• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johnny Damon's wife is KINKY!

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
I was watching MTV Cribs and Johnny Damon was on it showing off his house and toys. While in the bedroom, Johnny had a large four post bed and each post could be twisted off. Johnny demestrated and was swinging one like he had a baseball bat. Anyway, his wife Michelle said "he can tie me to them" as she was pertaining to the bedpost. Interesting....I wander if tickling is one of Johnny's favorite past times. Maybe that's why he grew the beard.

Gilbert said:
I was watching MTV Cribs and Johnny Damon was on it showing off his house and toys. While in the bedroom, Johnny had a large four post bed and each post could be twisted off. Johnny demestrated and was swinging one like he had a baseball bat. Anyway, his wife Michelle said "he can tie me to them" as she was pertaining to the bedpost. Interesting....I wander if tickling is one of Johnny's favorite past times. Maybe that's why he grew the beard.

Now my imagination is going to be working overtime next time we see her in the local coffehouse here. They have a home about 3/4 mile away from us but we have never formally met them . . . just have seen them hanging out for coffees, etc. on several occassions though.

I assume we will have to wait for the off-season though as I assume they must be in Boston this time of year. Was it the home in Orlando they were showing on the show?

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back