• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Lothrop, DVD On TV - NO TICKLING :(

SheDevil1

I saw some people here inquiring about this clip. The sad thing is, This shouldn't be the only clip of her bare feet on the net. Sadly, it is. If anybody gives a crap, if they play the "America's Sweethearts" version of DVD On TV, about 15 minutes before they go to a commercial, they show her sitting on a couch, with the bottoms of her feet just pointing RIGHT at the camera. Somebody go tell the dorks over at the HITW (not a plug since I don't post there, they're big losers 😀 www.hitwgang.com) so they can watch out for it or whatever and make a clip, seeing as that's what they do. I'm surprised they didn't. When they make clips, it's free for a week, then they put it in their "archive" and you have to subscribe for membership. How lame is that? Charging you for public sh*t, that's not supposed to be COPIED... oh well. I suppose this will do for now. It's too bad...she's so damn gorgeous.....

Attachments

Perhaps you should learn to use winrar. Lol. Just download it to your PC, and unzip all the parts to the same destination. It will do all the work for you.

WinRAR (www.rarlabs.com) is shareware, free but with limited features for 30 days. Totally free utilities that can unzip (but not create) RAR archives are available here, here, and here from Snapfiles.com 🙂

Last edited:
I just did but when it trys to download "error in downloading codec" then my media player 10 just plays sound...

Try this to find your CODEC

schmedley said:
I just did but when it trys to download "error in downloading codec" then my media player 10 just plays sound...

Schmedley try GSPOT to try and figure out what Codec you need it usually works for me. Here is description of what it does.....good luck.

Beginners Guide to Using GSpot:

1. Use File > Open to open the AVI file of interest (or drag & drop the file into GSpot).

2. Look at "Codec" section in "Video Format". If the "Status" says "not installed", you
will probably have to obtain the codec shown. The same goes for the "Audio Format"
section - if the appropriate "audio codec" is not installed, you may get no sound.

3. GSpot only identifies what is required; it does not supply or install it. Many sites on
the internet offer codecs for free download - type the name of the one you require and the
word "codec" into your favorite search engine to find a site that has it - then download the
codec file and run its install. That should "upgrade your system" so Windows Media
Player (or any other) can now play the file.

more documentation some other time...

Please report any problems to gspot(at)headbands.com
Of course, (at) really means "@".

Attachments

Thanks you guys and girls. I went and downloaded a divx player and that seemed to do the trick.

she's friggin hot, I would post more vids of her from dvd on tv but can't find any vids of her anywhere

So we just going to stare at her feet and get aroused or something?

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back