• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordan - pumps removing and tickling and a few words from her :-)

jpbfc

TMF Expert
Read in the past, that some of you would like to hear Jordan say something. The day before yesterday we had a date and when all was done it was quite in the corner, where Jordan was sitting in front of her pc. I took a short glimpse, and saw that she was reading her posts. I took out the cam again and asked her, what she was doing there - she answered in her native tale, but I could persuade her, that she answers again in english. She had little difficulties in staying serious - you'll see it in the clip.

The other clip is a shoe removing clip - she wwas wearing pumps - not easy to tickle feet in pumps, but after removing it's good as always.

more preview pics: click here

Attachments

She is such a gorgeous woman and on top of that she is ticklish and seems to like to be tickled!!! A God sent.
Mr JPBFC if you can tell her she has a huge fan in the U S

I didnt know Jordan was German, isnt it amazing how a nice laugh transcends all language barriors.

Oh Jordan..........

She is such a great ticklee. Jordan is the type of girl guys want to find because those type of girls don't mind being tickled. I know I would LOVE finding someone like her.

Really?
What type?

I should be looking into that.

jpbfc: Have you ever shot any ub movies with her, or is she only comfortable with foot tickling?

ajohn said:
I didnt know Jordan was German, isnt it amazing how a nice laugh transcends all language barriors.
so true

jrubicante said:
jpbfc: Have you ever shot any ub movies with her, or is she only comfortable with foot tickling?
We occasionally did some ub tickling in our clips, but we did not focus on that. I don't know how comfortable she is with ub-tickling - I only know, that she is very ticklish there too.

dig5446 said:
Can we see that again with her wearing nylons? Or better yet, how about another shot with her facing the camera and her shoes being removed and then her gorgegous stocking feet being tickled, like the sandals clip?
Concerning nylons and pumps removing - stay tuned, as we plan that for the next date in one or two weeks.

jpbfc said:
Read in the past, that some of you would like to hear Jordan say something. The day before yesterday we had a date and when all was done it was quite in the corner, where Jordan was sitting in front of her pc. I took a short glimpse, and saw that she was reading her posts. I took out the cam again and asked her, what she was doing there - she answered in her native tale, but I could persuade her, that she answers again in english. She had little difficulties in staying serious - you'll see it in the clip.

The other clip is a shoe removing clip - she wwas wearing pumps - not easy to tickle feet in pumps, but after removing it's good as always.

more preview pics: click here

I had a feeling you two were European from the very beginning, which brings up my question ... does Jordan only read the posts that are in German? ...like in the International forums at the TMF, for example.

jpbfc said:
We occasionally did some ub tickling in our clips, but we did not focus on that. I don't know how comfortable she is with ub-tickling - I only know, that she is very ticklish there too.

O RLY?

Well, I think that would make a good clip by itself. :camera:
Hey Jordan, if you're still reading these posts: Jason Rubicante thinks you are pretty swell. 😎

Storm_Cat said:
... which brings up my question ... does Jordan only read the posts that are in German? ...like in the International forums at the TMF, for example.
No - she understands very well and as we are only posting in this area, she is reading the english posts. I asked her, whether she does not want to open her own account, but she said, that she don't know what to write besides saying "thank you".

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jordan!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jordan!!! as I allways say jordan is Aclass#1!!! this girl is every foot tickler's dreem come through!!! that's why I'm her #1 fan! 😀 😀 😀

This girl must love to be tickled or she being paid.
Nice job! are we going to ever see jill and Val get tickled again?

Jon Van Tickle said:
This girl must love to be tickled or she being paid.
Actually they kidnapped her parents, and they are blackmailing her into doing stuff...

Nevermind...

🙄

jpbfc said:
I asked her, whether she does not want to open her own account, but she said, that she don't know what to write besides saying "thank you".

...not to mention she'd have to turn her PM's to "OFF" ... !! 😀

Could you imagine the bombardment of PM's she'd recieve from all us horny tickle/feet hounds ... !!!

LMAO.....!!!!!

from the moment I saw one of her clips I was firing off knuckle children like nobody's business, love the one of her in nylons. Jordan, you're a Star baby a STAR!!!!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back