• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jipsy and Yuri vs Gazooks (Monster/FF Full body)

cyclypse

TMF Master
For those who've been waiting for a pic involving Yuri getting it as well....here ya go! Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• jipsyyurivsgazooks.jpg
    jipsyyurivsgazooks.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 3,790

Awesome. Glad to see Yuri's desires fulfilled rather then see her watch in agony from afar.

Glad to see another Jipsy-in-action piece
I love your comics and your work in general, being a sci-fi fan myself
Thanks for sharing

YAY! Great, as always. ^^
Nessie already took my word, so I used something else. :tounge:

Yuri, giggling madly away at last! A fantasy fulfulled! And just as precious as I knew she'd be! Same goes for Jipsy, of course, but this is nothing new to her! And Gazooks, simmering in supreme self-satisfaction... how I'd pay to trade places with him! It's a real beauty, Anime!

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS PURE AND SACRED!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it has finally come....Yuri FINALLY gets it!!! I've been waiting for this forever! I mean yeah, Jipsy is cute too of course, but it should be obvious that I'm in favor of Yuri.

*stamps with Ex's Official Seal of Approval(TM)*

Excess said:
SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS PURE AND SACRED!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it has finally come....Yuri FINALLY gets it!!! I've been waiting for this forever! I mean yeah, Jipsy is cute too of course, but it should be obvious that I'm in favor of Yuri.

*stamps with Ex's Official Seal of Approval(TM)*

i agree! excellent pic, it's about time for Yuri to get it!

*stamps with an illegal copy of Ex's Official Seal of Approval(TM)*

BigNorm said:
i agree! excellent pic, it's about time for Yuri to get it!

*stamps with an illegal copy of Ex's Official Seal of Approval(TM)*

HALT THIEF! That's copyright infringement. I'm suing you for $100,000........or a large ML's pizza, either way works for me.

I agree with everyone, this is a very good piece 3:16. Gazooks maybe the greatest tickler of all time >.>

A work of greatness, Anime. n_n +5 points for Yuri finally getting it. Btw, just out of curiousity, what is ol' Gaz? Giant plant monster or something?

Wow! Absolutly ...Wow! That's one totally cool pic! As I said last time, I'm stunned on how great your drawing skills have evolved! This is a pic for my collection. Thank you very much for sharing!! 😀

O.O

YAY! YURI FINALLY GETS IT! XD

Dude, another supreme piece to add to your collection of godly pictures! 😛

Thank you! XD

I never realized how cute Yuri was until right this moment 😱

Terrific pic, love the composition and just the expressions in general. I'm not sure how you always manage to make the gals look so adorable - but PLEASE keep doing what you do!!!!!! 😉

Best,

Bandito

O.O Holy cow... THANK YOU!! Everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anime316 said:
O.O Holy cow... THANK YOU!! Everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Could you honestly really have expected otherwise? 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back