• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Another Day

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
A weird ramble that's half sex and half weird tickling, so go ahead and read it if you like. It's also long. I wasn't sure what this story was supposed to be and it also ends rather abruptly because I realized it was getting really long and without a point...

---

It was, Jienan reflected, always a pleasant thing to have in one's room.

"You sure took your time getting here," Syia said with a playful smile and a glance over the top of the book she was reading by the light of the bedside lamp. There was no sound aside from the page ruffling for a moment as Jienan stepped around the side of the bed that Syia was currently laying on top of, stripping off his shirt and giving it a toss towards the clothes basket in the corner, and missing. "You're just like Jelex," she commented offhandedly, her own violet negligee shimmering subtly in the light. "Except her aim is better than yours," she added when the socks missed as well, causing the incubus to toss her a look and make a concerted effort this time to get the pants in the basket, which made it halfway in, legs dangling over the side. "Aren't you going to take off that underwear, too?" Jienan smiled, shaking his head as he went around to the opposite side of the bed and slid in beneath the sheets that Syia had already turned down, pressing up against the girl's back slightly and stroking her hip with his hand, propping his head up on the other arm. She rested a hand atop his and smiled, but kept her eyes on her book, letting the silence be broken only by the occasional soft swishing of flesh against fabric.

"Did you come up here to lecture me on my disrobing habits and perhaps give me some pointers in the finer art of removing one's clothing?" Still not doing anything yet to force her to turn her attention to him, Jienan let the bare flesh of his chest and arms rub against Syia's soft body, already warmed pleasantly by her presence beneath the sheets. Apparently she had been here for long enough to warm her own spot. He let his hand tease down further, slipping beneath the sheet and the comforter to slide down along her bare thigh and make her shiver a bit as cool fingers teased warm flesh. She didn't answer, but Jienan wouldn't let himself be baited so quickly, though the temptation to run his hand back up her thigh and beneath the hem of her thin nightgown was significant. Syia's soft rear shifted against his leg, teasing and stirring up sensations within him, but he vowed to keep calm, even as he felt that all of his calmness had already been spent... besides, wouldn't she be expecting him to try and resist? Doing what was expected would never suffice. Gently, he worked his hand down her leg until he got it under her knee, and then started to raise it, up, up further, until he had made it almost perpendicular with her hips.

If she thought that she could just ignore this, well, she was going to have to think again, Jienan resolved, wriggling free of his boxers and then rubbing his shaft gently against her lips. "Let's quit beating around the bush then, Syia," he whispered quietly into her ear, pressing up firmly against her back. "You didn't come into my bed - wearing no panties no less - to sit here and tease me while reading a book. Let me tell you, after the rest of today, I am simply not capable of teasing you until you want it... so I'm just going to work you up to be so wet and hot that you want it just as much as I do." The soft whisper, accompanied by the gentle breathing along the side of her neck, had the desired effect of making her shiver and put her book down, but not before carefully folding over the corner where she had stopped. Leaning back into him slightly, she arched her neck and moaned appreciatively at the nibbles he trailed down the curve of her throat, rubbing herself back against his cock. The fact that it had already started stiffening made Syia shudder with an inward glee - she wouldn't gloat, but there was a satisfying sense of power in having made him crumble. Besides that, it was always good for one's self-esteem to feel that real, firm, throbbing evidence that a male found you attractive, second only to having that firm evidence inside of you...

His hands found her breasts, not working them free of her negligee which was now bunched around her middle, but massaging them nonetheless and adding another pleasing sensation to the one already coursing through her body. "I could feel it, anyway... you were already a little wet when I started, and now you're just getting wetter. Admit it, Syia, you came in here fully intending to have your pussy filled up, satisfying that hungry craving within your body..."

