• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill Valentine in trouble

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I did this picture of Jill when I did some commissons today. I hope you all like it! 😉
By the way, I am still accepting commissions, so if you would like anything, please shoot me a PM.

Attachments

• Jill2.jpg
    Jill2.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 1,491
oh ya, definitely one of the top Resident Evil Characters.

i would love to see her get her bare soles tickled with feathers... comissions huh... lemme see...😉

Tis a shame they're gonna have her dead in the latest installment. D:
if they're really gonna make her dead, there should be some kind of memorial of Jill pics in one thread for the occasion. xD

Such a great job by the way! Always nice to see Jill get it. ^^

I had heard rumors that Jill is supposed to be dead in RE 5 but would they really kill her off "off camera"? She's one of, if not the most recognizable characters in the RE universe. Surely she should go out in a blaze of glory?

Cool but use colors ok ?

*sighs*
I keep explaining this to you: If I do a pencil sketch and don't ink it, I am not going to color it. Also, don't post anymore old pics of mine and claim you just did it. :rant:

*sighs*
I keep explaining this to you: If I do a pencil sketch and don't ink it, I am not going to color it. Also, don't post anymore old pics of mine and claim you just did it. :rant:
Are you serious? Is he really doing that, because that can get him into serious trouble.

Are you serious? Is he really doing that, because that can get him into serious trouble.

Yeah, here and on the TMF. The pic even had my signature on it...that's what made it so funny! I actually laughed about it.
Still, I'm not sure if english is his native language, so I didn't (verbally) beat him up over it or anything.

Tis a shame they're gonna have her dead in the latest installment. D:
if they're really gonna make her dead, there should be some kind of memorial of Jill pics in one thread for the occasion. xD

I still don't believe for a second that she's dead in the full sense, I kinda get the feeling that she's gonna make a surprise appearance, much like Ada did in 4

Great pic regardless Sandrock, how much do you charge, cause I'd like to see one of Ashley from 4.

jill valntine tickled for monster plant

sandrock i have one version the colored the jill valentine ok look

Attachments

• JillValentine.jpg
    JillValentine.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 67
Mag, that's completely unrelated to this topic. This isn't a Jill Valentine megapost, it's only focusing on the pic sandrock made. I understand that English may not be your main language, but I ask that you please do show some respect. =\

sorry tickler21 my english is bad because i am brazilian and i like this version the jill valentine ok

Last edited:
sorry tickler21 my english is bad because i am brazilian and i like this version the jill valnetine ok
That's a-ok. I understand fully. 🙂

If sandrock doesn't mind, there shouldn't be any problems then to post.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back