• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Just a guy with a dream...

knismo1

TMF Novice
Okay, nobody here knows me. I've been lurking for, oh, about a lifetime. 🙂

But, along the line, I've convinced two or three (or five or six..) ladies to climb into a pair of stocks that I made out of some wood and a bunch of hardware purchases at Home Depot, and have me tickle the bottoms of their feet until their brains ran out of their ears in cute little puddles.

I'm not a stockings guy, I'm not an upper-body guy. I'm all about tying toes until they can't move, and then using anything from toothpicks, Taco Bell sporks, pet brushes, vibrating hair brushes, ball point pens, quill feathers, rice fluffers, PDA stylii, sable brushes, electric toothbrushes and toothpicks until I hear giggling, begging or screaming.

And nearly every one has come back for more. 😀

Please don't ask for videos -- I don't know that I'll ever be able to post them, given the sentiments of the ladies in the pics. I'm just doing this because I've been collecting pics and clips for the better part of eight or nine years, and decided I wanted to give a little something back.

So, without further adieu:

Attachments

• brush.jpeg
    brush.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 814
  • buzz1.jpeg
    buzz1.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 785
  • buzz2.jpeg
    buzz2.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 508
  • fluffer.jpeg
    fluffer.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 420
And a little more...

A few more friends discovering the joys of endorphin release through the soles of their feet... 😉

Attachments

• hourglass.jpeg
    hourglass.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 772
  • paintbrush.jpeg
    paintbrush.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 366
  • petbrush.jpeg
    petbrush.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 378
  • petbrush2.jpeg
    petbrush2.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 438
Thankfully, some houses have pretty good soundproofing...

...otherwise, I'd probably have to get complaints about the stereo I'd have to play loudly to cover for the laughing and begging. 😀

Attachments

• sidefloss.jpeg
    sidefloss.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 425
  • spork.jpeg
    spork.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 398
  • toothfloss.jpeg
    toothfloss.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 351
  • widow2.jpeg
    widow2.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 597
A better look...

Since all the above are vidcaps, I figure it's only fair to let you get a better look at the stocks. Here's a better-quality digital picture, taken before I got down to business...

Remember, kids, if you eat your Wheaties and stay a good person, all things are possible. 😉

Attachments

• clearstock.JPG
    clearstock.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:
Vibrating HAIR BRUSHES!
Now thats a new one to me! >😛

Thanks alot dude! they were BRILLIANT!

Great pictures!! Thanks for posting.

I would love to hear more about your victims and their reactions.

Thanks again.

Joe.

Nice pics, thanks for posting them. Your stocks are fairly plain but padded and they look nice and sturdy. How did you convince that many women to let you lock their ankles in your stocks and tickle their feet until they went crazy? With my luck if I did that with more than one lady I would be in deep trouble real quickly.

Oh Yeah! I loooove your Pics!

Stocks are really my Favorite! Dude, do you have more Pictures of ur Girls or maybe some Nylon tickling pictures ? 😉

Keep the good work

Absolutely MARVELOUS! Thank you VERY much for posting! To me that's tickling Nirvana.
Would you be so kind as to post instructions in constructing stocks like yours? I've been searching the net for years, to no avail. And again, THANKS!

Nice pics and feet...the toe bondage looked quite perilous, however. Danger of splitting or breaking the toes.

Not really -- there's actually more to the back than the sides, and there's really no movement. I'd researched the design for quite a while before I built it (and I've been looking up and reading up on KJ's stuff for years, to boot).

The most movement is one particular victim who tends to pull her feet back and forth (toward and away from herself). I had to add more padding around the ankles for her, but otherwise? They're sturdy, safe and stable. 🙂

Omg

Awesome, Awesome pics dude!

So there's np chance of posting any videos? Damnit!

Cause if you did, i would probably have build an idol of you in my room and worship it 3 times a day.

a man can dream........

😀 😀 😀

The guy said he's not a stockings fan...never understood that nylon thing myself, distorts the natural beauty of the female foot. Keep up the good work. I have a lot of pics that go with out comment that I post, when cartoons and things that are not real do. Go figure.
D

Very nice, Hopefully some day you can post some clips. Ive seen a few peolpe ask for stocks or plans to build them. I have a set I just made that are compact and sit on top of the mattress. They have I bolts on the sides for securing them to the bed with those cheap cargo tye downs (not included). The also have toe ties and holes in the top to stick your feathers into for quick access. Here are a few pics. The ones without padding are an earlier set I made before I padded them. That was a floor model that I sold on ebay. I just put the pic in for reference but they are constructed similarly. The one with the padding is the set I have now and will be going up on ebay soon unless someone here would like to buy them. I get $40.00 plus shipping on this style. They are very sturdy and will hold your victim tight. They are also compact and can store under a bed or in a small closet. Anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCF1039.JPG
    DSCF1039.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF1030.JPG
    DSCF1030.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 155
Hey, tos, Those are nice stocks. The biggest problem I had with mine was the padding -- I'm not as good with the upholstery around the ankles as you are; that's what I was hoping to do in the end with mine. I used foam and some batting inside mine, but I had a bitch of a problem getting the fabric over them and then tacking it down. Mine works serviceably well, but it's the one thing I wish were better. After all, I don't want my victims' discomfort to be from their ankles, but from what's happening to the soles of their feet and their toes. 🙂

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back