"All right," she said in a husky voice, rubbing her glistening slit against his cock, coating it slightly in lubricating juices, teasing him by letting the head shallowly penetrate past her lips, spreading them just ever so slightly. "Do you want a written confession? I know you like your confessions - maybe you should tickle torture it out of me after we're done." Syia chuckled, her voice smoldering with a smoky heat. Come to think of it, playing this way was much more fun than the agonizing teasing contest she had planned at first, but she wasn't about to admit that to him. The power was just too much fun to relinquish... Feeling him fully stiffen, and shift his hips slightly, she waited a moment for the angle to be right and then let him come into her, stifling the groan that wanted to erupt from her lips, fighting against the urge to claw the sheets - or his skin - in the fulfillment of her long-suffering urge to have her body filled. Well, a few hours counted as long-suffering, right? Semantics were silly at a time like this. She felt him enter her, the sensation of filling up reverberating through her body like the soft, thrumming vibration of a strong bass beat that was still far off. His slow, careful motions, meant to ensure the angle was correct and fully lubricate every inch of his dick, teased her in a sort of slow-motion way, the tap-tap-tap of a snare drum when she wanted the booming thud of a bass drum... "Now quit being such a slowpoke and hammer it into me."

As instructed, the incubus began to move his hips suddenly, thrusting all the way into her and making Syia yelp in surprise before shuddering and using her hands and body to brace herself against the rapid thrusting. "Yess...." She cried out, softly, fingers curling into the sheets as her body began to rock back and forth with the force of his hammering, the thundering sensation rippling through her whole body and threatening to turn her mind to mush. "Nnnnh, every time I wonder how... I can do without this," Syia whispered hotly, turning slightly to the side so that her lips could be captured and kissed by his. "I wonder how I can go without this feeling of completeness..." The sheer pleasure of having that hunger satiated was erotic in its own right, and then there was just the feeling of satisfaction, having brought a male to bed and seduced him into doing exactly what she wanted... "Yesssss... ohhhhh, it's so good to finally be with a male... I just absolutely need this every once in awhile..." Jienan didn't respond, but kissed the back of her neck gently, focusing on holding her leg up and thrusting his shaft inside of her. Syia had no complaints about that at all... she liked being in control. "Come on," she said huskily, guiding his hand under her clothing and to one of her breasts. "I know you like my tits. Don't hold back, just take me... ooooohh!"

Syia found herself suddenly flipped on her back, Jienan spreading her legs and continuing to hammer at her, but the pace increased with the angle, which he apparently found better. Syia liked this position, liked being able to see into his eyes, guiding his thrusting shaft with her hand and then arching her back with an ecstatic moan, cupping her own breasts since his hands were busy supporting him now. "Yesss, yesss, yess-s-ss-s-sss..." she groaned, her arousal slowly starting to build up inside of her, building towards that climax she so desperately wanted... "Faster, harder, come on," Syia encouraged, rubbing her clit firmly as she grasped her breast with the other hand, tweaking the nipple, listening to his grunts, feeling his shaft so intimately within her, able to feel everything as she squeezed him slightly. That earned her the satisfaction of a slight gasp, for which he retaliated by lowering his hips a little and jackhammering into her. "Keep it up, yes... I'm almost there; just keep it up a little longer and..." Syia felt it within her, felt the sudden heat within her body, the shuddering and the pause in his thrusting before he started again. The warmth within her was wonderful, combined with the pressure of his still-working cock, and with a strength of will that Syia found admirable the incubus brought her to an orgasm about fifteen seconds after his own...

"Does it bother you that women like to talk after sex?" Syia teased, now totally naked, a few minutes after they had finished panting and then extricating themselves from each other. He was naked too, although they were both under the sheets, he resting on his back and she slightly on top and to the side.

"No," Jienan replied with a grin, taking a look at her. His arms were up and behind his head, providing a good place for her fingernails to tease into. She seemed to smile as he took in a deep breath and let it slowly out... "Because I actually wanted to ask you about something." Syia raised her head, curious, nodding for him to go on. "You said that you were so happy to 'finally' be with a male. What did that mean? Were you unable to tease boys today or something?" The smart remark earned him a quick scrabbling of the nails under his arms, “Wheheeehehehehe well? It was just a question!"

