling. Jenni smirked and looked up at him with a knowing stare. He had almost cum. Tickling her aroused him so much that he almost came without her even touching him. He realized the dilemma that he was in. If he tickled her, she would turn him on by laughing and pleading the way she had been. But if he didn’t, she would tickle and finish him.

While he was trying to figure out what to do, Jenni grabbed him where his thighs met his torso with both hands, and playfully squeezed there over and over.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“There’s that ticklish boy again.” Jenni grinned. “I was wondering where he had gone.” Kevin pushed himself off of her, falling backward. She was quick as a fox, climbing on top of him and dropping her boobs right in his face. With his face buried between those fleshy globes, she started tickling his ribs, delighting in how he giggled into her chest. “That’s right… I found him. I found the ticklish boy. He’s ticklish on his ribs. He’s ticklish on his tummy. He’s ticklish between his legs. Tickle tickle, ticklish boy…”

She started tickling the underside of his penis, and Kevin tried to worm away. It was at that moment when he became aware of something. Someone had just taken hold of his wrists and was pinning them down. Jenni lifted her breasts from his face and he saw that Renismelthin was holding him down and grinning wickedly.

“What? Wait! That’s not fair!” He complained.

“Let’s get him!” Jenni cheered. She moved on top of him, taking his stiff penis in her hand and guiding him inside of her. He gasped and she started tickling him again, going after his tummy as the one schoolgirl had earlier. Meanwhile, Renismelthin began cruelly tickling under his arms with her talons. “Eight minutes left, Kevin. We’re gonna get you.”

“Coochie coo! Coochie coochie coo!” Kevin could hear the baby talk coming from the audience as the two women continued to get more and more giggles out of him.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Kevin.” Renismelthin said in her teen girl voice, sounding not unlike a babysitter he used to have. She drew little shapes and zigzags in the sweaty hollows and watched as it drove him right up the wall.

Jenni suddenly exchanged a look with the Tickle Monster. And even though Kevin hadn’t seen it, he was about to find out what that look meant. Renismelthin let go of him, but he could still feel as though he was pinned to the floor. She was using her magic to keep his arms and hands against the floor and over his head. The pink creature then stood up and walked around Jenni, getting back down on the floor and almost completely out of Kevin’s view. He started to wonder what she was up to when he felt it…

Renismelthin, knowing full well how ticklish he was around his privates, was once again tracing her nails all over his testicles with little, spidery flicks. Not being able to see it made him feel even more ticklish and he started giggling again.

“Here we are, right along the wrinkles. And underneath is where the treasure is buried.” Renismelthin teased as she tickled.

Meanwhile, Jenni had plans of her own, rocking on top of him in an attempt to quickly expedite an orgasm from him. As confident as she was in her abilities to top guys off, she didn’t want to risk being humiliated on her own show.

“Come on, Kev… just let it happen.” She coaxed. “I promise it will feel so good…”

“No… hehehehehehe… I won’t do it…”

“Oh yes, you will.” She argued.

“No!” Kevin clamped his mouth shut, refusing to give in to either the tickling or the pleasure. Jenni was not pleased about that. She was having none of it.

“Oh no, you don’t. Reni, free his arms. I’m gonna finish him once and for all.” Jenni commanded.

“You got it, Jen.” As soon, as he could move his arms, Kevin tried to sit up. But in doing so, he face planted right into Jenni’s chest. She threw her arms around him, holding him tight as she continued to rock in place. Reni had vanished. It was just him and the clown, now.

“What’s wrong, baby?” She asked as a mother would ask her child. “Why are you being so stubborn, huh? All I want is a little giggle. That’s all.” He didn’t answer but the way that he shook his head no between her breasts could have, in any other context, felt like the way that an actual stubborn child might react. “Well, I think that there a giggle in you somewhere.” She said. Still holding him with one arm, she drew a finger slowly up and down his back, right along his spine. He shivered and she could feel against her breasts that he was smiling now. “After all, you’re pretty ticklish, aren’t ya, hon?”

“No.” The word was muffled. Jenni only smiled. She knew he was breaking.

“You’re really hard, too. How does it feel in there, huh? Is it nice? Is it warm and slippery? Like giving your penis a wonderful hug?” She was now fluttering her fingers up and down his spine, causing him to shake in her arms. “Come on, now… give me a giggle…” The clown went in for the kill. When her fingers drew back up to the top of his back, she brought them to the back of his neck and tickled very softly there. This turned out to be a weak spot and he started giggling again directly into her boobs.

“That’s right… tickle tickle… let it all out…” She could feel him starting to contract inside of her. It wouldn’t be long now. There were still a few minutes left and he was so close. “I think someone’s gonna pop.”

“N-n-no…”

“Yes, baby. I’ve got your number… and your number is up!”

“UUUUUNNNGHH!” Kevin came inside of Jenni so hard that she came herself, both of them shuddering in each other’s arms. The crowd cheered in unanimous victory. Jenni had once again proved herself to them. She pet his hair as she kept his head in her breasts.

“Atta boy… atta boy…” She rocked with him for just a little longer before getting up off of him. The lights around the crowd went dark as Jenni allowed for him to start getting dressed. “Well, you didn’t win the game, but luckily for you… this is the kind of show where parting gifts are a thing.”

“Really?” Kevin got excited. “What do I get?”

Jenni suddenly laughed heartily, wiping a tear from her eye.

“You? You don’t get anything. They get you.”

And with that, the lights came back on and Kevin watched as all of the women in the audience were now out of their seats and making their way towards him Many of them had feathers or brushes or other implements. And every one of them had the same gleam in their eye as Jenni. Kevin turned to her to ask for help. But all she had to say to him was…

“Tickle tickle.”

Two stories in one, both great! :tickle:
This is a fine series.
I envy Kevin. :devil:

Great story, PeterVincentTGVK! Awesome scenarios! I always love reading about Jenni and her adventures, and as Milagros said above, I envy Jenni's… victims? Playmates?… whatever they are, I'd like to be one of them, Kevin included in that, of course. What I wouldn't give for the opportunity to have a "tickle fight" with Jenni (she'd win handily). Jenni's combination of playful and merciless always rings my bell. Once again, nice work.

Great story, PeterVincentTGVK! Awesome scenarios! I always love reading about Jenni and her adventures, and as Milagros said above, I envy Jenni's… victims? Playmates?… whatever they are, I'd like to be one of them, Kevin included in that, of course. What I wouldn't give for the opportunity to have a "tickle fight" with Jenni (she'd win handily). Jenni's combination of playful and merciless always rings my bell. Once again, nice work.
I'm glad you get such a thrill out of her stories! I am actively accepting commission requests as well!

What's New

6/30/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evenign at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back