• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordan - a trilogy part 2 - armpits and upperbody

jpbfc

TMF Expert
This is part 2 of the trilogy - Jordan is getting tickled, mainly armpits and a bit upperbody. We are using a brush with a long handle, tickling here and there, a bit under her feet, then under her arms again. Jordan is so sensible and ticklish, that she is nearly screaming, only interrupted by the thought, that the neighbors will call the police. Her legs are struggling, as her arms are fixed to vertical staves. But she sometimes manages it, to slap the hands of the tickler away.

The three attached clips are taken from the beginning and in the middle of part 2 of the trilogy. At the end of the clip, she is trying to bear it without a reaction - a mission impossible - at least for Jordan. A cute scene starts, when we ask her, where does it tickle the most, and she answers:
Nowhere anymore - but when we start, she is loosing control again, repeating again Nowhere anymore!!.

Most of you know, that we are actually coming from the foot-fetish scene. But I must admit, since it was requested so often - tickling like upperbody and armpits with such a cutie like Jordan - it is like a game. But a game without loosers. Although suffering it is a kind of fun, Jordan said afterwards. Inbetween I had to wipe off the tears from her cheeks - tears from laughing, not crying. We are already planning a new upperbody tickling scene ... and I promise to be more quiet the next time, which isn't really easy.

The attached clips are in realmedia - due to the filelimit of 2 Mb we had to reduce the size and choose this format. If you rather like wmv, follow the link to the preview pics to download the clips from our server:

You'll find 20 preview pics here ...

and if you liked the scene and want to support us 😉 , then feel free and order Jordan's clips here ...

Attachments

Hey - I'm the first to reply?? The clips are great - I am eager to view the barefeet part - but this one already made my day.

Tears

Hi, i'm from Holland ... I like so much watching women tickled to tears. Can you tell me about some video in which i can find that?

hey its me just wondering if u could make a clip wit jordan get sleepy tickle
and to stay on topic nice clip shes so sexy

I just watched the other three clips of this vid, and Jordan was going wild! I couldn't stop laughing. She seems to be even more ticklish under her arms then her feet, although she does have great feet. I tried to listen very closely to what she was pleading to her tickler/tormentor, and Just have to ask....where is Jordan from? I couldn't make out her dialect at first and I couldn't tell if it at first it was Greek, but later it sounded like it may be even Eastern European, Polish, Russian, or even German/Scandinavian. Which one is it?

Last edited:
I agree with TiklnGuy that Jordan's underarms might even be more ticklish than her feet are. The way she was kicking both her legs around at the same time whenever you were tickling her underarms its a wonder that you didn't get kicked or catch a knee in the head. She was even worried she would hurt you because she could kick with her legs and whip them around like she did. Since both her feet and underarms are very ticklish I have a suggestion for another video. You could seat Jordan on a padded bench equipped with padded stocks at one end and a pole with padded wrist clamps on top of it at the other end. After you locked Jordan's ankles in the padded stocks and her wrists into the clamps atop the pole you would be able to tickle her feet while someone else tickled her armpits or visa versa. Or you could do all the tickling yourself starting at either end of the stocks and her reactions and how hard she was laughing would serve as the deciding factor as to whether her feet or her underarms are the most ticklish part of her body.

TiklnGuy said:
I just watched the other three clips of this vid, and Jordan was going wild! I couldn't stop laughing. She seems to be even more ticklish under her arms then her feet, although she does have great feet. I tried to listen very closely to what she was pleading to her tickler/tormentor, and Just have to ask....where is Jordan from? I couldn't make out her dialect at first and I couldn't tell if it at first it was Greek, but later it sounded like it may be even Eastern European, Polish, Russian, or even German/Scandinavian. Which one is it?
Thanks for your encouraging comments. To answer your question: The dialect is german 🙂 and Jordan also ...

Sorry for the delay of this answer - we were on holiday and returned this weekend. So look forward to the next clips coming soon.

@John: I'll check out, whether we can create such a construction and I hope, that Jordan agrees for such a torture. When I watched the recent video, she was really scared about the brush I used. Her body cringed and her eyes were looking really horrified, when I moved from one side to the other, as she expected another attack with that brush.

VERY good. She sure whines and wiggles and thrashes a lot. Oh yeah, that's right, she's terribly ticklish! That's why! Haha, great stuff. I'd love to see someone tickle her underarms, sides, and feet all at the same time. Of course, she might scream herself to death that way. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back