"Hmmm," Syia replied, slowing down to a gentle tease once again. "Fair enough, but first you have to tell me about what it was you meant that after today you were 'not capable of teasing'. Did you get possessed by Jelex or something?" Chuckling, the incubus shook his head. "You go first, since you said it first. Then I'll tell you about what happened to me today, and then we'll probably have to screw again because it'll get you hard to hear about it." Jienan smirked, but nodded his agreement, putting his arm around Syia as they both snuggled a bit closer under the covers to protect their bare flesh from the chill of the outside air. "So what happened today?"

---

"I really think you're making this up."

"Me? Make something up? I would never do that," Felin said with a not-so-innocent smile as she looked up from between the naked incubus' legs, her lithe fingers scratching and teasing at his testicles. "You're having too much sex and so I have to make sure your balls don't dry up, or a lot of girls are going to be really sad." Giggling, she ducked the sardonic glare directed at her from above, and teased her fingers behind the scrotum, earning herself yet another half-gasp and quiet giggle from her test subject. "It really can happen..."

"The only time I've ever considered that someone's balls might go empty is after you're finished with them," Jienan retorted. "Remember that poor guy that you brought in after that little quiz debacle? He came back a few days later because he was convinced you'd sucked all the sperm out of his body, so you put him through another bogus exam and then gave him a semen-production supplement which made him erupt like a volcano. I was watching, remember?"

"Well, he deserved that." Felin's claws explored the inner thigh slightly, then returned to her ostensibly delicate handling of the testicles. "Besides, the perceived problem might or might not have to do with a simple, quick-decaying nanomachine that I left in him to inhibit orgasm for those few days after he left. I didn't expect him to come back, though. That was just a bonus... but I'm not going to apologize for teasing him. Just like I won't apologize for teasing you." Before the incubus could ask what that meant, Felin had closed a hand around his shaft and was starting to jerk it up and down. "Obviously, though, the best way to test if you've got sufficient amounts of semen still left in you will be to analyze what you've got coming out. And to that end, you're going to help me test a new little toy that I've developed... Relax," she said, patting his leg when the ring-shaped object appeared in her hand, deftly snatched from a nearby table. "This isn't a cock-ring."

"Somehow I have a hard time believing what you say," Jienan murmured, eyeing it dubiously. "Why am I going along with this again?" At Felin's guidance, he sat on the edge of the exam table he was standing next to, and then laid down on it, carefully avoiding any of the places where he knew restraints popped out of.

"You don't remember?" Felin asked with an impish grin. "I have footage of Jelex getting tickle tortured until she can hardly move, and in exchange for helping me out, I'm giving you a copy and throwing in the bonus of telling you where she went so you can fill up the horny little elf." Felin attached the ring to the base of his penis, and truthfully enough it didn't seem to tighten around his shaft at all, though Jienan knew better than to trust appearances. "This is the preliminary model of something I'm working on. It's rudimentary - the final form should be much smaller - but what it does is act almost as a translator of sorts for nervous impulses... that is to say, I can use this to make it so that your body interprets tickling as a force to drive you to orgasm."The mischievous catgirl straddled his hips, just forward of the shaft. "Now are you going to cooperate like a good boy and put your wrists where I want them, or do we have to play cat and mouse for a while?"

Jienan didn't move. "Wait, wait a minute - you mean like, you tickle me, and I start cumming?"

"Do you orgasm the moment a girl rubs your shaft with her hand? If so I can help you with that problem too." Felin giggled at the dirty look she earned. "Come on, don't be so stubborn. I'll even make it a nice, slow, erotic tickling of the kind you like so much. You know you love my nails." Jienan shuddered, heaving a much-put-upon sigh and then moving his wrists to the shackles, which obediently closed over his wrists and automatically sized themselves. "Oh, good. I didn't think you would believe me - I was lying!" Triumphantly, Felin leaned forward and stroked under his arms once, softly, before erupting into a tickling frenzy. "Hehehe! You just like being tickled so much that you're willing to believe anything."Her own giggles lost within the howling blizzard of laughter from Jienan, Felin rode his squirming body and noticed with some glee that there was a note of surprised pleasure in the laughter, his penis twitching in response. "Yes, it's working perfectly..."

