• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jillian Michaels: Tickled to INSANITY

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I work in the fitness industry and from that perspective alone, I can't stand Jillian Michaels.

Buuuuut.....As a straight guy who loves ticklish, big footed, tight-bodied lesbians, I love Jillian Michaels.

So I just did what I normally do whenever I come to a dilemma like this: Tickle her feet for spiteful punishment while I derive pleasure from it.

I'm a big fan of Shaun T's INSANITY products (for the record, i've done the whole 60 days and the two sequels), and so I thought it'd be Jillian's honor to be his demo model.

Gonna try to get mainstream figures into my work, mix it up a little around here. Enjoy!

I love this picture. 🙂 Tickling for spite, or between enemies (or people who just don't like each other) is one of my very favourite scenarios, and your way of dealing with not liking someone is undoubtedly the best.

As for the picture itself, damn - the art is excellent. Especially the faces and the muscle tones. I've always found sports bras sexy, and I love the improvised feel of the skipping rope and the exercise equipment being used for bondage.

Great stuff. 🙂 Can't wait to see more from you!

Nice work...interesting overlay method. You did well bringing out the facial definition

Nice nice. I'm down with the mainstream peeps. I didn't know she was a lesbian, but not suprised. Great job.

What a wild idea! I've never seen anything quite like it before! The photographic elements in the picture are really nicely complimented by your remarkably clean, crisp linework and increasingly impressive expertise with skin-tones! Detail for the workout equipment is just incredible, like industrial illustration precision! And the guy's spiel is hilarious! Three hours a day... yeah, that should do the job, all right!

I love the picture. Can I also just ask out of curiosity why you don't like her from the fitness perspective? I don't really know much about it, so I was just wondering.

I love this picture. 🙂 Tickling for spite, or between enemies (or people who just don't like each other) is one of my very favourite scenarios, and your way of dealing with not liking someone is undoubtedly the best.

As for the picture itself, damn - the art is excellent. Especially the faces and the muscle tones. I've always found sports bras sexy, and I love the improvised feel of the skipping rope and the exercise equipment being used for bondage.

Great stuff. 🙂 Can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks very much! I've always had a peculiar interest in tickling women that annoy me, i don't care how much it diminishes my stance. "Oh you'll bash her but you'll get off to making her a fetish toy?" Yes I will.

I can't really take credit for either of those two things, seeing as I spliced photo images and just softened them to match my crappy colors, haha. Thanks again, looking forward to giving more mainstream pieces!

Nice work...interesting overlay method. You did well bringing out the facial definition

Thanks! But again, I didn't honestly create that definition. It's "borrowed," let's call it.

Nice nice. I'm down with the mainstream peeps. I didn't know she was a lesbian, but not suprised. Great job.

HAHAHAHA! Papi bro, you always say the funniest review in the least words. Glad you like it! Maybe i'll get extra mainstream and draw that famous model Meka getting tickled by her husband!

What a wild idea! I've never seen anything quite like it before! The photographic elements in the picture are really nicely complimented by your remarkably clean, crisp linework and increasingly impressive expertise with skin-tones! Detail for the workout equipment is just incredible, like industrial illustration precision! And the guy's spiel is hilarious! Three hours a day... yeah, that should do the job, all right!

WOW! That's probably one of the best things I've ever been told since I first got here! 😀
Extreme results take extreme commitment! But I guarantee every girl who's gone through this program will always look back and laugh! ......... >w> .... see what I did there?

I love the picture. Can I also just ask out of curiosity why you don't like her from the fitness perspective? I don't really know much about it, so I was just wondering.

It'd be easier just to google her and see everyone rip her a new one but mainly it's just that her influence spreads unrealistic ideas to a large audience, specifically about how long it takes to achieve these monumental feats. Anyone can achieve, don't get me wrong, but they're going to get motivated by NBC-funded game show contestants with every advantage paid to be in place for them, buy a trainer, be disappointed, not want to put in the work, leave the trainer, lose motivation, and end up back on the couch. And she really over-hypes herself as a badass, and it's usually pretty sad when you're the one clapping the loudest for yourself, lol.

Excellent work. Jillian could stand to laugh more.

She might be annoying but I can't say that i'm not above spilling my seed at the thought of her squirming maniacally while some lucky sob digs his/her fingers into her big sweaty feet.
Thanks bud, i'm glad ya like it!

I can't really take credit for either of those two things, seeing as I spliced photo images and just softened them to match my crappy colors, haha. Thanks again, looking forward to giving more mainstream pieces!

Wow, that surprises me. It's a pretty unique technique, and you definitely used it to your advantage! That's pretty creative. 😛

Thanks very much! I've always had a peculiar interest in tickling women that annoy me, i don't care how much it diminishes my stance. "Oh you'll bash her but you'll get off to making her a fetish toy?" Yes I will.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Would be very interested to see more work with this theme! 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back