• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny in the stocks to the limits of her endurance!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Some people think that a ticklee always has to be tied down tightly hand and foot, which isn't always the case. Sometimes, yes, it's necessary (and even a lot of fun!) but with some others, when they KNOW their feet are bound into stocks tightly enough, they know that they're not going anywhere and might as well just suffer through the torment ... like Jenny here!

Cute cheerleader Jenny's been in my stocks before, so she's fairly well mentally prepared. Prepared to roll around, grab her head with both hands (like Olive Oyl dangling from that girder while Bluto tickled her foot, if you recall), and sometimes she'll even flip me the double bird!

This is the end of a very long tickle session -- she told me that she needed "stress relief." So by the end of it, she's not very coherent: she makes buzzing noises, she YIPS and oh, the heavy breathing! (In addition to outbursts of laughter when I hit a good spot!) In this clip, she gets lots of scritching fingers on the soles of her feet, plus the teeth of a plastic comb under her toes, PDA styluses, banjo picks and the evil little spinning beard trimmer tips!

So come check out Jenny now that she's near the end of her rope -- a half hour straight of tickling makes people say and do strange things! This clip is nine minutes long, and priced like it's only eight! Go get 'er!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Jenny5a.JPEG
    Jenny5a.JPEG
    150.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Jenny5b.JPEG
    Jenny5b.JPEG
    142.3 KB · Views: 533
  • Jenny5c.JPEG
    Jenny5c.JPEG
    120.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Jenny5d.JPEG
    Jenny5d.JPEG
    120.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Jenny5free.wmv
    Jenny5free.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,134
I like how the toes are held back like that....very cool/evil.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back