• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just a rant against an annoying trait of the tickle fetish world

vmandude1

TMF Master
note that i have nothing against any of them personally, i just cant fucking stand how dominated this fetish is but foot fetishists. its sooooo annoying to see a thread in the clips forum that has preview pictures of upper body tickling, and then the whole preview clip is foot tickling. i get so sick of the amount of foot fetish material i see where there is SUPPOSED to be tickling fetish material. hey guys, this is a completely different fetish! id rant more but iv run out of ways to put it. so yeah, nothing personal, just there should be a fine line between the 2 fetishes, but it seems as though in order to have a tickling fetish u also have to have a foot fetish.....not cool

Certainly such a problem may perhaps evolve into the conundrum. Yet I, Garimto, recall a tale told by my older mother. Such a tale is passed down in the village such as the secrets of the pine.

Many many moons since, there is the village. Such is prosperity; many, many trees, they have become the protectors of our village. Some become cut, to become our house. They are burned, so to keep us warm. Yet what do the trees ask of us? Creaking branches, they ask of us, please to give us air. We have done such a thing.

Yet one day, the sun passes through the mountains, and the terrible army of local warlord appears. Suddenly our villages is introduced to such a face, the horrible face of ultimate tyranny. Villagers are panic? Yet our elders gather. One great elder, the man who is to my old mother to what my old mother will become to the son of Garimto, has a plan. "Such as though the trees have given us light, and hut, and asked nothing in return, we shall do the same." Often the success is lit, yet many remain uncertain.

As the terrible army approaches, ancient elder begins his desperate plea to the endless sea of trees. Yet there is no answer. Our farms are burnt. Our women are taken. Our pigs, formerly to provide nourishment to our starving lives, feed the red mouths of our terrible enemy. Our elder is saddened. Nothing is left.

Certainly such a tale carries the weight of responsibility, which is relevant to us all.

I have a foot fetish, and i understand what you mean. I love foot material, but i mean, it annoys me when someone goes like "Should've been foot tickling" To an Ub pic. It urks me like...like some thing that urks really good!
But anyway, i understand your pain.
-Joe

..........HOLY CRAP! ............Wow..................wow...I'm......I'm speechless......to the original post and Garimto's whatever..............Wow...

Last edited:
Foot people do not form a majority of the people who are into tickling. They form a majority of the online tickling COMMUNITY in forums like these, but not of the entire fellowship. Here's why:
Go outside and look around. When you see some poking going on, in what area are the attacks usually concentrated? The upper body, 99% of the time. A confirmed foot freak such as myself has no trouble admitting that when you want to start some playful business, you're going to go for the tummy, the sides and the ribs. But if you want to go for the feet, you have to grab an ankle, take off as many as two layers of footwear, and THEN have some fun. It's not nearly as easy to indulge a foot-tickling fetish on a daily basis than an upper body one. I'm willing to bet there are thousands of UB lovers for whom downloading clips never crossed their minds because they're getting what they need out in the real world.
That brings us to here. Because we foot people aren't so sated, you'll find a lot of us here to get what we need. Now, there are not a few UB folks too... and as you know, occasionally there are conflicts of interest. The UB kids resent the foot people because we dominate the forum and they don't feel as if they're equal members of the community, and we resent them because they can get what they want just by stepping outside and waiting five minutes.

Not that I see a solution, of course...

Holy crap people reply fast 😵 Anyway, i'd just like to say, both parties can get along fine. Its like Democrats and Republicans. Both are fine, but we both have out crazys, and it really gets to us, and makes us think lesser of the other. So ignore the crazy's cause i love foot tickling to death, but i'll give anything for an Ub tickle

it seems to the hollywood brother that foot fetish stuff is more accepted than other things but someday if we work hard than tickling can become the number one fetish and help make the adult film industry billions more than they make now.

Finally > A clear explanation

If this was a site devoted to HAMBURGERS , could we not talk about
how we loved to put Mustard , or Onions , or Tomatoes on them to
satisfy our taste ??? Would we say " Hey , if you are going to talk about
that stuff , go to the condiments page , because this is strictly about
hamburgers."
>>> Fetish is an improper term for liking a certain part of the body.
A sexual fetish is a fixation on an object , such as paintyhose , boots ,
leather , etc. in order to increase your arousal. Most guys would rather
marry a beautiful woman than a really ugly one. On the same note ,
most ticklers would rather tickle a pretty foot than an ugly one .
Is there anything wrong with that ??? If you had a lady tide down on the
bed and she was nude , would you rather that she had a 23 inch wasteline
with well exposed and very vulnerable ribs , or would you want her to be
a 400 pounder , with a 55 inch wasteline and no sign of ribs at all.
>>> This is not about a fetish , it's just that ticklish girls are fun , but if
they are pretty and their ticklish areas look really HOT , it is twice as good.

