• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessie from Toy Story 2 (????/F)

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
I dunno...I"m on a disney kick lately. Ya see, I work at a Video Store (anyone suprised?), assistant manager actually and it can get REALLY slow during the day. So thats when I pull out some paper and start sketching. I don't do anything fetish related at work, just face and body sketches with plenty of movie and game case covers for reference. Later I apply it. 🙂 This particular video store is a "family oriented" establishment which basically means we carry a lot of CRAP. This includes a big ass disney movie section, compared to the foreign film section thats barely a shelf and a half. 😡

I put all "???" for the little green moon men because I don't think they actually have genders.....LOL. Had a bitch of a time getting that kids wallpaper right...

http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9498

yay, first

Good work 😀

That overenergized b... lady 🙄 needed it 😉

When toys tickle! Just hope they don't break her. Looking very good. Having time to sketch on the job is good too. 😀

She is the chosen oonnnnnneeee!!! Great pic, C. Now git yo' ass back to Yahoo! IM!

😀 Excellent! I love the way you draw the feet! 😀

Cheshire, your Disney drawings are excellent! Thanks for posting 'em!

As long as you're on a Disney kick, how about Jane from "Tarzan", Nani from "Lilo and Stitch", or Mulan?

-XoD-

You are seriously on a roll, CC! Three of the best pics I've ever seen, all within a few days! 😀

u never cease to amaze me 🙂 ur such a great artist, CC! i really do enjoy ur work- and the disney stuff is totally creative! i always go right to a new post when i see it's one of urs 🙂

~clair

😀 When did you decide to draw "still feet" on your characters. It's a nice touch. 😀

Re: ::shrugs::

Cheshire Cat said:
I dunno...thats just how I draw...😀

I think I know what Rajee is referring to: in other pics you depicted feet with "wiggling" toes. 🙂

Being a soleman myself, I like to see "still" toes with clearly shown soles.

😀

And this is a damn fine pic too. 🙂

Reg's!

hmmm, it appears that synchronicity and serendipity are on the goon.

i was watching toy story 2 yesterday and for some reason i thought of the TMF. weird eh?

great art, CC, as always. i'm pretty sure those alien thingies are androgynous, although i hypothesise some vast alien 'queen' who constantly reproduces... eeeeew.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back