"HeeeeeEEEEEEahahahahahahaha... AHAHAAHAHAH! Yahahah-ehehe-hahaha I'll g-get you fahhaha for this!" Jienan said, catching his breath when Felin paused momentarily, and then losing it again when she ran her fingers to his ribs to dance upon the front, around his chest. Another protest was shredded to bits in a howl of laughter produced by a quick attack to his underarms, the incubus' sensitive flesh making him shift and pull at the restraints, but also sending an odd echo down between his legs, one that was vaguely pleasurable and somehow not inhibited by the laughter like it normally was... "HEEEheheheheeheh!S thahehahaheheehehahaheheh I'll ticklehahahehehe you soahhaeheheh so hhaaheheheh hard that yhhehahaheheheheHEEEEAAAAA!!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't hear that vague and utterly powerless threat," Felin said with a wicked grin, sparing a moment to flick a switch on the side of the table, this one to activate the ticklish rubbery tentacles that started to worm their way in and out of his toes, vibrating and poking and teasing at the base of his toes, and in between, along the soles of his feet... "What was that? Say it one more time, clearly. Or does it feel too good right now?"

"Fe-eehehehahahaahehehHEEHEHEHahahah feels amazing..." the incubus managed to groan, his hips starting to work up and down as if in need of stimulation, the lack of friction confusing his body even as the pleasurable sensation built and grew within him, shooting down his legs and up through his body, making him tingle all over as his straining cock was relentlessly pushed towards orgasm by the tickling fingers of the wily feline. She checked his progress every now and again, apparently pleased with it, and increasing the pace of her tickling, focusing wholly on the sensitive underarms now and in particular the area between the pectorals and the underarm, which she knew was something that drove him absolutely ballistic... "STHEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAP!!!"

"This will be excellent if it works out," Felin said, a purr of pleasure in her voice as she observed the squirming incubus below her, enjoying the sight of him writhing and tugging on his restraints, the facial expression changing from tormented laughter to a pleasurable moan and back again, the sensations mixing perfectly without interfering with one another. "Being able to combine my two favorite things, tickling and orgasms, in one easy step... Oh, right, there was that issue about your balls being empty, well... I think I can safely say that you'll be able to cum for a while yet, so I want you to demonstrate that for me and give me a nice big orgasm, okay?" Leaning in close, rubbing her body against his, Felin licked Jienan's cheek and kept on tickling him, feeling every ticklish laugh and every spasm that ran through his body from her perch atop his hips. For a moment she considered the possibility of feeling such things while he was inside of her... but no, that would be too distracting. She needed to finish these experiments first... Another key was pressed.

"It's interesting, the possibilities it presents," Felin said, not stopping or slowing aside from her need to hit the various keys. "I can tickle you much faster and much harder than I can jerk your cock. Does that mean you'll get more intense orgasms from the better stimulation? Or will the confusing lack of friction dilute the sensation too much? Will you get acclimated to the frictionless orgasm if I inflict it enough on you? There are just so many possibilities to test, and not enough time..." The feline purred again, the vibration that ran through her body transferring slightly into his, letting him viscerally feel her arousal and interest in the scenario... "I know I can get you to volunteer for other ones, though. Maybe I can get you to wear the smaller one I make, so that you'll always be capable of tickling to an orgasm... you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Felin teased her subject softly, tickling his underarms even as his cock started to spurt, the ejaculate caught by a vessel strategically placed when Felin had flipped the switch. "It would be something... special to draw even more attention to you, and it would lead to an increase in those situations where you get made into a ticklish slave for a bunch of girls..."

Jienan tensed as his body climaxed, trying to ignore the teasing words of the feline, the picture it painted in his mind... and knowing that he'd just climaxed, prepared for the worst. But the wily catgirl wouldn't be so predictable, and after his dick had stopped twitching, simply laid against his chest, and stroked her nails ever so lightly and slowly along his bicep, just above the underarm. He groaned. "Felin, you're be-ehehe-being such a tease now, you know that..."

