• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jevil Vs. Scamwich: the Remix.

Jawa

TMF Expert
Title grabbed your attention? Good. and don't worry, This isn't 'Versus' in the conventional sence of a conflict. This is 'Versus', as in like a Remix, Where a popular song is spliced with diffrent lyrics.
In any case, a bit anxious about posting anything by Scamwich...
I saw somewhere, he's not that fond of other people posting his work, and a few people report it. In all honesty, I am a fan of the guy, and I wish I learned about him sooner (had an account on D.A. in 2006, which wasn't active until about... October 2007. Somewhere in, maybe even before that timeframe, he 'retired' his D.A. Gallery.)
So... since then I've been a bit hesitant about naming a thread 'SCAMWICH SUPER-POST', expecting peeps to contribute... I mean, Logically, I was expecting that... But I didn't see it... I assumed that might stir up some stuff...
Logical thinking aside, I've thrown caution to the wind, and proceeded to color some Lines from Scams himself... from my personal collection, as a sort of homeage to him, just because. According to the File, it's called 'Sung Sole', and I'm guessing it's Sung-Mi-Na from the Soul-Callibur series.
Like I said, I admire Scamwich's work, and have a small collection, so I had plenty of... 'refrence' material... even though the quality seems focused in one particular place... :laughing:
So, I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't proud of it. May his Divine Shadow have mercy on me.
Jevil
EDIT:... I put this thing under IMAGES... Not ARTWORK... awkward.

Attachments

• SungSole2.jpg
    SungSole2.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back