• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

jumping the shark?

TGDBM1

Well i am just curious how many people have actually been indulged in their fetish. I have been lucky enough to have been indulged in afew relationships, and im just wondering if i've seen the best in terms statistics. (meaning if i'll ever be able too find another girl who was as understanding in all liklihood.)

I been indulged in all my relationships except with my 1st BF when I was 18 yoa due to the fact that I was afraid to tell him my fetish. I told myself from that point on I'm never going to allow myself to be afraid to speak my mind about my fetishes. Now that I'm married, its awesome 😀 I don't even think about finding another person to have a session with because my hubby tickles me literary every single day and like 1000x a day 😀 I very much enjoy it 😀 Even when we are being intimate, he still tickle me which is totally awesome. Oh just so you know my hubby is not a ticklephile. He's into BDSM. He indulge my tickling fetish because he loves me and he loooves my reaction to tickling 😀 I think I have turn him into a ler 😀

Perhaps you could clarify. How does the question relate to the term "jumping the shark?"

Another method, considering your new to the forum, is to take time going through the many threads in the various sections. There seems to be a near constant influx of new members, and there are a lot of these kinds of questions that keep getting asked over and over again. Where do I find a lee? Who is your favorite celebrity to tickle? Which do you prefer, nylons or bare, to sight a few.
Take a stroll though our neighborhood, and all sorts of strange wonders will reveal themselves to you.
As for your question, you'll find there's a number of people here who live the life, some occasionally, others not at all but dream about it a lot, and still others who cry they can't experience it for some reason or another. It's all out there.

Perhaps you could clarify. How does the question relate to the term "jumping the shark?"

I also don't get it. I mean, I know what the expression means, but I don't understand how it's relevant to the OP's question.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back