"That you're really ticklish now? Of course I know. But I did promise you a nice, gentle erotic tickling too, didn't I?" The catgirl's garnet eyes narrowed with mirth, her body rubbing against his, feeling the semi-stiff shaft still twitching a bit as it softened, recovering from the climax. "Just the way you like it, remember? Nice and slow, teasing fingernails, nothing too overwhelming, just that erotic threat of going into your weak points..." Her nails trailed down into his underarms, and Jienan gasped involuntarily, hitching his body up, and then letting the breath out slowly as her fingers returned to his arm, spread loosely. "I simply LOVE that hitch, the gasp you make... you don't even realize it but that is just such a lovely reaction..." Felin smirked, the incubus coughing a bit in embarrassment... and then doing the very same thing when Felin's nails suddenly stroked into his underarms for a brief second.

"Fehe-hehee-heee Felin, please...!" he groaned, wriggling in his bonds and trying to pull his wrists out, despite it being impossible. "HEeheehee heee it... I'm ticklish now, come on... don't tease like this!" Ignoring him, her fingers slid slowly down, Felin rolling slightly to the side so that she was pressed against his flank instead of on top of him, her one hand visibly skating around on the flat expanse of his chest from his viewpoint. It was mesmerizing, as he could watch the small white hand, wrist crooked so that the gray claws on the end of each finger touched his flesh ever so slightly, the subtle movements of her hand and fingers as she explored the contours of his body... the anticipatory thrill as he saw her hand approach the weak spot between pectoral and underarm, the sigh of relief as it glided away without having touched the weak spot. Felin was purring; he could feel her breasts against his side, feel her breathing, the soft vibration of her body when she purred, the gentle feeling of her fur on his skin. Felin didn't speak, nor did he, the only sound the quiet hum of machines and the soft gasps and giggles Jienan let escape when Felin darted to a ticklish spot and tickled it briefly, then returned to allowing her hand to play across his chest.

Felin's other hand snuck around behind his head, the fingernails landing precisely in his underarm, but they didn't move... yet. Felin shuddered with glee, purring softly when she heard him gasp softly, wriggling helplessly in his bonds. That sound, reinforcing his helpless arousal at the situation, simply spurred the feline scientist on to do more, quickly teasing his underarm with those threatening fingers, letting him watch the slow tease of the other hand along his chest... and then the hand drifted downward, reaching between his legs, tickling his balls and the length of his shaft. That produced a different reaction, a soft sigh that caused his eyes to close, just before they reopened sharply with another gasp that turned into giggling as the fingers under his exposed arm didn't stop this time, just as the hand tickling his shaft changed to grasp it and began to stroke up and down the stiffening length.

Felin was pleased to see that the reaction to tickling plus the stimulation on his cock produced absolutely fantastic results. Definitely the lack of friction had confused him somewhat, and adding that in along with the ticklish sensations the converter on his cock produced amplified the sensation to a point where it would be roughly as pleasurable as actually sticking it inside a girl... theoretically. The feline giggled to herself, noting that she hadn't made any kind of calculation to determine how pleasurable a pussy was. There was a lot to consider... Her mind wandered as the hands seemingly operated of their own volition, jerking and tickling and eliciting cries of laughter and pleasure from him. And yet in her own way Felin had suddenly stopped listening, her body enjoying the physical manifestations of the sensations she was inflicting upon him, but suddenly thinking on the problem that she had just created for herself. What variables to take into play? The friction over a greater area, for one, and the increased sensation due to a tighter fit, the lubricant, warmth...

Felin blinked, abruptly pulled back into the real world by the sound of a grunt, then groaning and panting from the incubus laying beside her, and there was white semen oozing down over her hand and his shaft. "Ooops," Felin said cheerfully, ignoring the baleful look thrown her way. "Let's get that cleaned up... and after that you're going to help me with a calculation I just thought up." Washing her hands at a nearby sink, Felin retrieved a towel and cleaned up his shaft, then sat at a terminal and called up a program, much to the apparent consternation of the incubus she had not freed. "Just a minute..."