If you want to talk about condiments with respect to their utility for hamburgers, that's one thing. When you start concentrating entirely on the condiments, then it's off-topic.

But actually the analogy is bad. It would be more like if this were a hamburger community, and a huge number of posts focused on the type of plate the hamburger was served on. And then if people posted drawings of plates and shot candid looks inside kitchen cabinets... 😀

Or if...

this was a site devoted to backyard barbecue lovers and some liked burgers while others liked hot dogs...but more people seemed to be posting about burgers and the hot dog people said..."Hey! I wish that you burger people had your own section because everytime I see a hot dog posting and click on it someone mentions burgers!! The world isn't full of just burger people, you know!!" :super_hap

BY the way, I'm just trying to be funny! PLEASE don't flame me vmandude, 2tickleU or amniac...

Suddenly I'm feeling hungry and my stomach is growling... :happy:

Last edited:
If this was a site devoted to HAMBURGERS , could we not talk about how we loved to put Mustard , or Onions , or Tomatoes on them to satisfy our taste ??? Would we say "Hey, if you are going to talk about that stuff, go to the condiments page, because this is strictly about
hamburgers."

WHAT? MUSTARD? On a HAMBURGER?
YUCK!
Why I've never even heard of such a thing.
Ketchup is for hamburgers, NOT mustard.

Ok, I'm only kidding . . . a little.
(whispering under my breath) Mustard on hamburgers. (shakes head) Mm Mm Mm.

Alright, this problem is simple enough guys. Dont care about what other people want, if you want upper body tickling, do it. I certainly wont stop you, i'll support it all the way. You want feet tickling, go for it, i love it too. I'll support it as well. This is a Tickling forum, to a point, because i believe its more of a tickling and other fetish forum, as the admins made a forum for "Non-tickling" imagine and art. Please correct me if i'm wrong admins. But anyway, like i said, i see you're point, and i wont talk about my Foot fetish on a pic or clip of UB tickling, i promise!
-Joe

Topic Creator,

Although I have a foot fetish, I more than agree with you. It does get rather annoying at times to see nothing but foot tickling. Variety is the spice of life and should be used more liberally methinks.

I personally mainly stick with viewing feet clips, but would love to see some more upper-body stuff as well.

OH MY GOODNESS. I have to rant about how much it irritates me when I see something that isn't foot tickling! IT REALLY GRINDS MY ONIONS. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, REALLY? WHY CAN'T THE WHOLE WORLD BE JUST ONE GIANT FIVE MINUTE FOOT TICKLING CLIP. THAT WOULD TOTALLY BE THE BEST.

ARGH.

If this was a site devoted to HAMBURGERS , could we not talk about
how we loved to put Mustard , or Onions , or Tomatoes on them to
satisfy our taste ??? Would we say " Hey , if you are going to talk about
that stuff , go to the condiments page , because this is strictly about
hamburgers."
>>> Fetish is an improper term for liking a certain part of the body.
A sexual fetish is a fixation on an object , such as paintyhose , boots ,
leather , etc. in order to increase your arousal. Most guys would rather
marry a beautiful woman than a really ugly one. On the same note ,
most ticklers would rather tickle a pretty foot than an ugly one .
Is there anything wrong with that ??? If you had a lady tide down on the
bed and she was nude , would you rather that she had a 23 inch wasteline
with well exposed and very vulnerable ribs , or would you want her to be
a 400 pounder , with a 55 inch wasteline and no sign of ribs at all.
>>> This is not about a fetish , it's just that ticklish girls are fun , but if
they are pretty and their ticklish areas look really HOT , it is twice as good.

this wont be the only response, just the only response right now but dude, id MUCH rather have the 400 lb girl, i CANNOT STAND girls so skinny their ribs show, it looks gross as hell and makes me feel like im looking at/tickling a skeleton....big turnoff. and this has nothing to do with pretty vs ugly anyway, this is simply a complaint as to why tickling is dominated by foot fetishists, 90% of the clips in the forum are foot clips.

Topic Creator,

Although I have a foot fetish, I more than agree with you. It does get rather annoying at times to see nothing but foot tickling. Variety is the spice of life and should be used more liberally methinks.

