• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

journey to the Tickle House with Fabi FM and mf

melonboobs

TMF Regular
The young lady did not tell anyone she knew the real reason she traveled to the U.S. from South America. She told her friends and family it was just a vacation, which was true, but her real purpose was a secret. Fabi was going to Atlanta, Georgia to meet me, Mark, an admitted dirty old man of 55. She knew me from this message board. I told her about a special place we could go to get tickle tortured by sexy models, and she wanted to go with me. We would each get tickle tortured, and I agreed to pay for it. Like me, she is fascinated with tickling.

She arrived and stayed overnight at my home, sleeping in the spare bedroom for ours is a platonic relationship. The following afternoon I drove us to Winder, Georgia, a country suburb of Atlanta, where the Tickle House is actually located. It is a 2 story yellow brick house at the end of a long dirt road that snakes through a mix of pasture and woods. There are 3 pink trailers behind the Tickle House. I parked the car, and we walked to the front door. It was a muggy day and I felt a little sweaty.

I rang a buzzer, and a Masked woman wearing a black nightie opened the door. I gave her my credit card, and she processed it at a desk. We could hear a man laughing from the back of the house, and Fabi and I looked at each other and smiled,as if acknowledging that soon would be us.

The masked woman directed us upstairs to a room where our models were waiting. Fabi had chosen Steve from a selection of over 100 male models she had looked at online. Steve was a tall muscular blonde with a mustache, and he was naked. I had picked Marie, a very heavy Mexican woman with enormous breasts and an huge ass.she wore a black and white slip that covered little. They told us to undress, and Marie closed the door behind us while we put our clothes in drawers. We could still hear a man laughing downstairs, And from across the hall we heard a woman begin to laugh. Marie told me to lie down on a padded vinyl bench with padded stocks, and she had me locked down and spread-eagled in less than a minute. Steve had Fabi straddle a pommel horse, so she was face down with her feet in stocks behind her and her hands in stocks under her. She was in a very vulnerable position. She was facing me and watched as Marie tickled my armpits. I burst out laughing because that is the most ticklish spot on my body. My manhood stood.

Marie sat on me, her weight squashing the air from my diaphragm, and she tickled my armpits, while, Fabi and Steve watched. I thrashed and laughed, unable to escape, totally helpless and out of control. Much to my relief,she stopped and got off me.

"How does watching a man get tickled make you feel?" Marie asked Fabi.

Fabi murmured something. I don't know what she said. Maybe she can tell you.

"Now it is your turn," Steve said to Fabi.

She shook with excitement as Steve lifted a feather. He traced it down her back all the way down to her ass crack.
He paused there and used the feather to tickle her ass crack relentlessly. Fabi struggled against the stocks.

"Ooh that's hard to take," she said but she grimaced and didn't laugh.

This made me feel embarrassed because I had laughed right away, And she seemed to be tougher than me. He moved the feather to her foot soles and she wiggled her feet around and smiled but still didn't break.

"Enough of this tough girl act. I know you are ticklish, Steve said.

He threw down the feather and used his fingers to tickle her feet, and Fabi finally giggled. The woman across the hall laughed much harder and more hysterically now. She even shrieked a time or two.

Steve vigorously tickled Fabi, moving to her legs and buttocks, and she started laughing harder, and she struggled to slip free of the stocks to no avail. He moved to her sides and armpits, and Fabi couldn't stop laughing.

I felt like I wanted to rescue her but I couldn't. Marie was walking back and forth between us, her big ass jiggling like crazy. Even if I could've slipped loose, Marie would've stopped my rescue attempt.

" you can't save her. You're a helpless little baby. Coochie, coochie coo."

Marie tickled my neck and I let out a high pitched titter. Steve and Fabi laughed at me. Meanwhile, the woman across the hall yelled "Oh God! Oh God! Stop! Stop!" Between hysterical guffaws.

Marie sat on me and smothered me with her giant breasts, while she tickled my armpits. I panicked, hardly able to breath. I laughed into her massive cleavage. I felt so frustrated.

I couldn't tell what Steve was doing but I heard Fabi say, "no, not my belly" before exploding into a series of giggles

"Let's have a contest. Let's see whose belly is more ticklish," Marie said.

Steve agreed.

"Ready. On the count of 3. 1,2,3."

Marie moved, so I could see Steve sticking his fingers under her belly, while she was still face down. Marie's fingers struck my stomach muscle nerves, and I laughed harder than Fabi did.

"Mark is more ticklish," Marie declared.

"She deserves to be freed. She won the tickle contest," Steve said.

He unlocked the stocks, and Fabi climbed off the horse. She wandered toward me, a curious look on her face.

Marie told me my paid time was up. She and Steve left but they didn't free me. They left the door open, but Fabi closed it.

"Let me go."

Instead, she caressed my chest.

"What are you doing? Let me go."

She whispered in my ear.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle. I am going to tickle you."

"No, ahahaha, please don't, ahahaha, I can't take ahaah..."

I'll let Fabi tell you what happened next, if she wants to.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back