"Wait a minute, I tested your... your device just like you said, and it works fine, I cum from being tickled," Jienan put in, trying to pull a little harder at his bonds or somehow get his fingers around them to see if he could work his way free. "Let me go, I did what you wanted, and give me the stuff you promised..."

"Shh, I will," Felin said soothingly, fingers flying over the keyboard as she fired up her scanners, prompting them to collect data, and then entering in the parameters she wanted examined before keying it to begin and, swinging her leg up and over the side of the table, straddled Jienan again, but this time she slid her panties aside and lowered herself onto the shaft. "But I just thought of something that simply has to be tested right now before I forget..."

---

"So Felin made you cum three times and tickled you witless. I fail to see how that's any different than normal or why it should have an adverse effect on your patience," Syia teased, running her fingers gently against Jienan's testicles. Her response was a grunt and a sardonic look. "But you're getting hard again. I think maybe we ought to fuck another time before you go on with the rest of your story. Did you find Jelex? I want to know what happened with her, because no matter how much you try to pull the poor-little-me bit with your Felin encounter, I'm positive that your rod stiffened right up when that sexy little elf pranced her tight ass around." Syia grinned. "I've always been curious about that, and have kind of been interested in watching you two go at it... that kind of energy can be really sexy and I know Jelex is pretty loud."

"Jelex has a fondness for everything loud, would you expect her to be quiet and reserved during sex?" Jienan asked. "And if you're so curious, go screw her yourself. Don't you think Jelex likes girls?"

"It's not the same as watching a guy hammer a girl," Syia countered. "I mean like really pound her, like I imagine you doing to Jelex. So tell me what happened with her," Syia said, then pouted when Jienan shook his head. "Why not?"

"Because I told you part of my story, now you need to tell me what happened to you," Jienan said, giving her a smirk. "I'm curious about what could have happened to you that would make me so hard, aside from the usual - I mean, having you in my bed usually makes me pretty hard." The compliment made Syia giggle a little, doing its job and making her a bit more amenable. Jienan, too, was finding the chitchat relaxing for a change, instead of a hurdle to be cleared before bed or before more sex. It wasn't that he was incapable of going again, but in his view having sex right before bed was often not the best time to do it because being in bed did make you sleepy, and orgasming could be tiring, and then the lull in activity... On the other hand he was sure that if he had fallen asleep, Syia would have tickled him awake. "So go on then, sexy girl. Tell me about this cock-achingly arousing experience you had today."

"YOU will find it arousing," Syia said with a sweetly sardonic grin on her face, tickling under his arms. "For me, it was something else..."

---

Who in their right mind designed something like a Japanese castle compound, complete with a forest around it, in this day and age? Why bother with an archaic aesthetic when one could simply just make an underground bunker or hide whatever nefarious operations that had to be undertaken within an anonymous office building? It had looked empty from the approach to the main gate, which was decorated with those odd, curved, thick roofing shingles and had the amusingly low wall running around the perimeter of the compound. Syia didn't bother to approach from the front, simply slipping into the water in the moat that surrounded the complex, pleased to see that it was not slimy and disgusting and contained only fish. Syia's tight black bodysuit shrugged off the water as she slipped in, the heroine pausing just to adjust her hair and equip a small personal air bottle plus goggles, and then her head disappeared beneath the waves with barely a ripple. The water was fairly warm, and in just a few minutes of searching Syia had found what she was looking for, the water intake duct for the compound. This was big enough to wriggle into, but her bust made it a bit of a tight fit.

