• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill valentine concept-feet

Spawn190

TMF Expert
here is a comic concept piece of Jill from Resident Evil, i might turn this into a web comic, but don't bet on the ponies just yet, there is a lot of work to be done, the story is still in its editing process, and there are more characters that need to be finished.

Sienna Guillory played a TOTALLY HAWT JILL! ^_^

I hope we get to see that version of Jill bound to a umbrella corp medical examination table and having her endurance limits tested by robotic duster arms operated by a sentient A.I. (aka "the tickle queen") in your comic. ^_~

I hope we get to see that version of Jill bound to a umbrella corp medical examination table and having her endurance limits tested by robotic duster arms operated by a sentient A.I. (aka "the tickle queen") in your comic. ^_~

sounds Kinky, i LIKE it!

i'm pissed they didn't bring her back in the latest 2 movies.

even in the latest movie, in a scene ripped from resident evil 5, where the chrome spider thing on Claire's chest is controlling her, it was supposed to have JILL under control, not Claire.... it sucks.

now i gotta watch resident evil 2 again.... thanks, guys.... :stickout

sorry but this version is bad because not is sexy and no have have color ok plz.

sorry but this version is bad because not is sexy and no have have color ok plz.

Either you need to take more english courses or your stoned off your butt. Either way, I disagree completely. This pic is cool. ^_^

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back