• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny's got the cutest squeal when her feet are tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Jenny is truly a 'girl next door.' She's got little size 7.5 feet with toes like buttons! She's the friend of friends whom I met on a group outing; she was wearing sandals, and I spent the afternoon sticking my finger into the sides of them and watching her squeal and giggle. After a bunch of this, I told her, "Gee, I'm gonna have to tie you down to see what you sound like then." She said, "I just might have to let you!"

WOOHOO! :ayyy:

So, not long after that, she came by and posed in a few of her sandals (she likes to show off how much she can spread her toes -- she said "it freaks out her relatives" when she picks up pens and things off the floor with them), and then she climbed in the stocks and let me tickle the daylights out of the bottoms of her feet! :super_hap

Check out this little 24 year old brunette and her wiggly toes and chirpy laughter!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• JennyTT1free.wmv
    JennyTT1free.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,525
  • jennysandals.jpg
    jennysandals.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 551
  • jennystocks.jpg
    jennystocks.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 365
  • jenny1a.JPEG
    jenny1a.JPEG
    122.5 KB · Views: 369
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back