• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jevil the Caribean Devil: Verse 1 ( MM/F Pits, WIP to include Feet as well)

Jawa

TMF Expert
Hey everybody!
The following is a work in progress, being mainly a tale of pirates. Of Jevil, the Caribean Devil, and the Life and times thereof. *insert witty Intro banter here*. And most Importantly, enjoy the story thus far, and any positive feedback/constructive criticisms are appreciated. (if you do enough searching, you'll find the pic that goes with the story as well. Cheers 🙂 )

She slowly slipped back into concioussness, awakening to the smell of Coffee Beans and Sea salt. It was dark, and she could have sworn she was set over something... someone's shoulder... like a sack of Potatoes. She heard the hollow creek of the ships Hold as she was being carried deeper into the bowels of a pirate ship. Her arms and Legs were bound with Hempen Rope, keeping movement to a minimum. She heard a voice behind them, and she looked up to see a small, wiry fellow, with constantly twitching nimble fingers following suit. "Oi, Jev! this kinder reminds me Of a Joke..."
She felt the man carrying her over his shoulder turn his neck, to talk to the little man "Oh? How's it go?"
He cleared his throat "Wot do yeh get fer hangin' Mango Trees?"
Hanging Mango trees? were these heathens going to HANG her... below decks?! Thoughts raced through her mind when she heard the joke... She heard stories about Pirates. They were CROOKS. MURDERERS. They would Rape, Kill and loot you, and in ANY Order... ANY order. And they stank something HORRID, she was told... of Body Odor, and Urine... and Brine.
"Any guesses?" Mused her captor. She jumped! Was it that obvious that she regained consciousness?
She stuttered, afraid to answer... what would happen if she got it wrong? Would it be any different if she got it RIGHT?
"I-I-I... I Don't Know... what do you get-?"
The wiry little Pirate blurted out before she finished her question.
"YA GET LONG ARMS!"
Both Men laughed heartily as they stopped near the middle of the hold.
"That Joke's Older than I am Thomas... but it's STILL a funny one to hear" quipped Jevil as he gently set her down onto a crate "Now help me with the precious cargo... will you?"
She was able to get a good look at him as she was set on the Crate. He was a tall fellow, with a decent build. He neglected wearing a shirt, and instead wore Some Stripy Red and White Pantaloons, with what appeared to be Red Arm Bands, with white Trim. He smelled strongly of Coffee and Foreign Spices, and seemed to radiate warmth.
Before she could study him any more, She felt Nimble, bony fingers wriggle and writhe on the seams of her Jacket. "What the HELL is this?!" she shouted, as the other Pirate began unraveling and breaking the threads around the seams that held the arms of her jacket together.
Jevil Abruptly smacked Thomas upside the head as his fingers found their way to her bare pits. "NOT what I meant you Lummox! Help me get her UPRIGHT!" He glanced at the wooden crossbar above them to drive his point home.
"I... uh... KNEW that, sir... Head over Heals... or Arms in the Air?" he asked.
Jevil seemed to actually ponder this for a while.
“Arms in the Air. The last lass passed out, and it wasn’t quite as entertaining. Plus, there wasn’t much Interrogation.”
TO BE CONTINUED...

(Author's commentary: I may plan on actually pursuing the adventures of our pantalooned protagonist as a published periodicle... without the tickling. So what you may see here, on this site, is EXCLUSIVE material. Having said that, I also want to mention a few things:
I can't seem to come up with a good name for the Female protagonst. Her backstory is that she was on a Merchant Vessel on her way to England to get married. She is a VERY gifted writer, but given the times, no one cared, or wanted to care that she could write. They were terrified of the thought of a woman actually READING at the time. So, she had been submitting controversial, insightful works annonymously. She then comes up with a plan to meet up with her Fiancee, a childhood friend, to see about helping her get her work published.
However, her ship falls victim to Jevil's Merry band of pirates, and she is taken, along wth anything else that WASN'T nailed to the floor of the ship.
After this... 'Interrogation', She and Jevil strike up a deal. She writes about the daring exploits of Jevil, the Caribbean Devil, to be made into the stuff of LEGENDS, and in return, She gets protection, curtosey Jevil and crew.
... And there WILL be more tickling.)

Names? How about: Millicent, Eloise, Victoria, Charlotte, Catherine, Margaret.... WAIT!! I got it! Call her Valerie. While the pirates taunt her, they can call her "Mistress Valerie"!! 😉

aww it was over too soon >_<, this looks very entertaining

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back