• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Roberts Foot Tickling-Reloaded (Smaller Scale)

txtk1

Here is my sketch of Julia getting the brush applied to her soles. Hope someone enjoys it.......

txtk

Attachments

• Julia1.jpg
    Julia1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 287
I'd expect SOMEONE to have posted here by now. The Tickle Thespians must be getting lazy 😛
I love the way you rendered the position, the feet, and the execution of the tickling itself, but something about the face feels "off."
You have a lot of talent, txtkl, and even more potential (how much, I can't say, as I'm a bit of an amateur myself XD)

Thanks Relent! I see what you are talking about. My feeling is maybe the jaw is a tad off. She almost looks like the Joker's little sister! I feel like the eyes and smile are pretty close to Julia and I feel lile I got the proportions right with head and the feet, thanks for the encouragement!

txtk

That being as it is, you could still tell it was Julia Roberts if you hadn't said so.

R

great drawing , proportions are very good ! about the ressemblance with mis s Roberts do the nose smaller & it's done 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back