• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis Drefus - Fake

bobc1313

TMF Poster
Julia Louis Dreyfus - Fake

Being no kind of artist, I've always regretted my woeful lack of contribution to this outstanding forum. I have recently discovered an affinity for photo manipulation, however, and humbly submit this first, small effort. If anyone has any interest, including suggestions or requests, I'd be happy to make further attempts and submissions to the group.

Thanks very much to all the real artists who have always been so generous in sharing their work. It's greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Bob Carter

Attachments

• jld-tkl01.jpg
    jld-tkl01.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
I love Julia Louis Dreyfuss. Elaainnneee (as the subway guy would have said).

Anyway, there's a scene in Seinfeld when she has been seen naked by Kramer (who's dating her roomie) and she tells Jerry. It gives her the creeps so much that she does a little skip and dance that I think they referred to as "the rollercoaster" during the DVD commentary.

Deep breath.,

Anyway, to find that scene and superimpose some tickling stuff to her movements would be pure gold. Gold Jerry! Gold!!!

R

request

That was good,was wondering if you could do a fake of Elisabeth Hasselbeck of the view

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back