• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Lopez in 'the pose'

milagros317

Verified
Jennifer Lopez in 'the pose":

Attachments

• JLo.jpg
    JLo.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,094
She's got nice feet, but I've heard she's....let's just say ultra high maintenance.

Yes, ultra high maintenance. But looking at those soles makes me, how to put it politely, very excited. 😀

Ah the classical pose. I saw this pic years ago.

In all honesty, I'm not that much of a JLo foot fan. I think she's cute though. I've included a pic in my post; found this at a Thalia site (speakin of which, can anybody share some good Thalia feet pics, I can't seem to find any high quality pics of her anywhere...).

If I had to narrow my appreciation/fetish to a single celeb though, it would have to be Jessica Alba. I think she's adorable 🙂 plus she's close to my age, so that's good as well...

Anyway, hope u like the pic. JLo's rather cute in it (IMO). She's wearing sandles though, which is a bummer *shrugs* but you get to see how cute her toes are (objectively speaking of course :tounge🙂

Last edited:
I have got to get the hang of this...

Anyway, as promised...

Attachments

• jlo.jpg
    jlo.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 250
She looks so innocent in white. I guess looks can be deceiving. 😀

I believe I heard she has a personal masseuse that gives her foot massages on command. Seriously...

That's a job I would be more than happy to do for free, of course. 🙂

TickleTheater said:
I believe I heard she has a personal masseuse that gives her foot massages on command. Seriously...

LOL, I'd do it just so I can pull a "Fu Lin" on her toes :sharp_tee

Although she annoys me; she does have a cute laugh...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back