• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Job Problems (m/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Thinking in a new chapter I made this.

The adventures (or misadventures) of the Tickler Raven got to a bothering situation for his work.

Tell me what you think and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• job problems (final).jpg
    job problems (final).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,602
Quite a twist, and a bit disturbing;
We need licenses now? 0_0

The Tickler Raven got beaten to his target! These stories have very nice structure; I admire the way they're that self-contained (this one leading to an amusing punch-line) yet progressive, each segment building on the last. As always, the artwork is delightfully eye-catching! The first-panel street shot, with its suggestion of early evening, is quite atmospheric! All of the scenes are beautifully angled, an approach which adds much visual interest! TR and Yuri (first time we've heard her name, I believe) are shaping up to be most endearing characters, filled with personality and blessed with a novel purpose! Their next mission can't come soon enough!

Relent: Well it's part of the plot but don't worry, this had been only the Raven's anger seeing his target being tickled by another.

Littlebighead: I'm glad the characters and the history are making good impressions, I am making little chapters that can lead to another point.

Sounds like you got a good story coming along here, and with charming characters to boot. A tickler license? That's a new one to me. xD

Can't wait to see what happens next up in this little kooky adventure of yours. xP

Interesting i'm ashamed to say i only remember the previous piccie.

And your Raven is cool. Love the way you draw him.

I guess I'll need to become a Registered Vellicationist (R.Ve) as well as an RPh...

How'd they get up to that window? 😛 I can see the Raven; he has wings, but Yuri? I second the LBH on developing personality; elements like Senor Raven's sweatdrop in panel two and shocked eyes in the last do make growth. The 'ler looks like a Super Saiyan with that hair but only a DBZ fan would find that amusing. Hence I find it amusing. 😛

Tickler21: I see the tickler license has made a little surprise. It'll will come clear with the plot.

Darth Vegeta: Don't be ashamed, I'm new at the forum and there are a lot of artists here, it's normal that this can happen.

kyhawkeye: What do you mean with registered vellicationist? Anyway I hope you like the chapter.

HisDivineShadow: I must admit I didn't thought in Super Saiyan drawing the last panel, it might been my unconscious because I saw a lot the DBZ series. Respect to reach the window I'll ask Yuri. :super_hap

Thanks for the comments.

interesting i liked the first, gave the second a thums up but like some say 'what a twist' romance? i like this give new thought for a fourth, no?

limbo123: I'm glad you like them. I hadn't got free time lately, but I'm working in the fourth chapter. Stay here to see it.

Matthew: That's a good question :laughing: don't worry we'll know later in the history.

Feathers: Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back