I personally mainly stick with viewing feet clips, but would love to see some more upper-body stuff as well.

it doesnt nessasarily have to be upper body stuff, i like seeing legs/thighs tickled as well. like u said, variety is what there should be. hell, alot of people ( myself included ) are crazy-ticklish on their arms.....do we ever see that in videos? nope, maybe a brief second in a trail down to armpits. and how often is solid hip tickling a factor? thats a very vulnerable and sensitive spot as well that never seems to get any love in videos.

What I find annoying about many of the foot-fetishists is they seem to navigate the site wearing blinders or something.

I've seen more than afew threads in the media sections where the topic-starter will prominantly make note of the fact that their media(art/photos/clip/etc) is, say upper-body, with no foot-tickling, and sure as daylight, some foot freak will have to pipe-in further down the thread with, "Is there any foot-tickling?". They don't even read the introductory posts.

I've seen the same thing with photos posted of beautiful models. Whenever there's a shot of a model/actress/etc where her feet aren't prominantly shown, some foot-fan has gotta pipe-in with, "Any foot pictures?" instead of a nice remark on the rest of the woman's attributes.

It just skeezes me out how all-encompassing the foot-thing is for many of you.

I agree completely rick, thats what i meant. The people who just go "foot tickling? Aww, give me foot tickling!" on something that is strictly not foot tickling, is annoying.

It still amazes me how bent out of shape people get about this.

There won't be a change in the ratio of foot tickling stuff to other tickling stuff, because there are so many people out there into feet that it dominates the fetish world - I think it's the biggest fetish going. So OF COURSE there's going to be more foot stuff. As for video producers - there's a bigger market for foot tickling clips than any other tickling clips. It's just the way it is. There are more people interested in feet than any other part of the body to tickle. Change the audience and you'll see a change in the market. Supply and demand and all that.

Of course, you can try being pro-active. You can always go and make your own clips or start up a forum / group that suits you. I know there are plenty of clips out there to buy that cater for ALL aspects of tickling, and ALL body parts. I know because I've looked. But it's an adult community and there's free speech here. You could argue that tickling clips should only recieve tickling-related comments, and UB clips should recieve only UB related comments, and so forth. It's a valid point, and one that I agree with.

I personally don't mention my foot fetish here (apart from just there, of course...) It's a tickling forum and that's what I'm here to see. I DO agree that it's annoying and rude to go into a post clearly labelled UB or whatever and say "Hey, where's the feet?" Same goes for clips that show tickling of the whole body, and people put "Would have been better with more feet tickling." There is plenty of feet-only material around on here - go find it.

Rant over.

Moondog 😀

Last edited:
I agree to an extent! 😛

But I feel that the same concept or attitude can be given towards Aids.

Aids - Annoyin' as hell, but never gonna go!

I am to agree with some of the talk about too many feets. It like they are 80% of the pictures. But probably not.

Certainly such a problem may perhaps evolve into the conundrum. Yet I, Garimto, recall a tale told by my older mother. Such a tale is passed down in the village such as the secrets of the pine.

Many many moons since, there is the village. Such is prosperity; many, many trees, they have become the protectors of our village. Some become cut, to become our house. They are burned, so to keep us warm. Yet what do the trees ask of us? Creaking branches, they ask of us, please to give us air. We have done such a thing.

Yet one day, the sun passes through the mountains, and the terrible army of local warlord appears. Suddenly our villages is introduced to such a face, the horrible face of ultimate tyranny. Villagers are panic? Yet our elders gather. One great elder, the man who is to my old mother to what my old mother will become to the son of Garimto, has a plan. "Such as though the trees have given us light, and hut, and asked nothing in return, we shall do the same." Often the success is lit, yet many remain uncertain.

As the terrible army approaches, ancient elder begins his desperate plea to the endless sea of trees. Yet there is no answer. Our farms are burnt. Our women are taken. Our pigs, formerly to provide nourishment to our starving lives, feed the red mouths of our terrible enemy. Our elder is saddened. Nothing is left.

Certainly such a tale carries the weight of responsibility, which is relevant to us all.

Dude, Garimto, you are so fucking cool.

Dude, Garimto, you are so fucking cool.

He scares the hell out of me. Like, sometimes when I'm walking down the street I'm afraid he will pop out and start ranting incomprehensibly about how there is too much foot tickling in the world. Then again, I suppose that just comes with the territory.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back