Syia checked her air bottle's gauge. Twenty minutes of breathable air at normal heart rate and breathing, which would be plenty. The only issue was bubbles, but so long as there wasn't a sudden eruption of bubbling in one spot, she felt confident enough to run with it. The pipe she was in continued onward, not narrow enough to induce claustrophobia, though her breasts brushed the side of it every now and again. Around a slight bend in the pipe, though, Syia saw a slightly narrower portal ahead... and even though it gave her pause, she felt the water flowing faster in that direction, clearly being pulled through by a pump and the narrow space increasing the speed. Since she had no options, Syia sucked in a breath, and angled for the narrow hole ahead, knowing it would be a bit more of a squeeze... She winced slightly as her breasts got mashed to her chest, but then she was free and wiggling through much more -

Syia suddenly realized she wasn't going anywhere despite wiggling quite insistently, and when she stopped struggling it became rather clear that the portal had tightened slightly, closing around her midsection, leaving her middle from just below the ribs to just above the hips - where there were no bones but the spine - stuck in the narrow slot. Momentary panic subsided when it didn't seem as if the thing was going to crush her, but neither was she getting out, and the flow of water had stopped when she plugged the hole. The inner edge of the dilated shutter was smooth but covered with tiny ridges and bumps, and even as Syia pondered its function, it started to vibrate. A muffled shriek filled the narrow space, Syia's movements slowed by the water, but the vibration of the shutter's inner edge all along her midsection wasn't affected by the lack of friction that would usually otherwise inhibit tickling...

Her own thumping on the thick metal felt particularly powerless, and Syia giggled herself silly, the struggles of the trapped girl amounting to naught in the face of the device pinning her in place, vibrating up and down her sides... It must have been designed to do this, she thought, because the vibration would run from hips to ribs, and then linger, and flow back down again, a ticklish vibrating massage that wasn't the worst thing she had experienced but still plenty ticklish. The laughing heroine tried in vain to bring her psionic power to bear, but the disorientation of being in the small space lit only by a light clipped to her goggles that was filled with water plus the tickling defeated that effort... No, her biggest worry was the rate of air consumption. Laughing so hard consumed her air in gulps and gasps, and she saw that there were huge trails of bubbles going down along the top of the pipe... who knew where they would end up? On top of that... Syia felt her chest tighten a little in panic, shouting uselessly at the device, but to her surprise it opened wide and let her pass without incident... but now the water's flow was much faster, impossible to fight against, and Syia was helplessly swept along.

Faster and faster she went, the pipe widening as she went along, making Syia tumble end over end as she frantically scrabbled for a handhold and failed to find one, sucked into another narrower opening feet-first this time so she could not see what was ahead of her, feeling like she was going faster and being squeezed tighter and tighter... With a "whoomp" sound of compressed air being forced out of a small space, Syia found herself upright in a clear plastic tube, squeezed so tightly all around that she couldn't bring her arms down from over her head, nor wriggle her feet free... "Well, well, well," purred a voice, and a disoriented Syia started to laugh as she felt claws tease on her stomach, tickling her still-wet body through the suit that was even now rapidly drying. "Look what the cat dragged in..." Confused, Syia tried to pull away, sure that she was still stuck within a tube, but somehow she was getting tickled and starting to laugh, the air bottle pulled away from her face.

"Whhaha-hahahah-hehehehe-hahaha-hahaha what the heck?" she panted, trying to catch her breath and figure out exactly what had happened to her... It became clear soon enough that the tube she was stuck in had a few openings, a small one for her face and a much larger oval one that stretched from her cleavage to her groin, and it was in this opening that a pair of tall, dark-furred catlike beings dressed in ninja attire were inserting their claws to tickle her unprotected midsection. "HEhehehe-heheehehe-HEHEHEHEHEehehehehe stop that!" Syia cried, finding that while she couldn't wiggle one bit to protect herself, she was otherwise fully unrestricted, allowing her to laugh helplessly and gasp sharply when the fingers went somewhere naughty... "HehehehEHEHEHEEHEheheheeheheheheEEEE!!! HEEEE!!! ShahahAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEEHEH stooooop thatttthahaaaa!" Both of them grinned, tickling her rather relentlessly and harshly, their claws teasing at her soft sides and the firm edges of her ribs... both longingly looked at her underarms, unable to reach due to the necessary construction of the tube, but they could reassure themselves they'd get to those later...

