• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica's helpless feet licked and nibbled by Jennifer (F/F, free clip #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #2 of the Last Laugh Pe series. While the first scene was dedicated to upper body tickling, this one is all about foot tickling (as is the rest of the shoot, for that matter). Not only that, but Jennifer applies the technique that, as we found out, works best on Jessica's feet: licking and nibbling. I have to say, for someone who's never done anything like this before, Jennifer does a really good job.

"We really wanted to do a few foot tickling scenes with Jessica, but the tests we did with fingers and tools were disappointing. Fortunately, we discovered that her feet are rather sensitive to tongue and teeth tickling. Since both girls were just fine with it, we decided to dedicate the rest of the shoot to that technique. Jessica is resting face down on my weight bench, her knees bent so that her soles face the ceiling. Jennifer spends the first minute removing Jessica’s socks and teasing her feet a bit. Jessica’s big toes are then restrained with leather toe cuffs, making her soles especially helpless. Then the oral tickling begins. Jessica’s reactions are on the moderate side, but the tickling definitely gets to her, and her laughter is cute and pleasant."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

As you said in your previous thread in response to Val, the tickling in this clip is more playful than torturous and that is definitely what I get out of this clip. 🙂 It seems like both the lee and the ler are having a fun time and a credit to the ler, a rookie ler as you seem to be stating, for going "gung-ho" and licking and nibbling the feet and toes. The atmosphere and the reactions of both models showed that it was a relaxed setting where the idea of just having some good fun was implied throughout.

A very nice and relaxing clip to watch Francois!!! Props to both and you and your new models: well done! 🙂

This is unquestionably the best bondage position for foot tickling if you could get a simultaneous vid of the face or position a mirror to show it.

For a foot fetish guy those are the perfect feet. Satisfies both fetishes at the same time!!!

As you said in your previous thread in response to Val, the tickling in this clip is more playful than torturous and that is definitely what I get out of this clip. 🙂 It seems like both the lee and the ler are having a fun time and a credit to the ler, a rookie ler as you seem to be stating, for going "gung-ho" and licking and nibbling the feet and toes. The atmosphere and the reactions of both models showed that it was a relaxed setting where the idea of just having some good fun was implied throughout.

A very nice and relaxing clip to watch Francois!!! Props to both and you and your new models: well done! 🙂

To tell the truth, I would very much like to be able to do more tortuous tickling shoots more often. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding models who are as ticklish as I'd like, especially on their feet. However, I figure that more playful tickling also has its appeal, so as long as a model's reactions are pleasant and fun to watch/hear, I don't see a reason not to work with her. Especially when she's as delightful as Jessica. And Jennifer really did a good, enthusiastic job, considering she had never done anything like this before. I never put pressure on the models to do foot licking stuff if they don't want to, but it's really neat that some of them are comfortable enough to do it. In fact, I find it pretty amazing that so many of my models have been willing to give it a try. After all, most of them are ordinary girls, with little or no fetish experience.

For someone who does not have the "experience", she certainly does a great job!

Excellent video!

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llpe_sample6.jpg
    llpe_sample6.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 49
  • llpe_sample7.jpg
    llpe_sample7.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 50
  • llpe_sample8.jpg
    llpe_sample8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • llpe_sample9.jpg
    llpe_sample9.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 48
I just noticed! This clip satisifies one of my other likes, barefeet and blue jeans!

Thanks for the post!

JMD

For someone who does not have the "experience", she certainly does a great job!

Some of the models really surprise me that way. The very thought of doing something like this has never crossed their mind before, and thus they have no experience at all with it. But when they find themselves in such a situation, they do the job with gusto, sometimes with excellent results. If anything, I prefer when such a performance comes from someone who's totally new to it. It makes it more "outrageous", somehow (in a good way).

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back