• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba's Sock Troubles

jfootlover

TMF Regular
changed the name a lil, enjoy

Jessica got her a few pairs of clothes in case she needed to be there a few days and went down to the place Ashlee Simpson had indicated

she walked in the door, it was dark, all of a sudden the lights came on and the door behind her shut and wouldn't open, the fan was in there with the remaints of one of Ashlee and Mariah socks, "hello Jessica, b4 we get any thing decided you need to read this contract, she read through it, the farther she got the more scared she got, "hey! I never signed this", "yes you did" the fan said, that is your signature so it doesn't matter", well i'll seen you soon, and he vanished,

this was bad, Alba had 20 pairs of socks with her just in case, so she figured she shouldn't have to worry to much about running out, well i'll think about it more after a nap, and she fell asleep,

while she was asleep another robot bug came in, a little bigger and stronger than the other one, it scoped out the room and scanned that she only had 20 socks total with her, it climbed up and under her covers, it pushed the covers off her feet revealing 2 socked feet,

it extended it's arms to the top of her right socked foot, it used it's small clawed hands to grab onto her sock, it began pulling in opposite directions, 1 hand on the left side of her sock, the other on the right, it began pulling, her socks stretched out, it kept pulling stretching out her socks more, until finally her sock ripped in half exposing Jessica's 5 beatiful soft toes, they wiggled when the air hit them, it began pulling more, ripping her sock down to her soft soles, then to her heels, then with one forceful pull it ripped the rest of the sock off her sensitive foot, her proceded to the other foot, doing the same procedure it ripped open her left sock revealing the rest of her 10 toes, it continued ripping it and once again ripped the sock off her foot,

it quietly placed the covers back over her feet and proceded to her sock drawer, it pulled out a pair of socks, using it's claws it ripped straight through them, Jessica began to wake, the bug pulled out another pair and sprayed a weakness spray on her socks, and it ran b4 she woke

"my feet sure are cold, it feels like i'm not even wearing socks" she wiggled her toes a little bit, then pulled the covers off and she wasn't wearing socks, she seen the socks that were on her feet ripped open from back to front, she also saw the other pair that had gotten sliced, "at least whatever was in here only got 2 pairs of socks, i still have 18 pairs"

she awoke the next day and took a shower, she went to pull on a new pair of socks, she grabbed the ones that the bug had sprayed, when she pulled them on her toes ripped straight through the front of her now weakend socks, and her heel ripped through the back, "now it's 17" she said, "i hope this isn't a bad sign," she put on another pair and they didn't rip through, she soon left to go to the store, she brought 3 pairs of socks with her and hid the rest,

her sock count is down to 17
part 2 coming soon
http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6938&d=1071095214

This is going to be a looooooooong continuum.

idk really how i would, i'm jus makin the stories up so id havta be like a comic, which i suck at drawing

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back