• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Join The Star Wars Tickling Forum! Please!!

so...you'll post? you're only a member if you post. PLEASE POST!!

Hi there 🙂
It seems like a nice forum, but gotta admit I have a couple of critisisms. Mainly I get a headache looking through it with that colour scheme >.< . And that picture at the top, good as it is, is very big and I have to scroll down every time I open a page, which is kinda irritating. Other than that it looks like a good forum 😀 .

I think it should have a happier background...such as, say, the picture on the top; put it behind the text, not over it. 😉 Now, I think I should mention this in there too...

the pic's not THAT big, is it? i mean, it's smaller than the original drawing. As for the color scheme on the forum, i piced a space theme cuz, well, it's Star Wars, lol

If people tell you things are wrong with your layout/colors you need to listen, not just excuse them. I took a look and it IS headache inducing, especially with the white boxes everywhere. And the header is way way way way way way way way way too big.

Its still a good forum, and I wouldnt presume to tell you what to do with it 🙂 . Thats just my thought on it tis all ^^ .

I hope you get the members you want. With just you, me, and a couple others there its pretty lonely.

May I suggest, even at the risk of embarassing yourself, that you actually go to Star Wars websites and advertize there? It may help.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back