• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joan tickles me with a little help. FM/M

genset101

TMF Poster
Years back I was dating this lovely, sexy woman named Joan. She was an expert tickler and also did not mind being on the receiving end. But she strongly preferred dominating me through tickling. Most of the time she tied me down to the bed or whatever she could find. She was very imaginative.
I visited her in London one time when she lived there and she tickle tortured me so severely I broke her bed. The sex that followed was unbelievable. Joan had this cousin named John who was obviously gay but would never admit it. Joan knew that she could plant suggestions in my mind and it would get me stimulated and excited. She told me that she was going to hold me down and let John tickle me. She said that she had watched when he tickled his "friend" Peter and drove him into hysterics. I told Joan that I was not gay and only woman tickling me would get me excited. I told her I liked John but would not want him touching me in any way.
A couple of weeks went by and Joan was in her usual mood. She told me "I had been bad, and needed to be tickle punished" I did not resist. She dove on me tickling my sides and pits. She was so good that she had me fairly helpless in about 10 minutes. I had a raging erection which Joan said she may "tickle if I was good. She wasn't sure. However, coming would be out of the question." I immediately was so excited I could think of nothing more than entering her and exploding into her tight vagina. I allowed her to tie me to her bed and from somewhere she produced a blindfold. She said it would increase the excitement. I told her no but of course had little choice. I told her I would yell out. She informed me if I did that I would be taken over her knee and spanked with the stiff hairbrush. I would get very hard and then she would tickle my poor cock until she was satisfied. The excitement I felt was unbelievable. She then produced a gag which she easily slipped around my mouth. I was completely helpless to my sometime sadistic girlfriend. I had never been gagged or blindfolded before and I wondered how I would like it.

She did her usual tickling which for me was quite satisfying. She started om my pits and I screamed into the gag. She gently pinched my nipples which drove me insane. About 10 minutes of basic rib tickling followed and I badly needed relief. I was surprised Joan did not use her nails on my feet. That usually was the finishing touch. A feather was produced and used on my arms, knees, and genital area. I was screaming into the gag. I was shocked at what followed. My blindfold and gag were removed. I saw her cousin John at my feet smiling and getting ready to draw the feather to my toes. Joan was on the left side of the bed and told me that John had done most of the tickling. I was really pissed and humiliated . I threatened both of them and they just smiled. Joan told me to calm down, that she was just trying to prove a point. She said that she and John could see I was very excited.

John told me that I had enough of a break. I told him that now that I knew it was him the tickling would have no effect on me. He produced baby lotion and rubbed into my feet. The sensations were not unpleasant. I told him he was wasting his time. He smiled and then began drawing small tight circles on my right sole. Joan had shown him how to tickle me. I immediately began laughing and became hard. John laughed and continued on my left sole the same way. I was even harder and more excited. I could not fight it. The lotion had its effect and John was a skilled tickler. He told me that he kept Peter under control this way. He informed me that Peter and he had great sex after a good tickling. John told me he was just going to tickle my cock until I came. That would be his victory over me. I was horrified and struggled against the binds. I could not consent to an act like this being performed on me by a male. But I was quite helpless to stop him. Joan laughed and said I had this coming. I told John I was always friendly to him and asked him to release me. He said the dye had been cast. Joan informed me I had to be blindfolded and gagged again. . I tried to scream but it was no use. The feather was used skillfully on my cock. Joan laughed as she was nearby watching. "Tickle it good John, its so hard. He loves it. I am proving my point. Tickle it up and down.its so blue. I know he wants to come. Then, you can take him over your knee like I do and spank him. Just tickle it until it bursts. Tickle, tickle, tickle. He just loves being tickled. No mercy now."

I was ready to burst even though I knew John was tickling me. What could I do?. All Joan's taunting had me real excited. Then, the final twist. I was about to scream into the gag when it was pulled off with the blindfold. To my shock my sexy twisted, sexy girlfriend was standing over me tickling my cock with the red feather. She was naked. I felt humiliation, excitement and relief. John was nowhere in sight. Joan informed me that he never came near my privates. I was grateful for that but was furious with her. I called her every name and she quickly stopped tickling. She told me she was going to wash out my mouth with soap if I did not shut up. Or she would spank me with the hairbrush but not in a teasing, sexual way. I know she had done this to poor cousin Lois. I kept quiet. Joan again began tickling me. The same taunting followed and she laughed and said she may have to tell her friends that I became excited when John tickled me. . She told me that my reaction to the tickling was normal, and she was just trying to show that tickling, in a skilled way was going to get to me. I was still furious and called her a bitch. "I am going to show you what a bitch I can really be. Say you are sorry or I will have John and Peter come in and tickle you until you come. Then I will watch as you are forced to kiss John's cock". That shut me up and Joan continued the assault.

She teasingly climbed on top of me an told me to try and not ejaculate. I told her to be quiet and not laugh or taunt me. She asked me if I was sure if she didn't want John and Peter to at least hold me down while she tickled every part of my body until I cried. I nearly cried as I exploded into her with a fury that I still remember............ Joan eventually broke my heart (of course). She went on to a decent marriage with a guy who was not into tickling. He did not know what he missed. John and Peter married in a state that allowed it. They are happy. I speak to Joan once in awhile. She tells me she will come for a visit but I am still waiting. And hoping.

Hope people enjoy. I will take a break an recharge Hope to see excellent stories here as always. In a few weeks will detail what happens when Joan met my wife Mary.

so you were basically raped?

I'm all for m/m fm/m tickling, but I can't say I really enjoy situations in which the girl forces things her guy seriously doesn't want on him. especially when it comes to sexual orientation.

way too non-con for me. That might put me in the minority, but I've never been one for serious non-con.

didn't mean it to sound that non-con. just my imagination took over when i relived small incident from many years ago. thought story ended happily for all. but no worries.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back