• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Lopez's conference (f/f)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
For Feet_and_Toes ^___^
Mrs. Lopez was notified of a private conference upon her arrival to her producer's financial headquarters. It was to take place between herself, her manager, and the producer himself.
She walked into the conference room and was surprised to see no charts, no reports, not even beverages. Only an empty table, the woman who'd supervised her last tour, and Mr. Big himself reclining in a chair, his hand extended toward her. As she shut the door behind her, she heard a click, and at that moment her manager paged the secretary at the front desk to hold all phone calls, and to see to it that the conference wasn't disturbed.
In this conference, some rather interesting ideas were put on the table, and though Jennifer was resistant at first, she found herself being quickly persuaded. She wished that she hadn't gone to the spa and gotten a mani-pedi with her manager just the day before...

Attachments

• j-lo_tkl.jpg
    j-lo_tkl.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,892
Last edited:
First time being the first poster!

Nice duct-tape hogtie relent. The camera angle is cool and I like the expression on Jen's face.

Arresting overhead perspective! Additionally, a rather challenging posture and wealth of wild restraint strapping! Mr. Big may have erred, though... if he expects Jennifer's signature on that contract, it probably wasn't such a hot idea to bind her hands so inextricably (I doubt she'd be in any condition to scrawl a legible mark anyway!) The tour supervisor certainly seems a formidable persuader, her left hand drawn back in lethal-looking kung-fu/tickling readiness!

Very neat pic.
Love the secretary in those stockings,
And the tears running down J-LO's face - nicely done keep it up 🙂

Papi- congrats! XD And thank you for the expression compliment; I had to mess with the image on microsoft paint to get all the erase marks off of it; it was pretty difficult getting her smile just right, and I still feel it could have been better. >_<

LBH- I kind of added his hands in the foreground to fill the space, and after that, I thought of the story, and put the 'till then naked female ler in business attire. The position was a bit tricky, i gotta admit. ^___^

c_tickler- I'm fond of the "secretary"s stockings too X3. And that tear kind of pulls the entire expression together, I think. ^__^

Feet_and_toes- glad to be of service. Elated that you like it. ^_____^

Magnata- you're welcome XD

Jevil- lol!

i really like this and the way your art looks. thanks!

This is a great pic! I love to see ticklee in a very unconfortable position while tickletortured...
Thank you RELENT!

Very nice, yes indeed! I can say with certainty that I might be the only male in the United States of America who couldn't pick J. Lopez out of a lineup. Still enjoyed the picture muchly, aye. :happy:

Big Norm- Much obliged, Mr. Norm. ^___^

sischio74- the worse the position, the quicker the submission. That, and I was going for mummification, but this was the only way i could make it work, while maintaining the vantage point. It turned out well enough though, thankfully. XD

HDS- No foul, man. I myself am not much of a fan, but google works wonders, believe me. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back