• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie McGee: Adventures in Time Bio Pics!!! Finished!!!

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Okay folks, I'm a little late, but here they are. What we have here are three bio sheets from the new series.

This new series, Julie McGee: Adventures in Time, is being written, colored, and lettered by me. Pencils and inks by SHAN. I think his take on Julie is really cute.

Now regular VU fans might note a few changes in her bio. When I created her a couple of years ago I thought 25 was a good working age. I've had to bump that to 30. I also explain her earlier history before she went to work for Dr. Koo.

Next up is the equally cute Kelli Knox. Kelli is much more than a sidekick as we'll soon see.

Finally theres Dr. John "Jack" Cameron. Jack is Julie's old boss and the man who taught her more than one lesson.

Both Shan and myself really hope you are looking forward to the new series as much as we are. Next up will be the pin up book which should be out very soon. There is a lot of fun ahead, and you may even see some guest work by FTKL. You never know.

Keep the faith

BZ TICKLER

Julie

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/TMFFiles/NewJulie.jpg

Kelli

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/TMFFiles/Kelli02A.jpg

Jack

http://cyberagecomics.com/BuzzTMF/TMFFiles/JackFinal.jpg

Wow!

BZ & Shan,

I feel that “Wow” aptly describes my impression of the bio sheets. Congratulations are in order for both Shan and yourself. I can already see that the two of you are going to make a great team on this powerful new series.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Many thanks MTJ for the support.

I'm really looking forward to the new project. SHAN did a pencil concept drawing of a Pirate cover with a barefoot Julie on the plank. VERY HOT!

I think we're off to a good start, that is if I can keep typing without typo's. Sorry for a few of them in the bio sheets folks. It was two in the morning and I was trying to get them out. I did promise after all. Once the type is on the same level as the art, and it's already imported into our Yahoo home base, it's a real pain to change.

In any event, I'm really happy. I think the girls could both use a good "spanking".

Just a quick note on issue #1. Since we need a little set up with the adventure, characters need to meet, and Julie needs to deal with Jack etc. There won't actually be a time Jump, but you better believe Jack wouldn't send the girls off without testing some new equipment. Be prepared because they REALLY get it. Underarms, ribs, chest, tummies, knees, feet, toes. We'll be giving you a good dose of SHAN's style for sure.

It'll be a blast

BZ Tickler

BZ & Shan,

HOT DAMN! I can't wait to see how this book turns out. It looks sweet, so far! It's going to be a damn good year for tickle-comic fans.

Peace!
~FTKL

Thanks Chimp,

It's more work for me since I'm doing both series, but it's nice to have other material to work on. It does give me a mental break.

BZ Tickler

fantastic

Wow! this really is great. I can't wait to see more!!!

Wowsers! That's an awesome starting lineup you got there BZ. I just feel bad that you had to work into the wee hours to get it out for us. The character illustrations look absolutely superb. Yes...Shan's Julie is quite the cutie.🙂 I'm glad you found an excellent penciler and inker.

Thanks guys,

Yeah we're really happy with the way the series is looking. The VU pin up book is coming out in Feb. to be followed by the Adventures in Time Pinup book. Shan is busy on that one. FTKL is working on the last VU pinup then he's going to be inking them this week. We should have it out roughly a week after.

I can't wait til we actually get our hands on the new Julie. :devil:

By the way, is there anything in particular that you want to see in the series?

Let us know and we'll see what we can do

BZ Tickler

Yup, pencils for the last pinup are nearly done.

The pinup book will be the precursor to the new VU bio sheets. The ladies will be sexier and dressed in their new attire. (You've already seen a few of them.) There is also more upperbody tickling. Lots more. BZ and I have discussed this extensively. There is also more bondage gear, mechanical sci-fi devices and the like. This will be the order of things for VU's days to come.

Between the two pinup books coming out, the 1st issue of the new Julie McGee book, the new bios and VU #7, BZ, Shan and I should be keeping everyone pretty well satisfied, as far as tickling comics go.

I can't wait to see this one. I love seeing new stuff that I didn't have to draw!

Peace!
~FTKL

P.S. Oh yeah, look for the cover of the VU pinup book, sometime this weekend.

you meantioned "chest" tickling, in the places they'd be tickled. Now, those this imply that unlike VU there wil be nudity in this series, or perhaps erotic tickling, or am i simply reading too much into this statement?

Hi Cosmo,

There will still be no nudity in the Adventures in Time series. Although some people would want to see it, sales on other projects that have done it have dropped after the fact. There may be scenes where a feather or other tool may be inserted down inside a character's top etc., or they may get it from the outside of an outfit.

This series will be a little more erotic then VU in a few ways. There will be instances where we will play around with the art, as well as with the story. FTKL writes more of an action story. I like writing characters and relationships. I like creating stories with sexual tension, and you don't have to tickle a bare breast to accomplish that.

Let's face it though, prolonged foot tickling can at times push Julie to an orgasm. So on that note you can bet there will be erotic scenes. I just don't want to push this too far. It will be done with a comedic flair.

I hope everyone understands

BZ Tickler

BZTickler stated:
"prolonged foot tickling can at times push Julie to an orgasm",

That's funny because watching Julie forced to endure "prolonged foot tickling" can cause the same reaction in me, LOL.
Let's here it for lots of "prolonged foot tickling".

Can't wait to see this come to pass.

thedude

I hear what you're saying dude,

And to think I get to do it live. Don't forget the character is based on a real person😀 It takes the right technique and a lot of practice, but it works!

Thanks for the post. I was wondering where you were. We hadn't heard from you in awhile.

BZ Tickler

BZTickler,

Didn't mean any disrespect to your "better half". I was referring to really working over the soles of the cartoom version of Julie. I heard she can take a tickling and keep on laughing or something like that. I really like the capabilities available in cartoons, because you can push the whole tickle torture fantasy envelope a lot further than in real-life. Pure unadulterated fantasy, can't beat it.

Also, I noticed in the latest version of VU, Anatea has a brief conversation with a cute redhead named Selina. Any chance that Selina's soles will get a tickling workout. LOL

I have a thing for redheads!

thedude

I don't know dude, we push real life pretty far:devil:

Don't sweat it, I know you didn't mean any disrespect.🙂 I know you were talking about the cartoon version.

Selina will show up again at some point. The second story arc of VU will take place in the wrestling world. I can't say too much about the near future since we have a ton of loose ends to fix.

We have lost more action before we can jump on Selina, but it will happen.

Keep the faith. I did until the last four seconds.

The Pats suck!!

Actually both teams played one of the best Superbowl games in ages.

The Pats still suck though

BZ Tickler

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back