• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba's Sock Troubles 4

jfootlover

TMF Regular
part 4
Jessica Alba's Sock Troubles 4

she was running through the forest still barefoot, when she found one of her 9 pairs of socks laying on the floor, she slipped them on and began walking again,
all of a sudden her socks moved and knocked her down, her socks began moving on they're own, they started crawling off of her feet and began running away, she saw another pair and pulled the on and began to give chase to her other pair

to her surprise the socks came back at her, they slipped onto her socked feet and began making weird noises, they slipped back off and all that was left of her socks were the ankles, they began running again, along with alba behind

they came to the fan and jumped in his hands, he then took a lighter to them and they quickly burned into ashes, she stopped, "i'd hurry home if i were you" said the fan, "you only have 7 pairs of socks left and as we speak my minions are on there way to dispose of the rest,

worried as hell now, she sprinted home in barefeet, she got home to see the minions had split 6 of her 7 pairs in half, she quickly grabbed them slipped them on and ran, but the minion manged to grab her ankles and pull her to the ground, they tied her to the bed, the fan then came out of the shadow,

he snapped and the minions poured a potion on her socks, her socks started to sizzle and disentigraded, the fan began to lick all over her soles, now having no socks to cover there softness, he loved all over them, letting them wiggle free in his mouth, after he was satisfied he finally let her go and burnt her contract,

he snapped his fingers and his minions brought britney spears to him(think early days) he put her onto the bed,

well well britney you are in a predicament" the fan said, "give me your sister or i will have my way with your feet" "never" britney replied, "ok have it your way" he snapped and the minions moved to her feet, with they're raw strength they ripped britneys shoes in half and off her feet, and peeled her socks apart with little effort, leaving her barefoot, the fan began sucking her toes, "alright" said britney "i take her in my place' he snapped and britney was switched with jamie spears, the fan was not there anymore and jamie had her memory as if she had been brought here, she had 10 pairs of socks, tbc

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back