"You thought you could cleverly sneak into our compound, did you not? And now you're caught, and it's time to tickle the heroine. Everyone knows that Syia is helpless when you tickle her or fuck her!" They sniggered, and Syia directed a glare at them which lost its force because she was not only laughing but realized that what they said was quite true... One suddenly made a small incision in her suit just above the navel, and then worked it carefully to cut away a perfect circle around the bellybutton... the self-repairing suit couldn't fix the hole but mended the torn edges, so that it looked as if the hole in the navel was perfectly intentional. A tiny plastic rod, small teeth on the end, slipped into the exposed navel and started to explore, tickling this way and that. Of course, her ribs and sides were still being attacked...

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHHoahhaahAhahAHAHAHAHAHAH stoooop! Stahhahahaahahahahahahahaahppit!!!" Syia pleaded, trying to somehow wriggle away from the touch ("Stop doing that, I can't tell the story if you keep trying to stick your dick into me...") but she needn't have bothered; it was impossible. Howling her lungs out as the teasing little rod tortured the inside of her vulnerable navel, Syia pressed her body up against the surface of the tube, then wriggled back, trying to see if she could somehow loosen or knock over the enclosure she was trapped in... Syia didn't see that she was in a tube which was firmly bolted to the floor in a room full of similar structures, which was a well-lit and modern-looking pump control room. The torture tubes lined one end of the room along the wall, but aside from that it was just readouts and consoles. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEeheheheeheheehehe stooop thahahAHAHAHAheheh stop grabbing heahahehAHhahAHAh ahheheheh at my booabahaheheehehahahaha boobs!" Syia yelled in response to one of them trying to get a handful. But mostly they just tickled her witless, not using any form of art or tact aside from the bellybutton tease, just scratching and grasping and tickling the exposed, soft skin in front of them.

"We knew you were coming," one of them teased her, the one tickling her navel. Her next trick was to use the hole she'd opened for the bellybutton and wedge a bullet vibrator in there, teasing it down with her finger until it rested snugly against Syia's clit, held in place ("I said stop doing that, let me finish first...") by the tightness of her outfit, and then flicked on. "We prepared all of your favorite little teases and tricks..." Despite her ticklish predicament, Syia felt a surge of anxiety over hearing that. Had someone betrayed her to them, let them know she was coming? But who? They must be saying it to mess with her head... Syia focused on something else, but the buzzing on her clit made it difficult to think of anything at all. She ended up thinking about getting in bed with Jienan... and resolved that, if she got out of this, that's where she would go. The decision, arbitrary as it was, allowed her to collect her thoughts and focus on getting out of this tube, if only for a moment. Her hips wanted to wriggle with the teasing vibe...

Suddenly she fell forward, as the tube's front end opened wide, and Syia spilled out onto the floor, trying to rise, but she was beaten by the quick, strong catgirls, who were not only considerably stronger than Felin was but taller as well, a more physically adept variant of them... They hauled her upright, one of them putting her arm behind her head and putting a hand on her elbow to prevent her from lowering it again, and they both proceeded to squeeze her in between the pair of them and tickle all along the exposed side. Syia shrieked with laughter, having hardly recovered from her first ordeal, and the wriggling of their bodies against one another had a decidedly erotic tinge to it, something that she couldn't afford to let herself start thinking about. "Sthehehehahaaheheheh stop tickling, ehehahahah, stop rubbing your tiehehahaehehehehehehe your tits on mehehehehee...!"For some reason, their focus on just one underarm, leaving the other arm to be pinned against one set of breasts, was driving her more crazy than if they'd just string her up and tickle both underarms. Far from stopping, though, they were just encouraged, moving on to grabbing her ass and her tits, kissing her on the neck and the ear and even on her lips... "Mmhehheehh! Hnnheehehhahahah! Hnnhehhhhehh... hehehehe... hnnnhnhnhn..."

"Looks like Syia's soft, sexy body is no match for our lewd titties and kisses," one of them whispered in her ear. Both the catgirls were fairly curvy in both bust and butt, and had a pleasantly firm feel to their bodies like Jelex did. Syia, by contrast, had equally large breasts but her skin was soft and pliant, a fact they were exploiting mercilessly as they tickled and groped and stimulated her. "She's gonna start getting all hot and then we're gonna strip her naked and do all sorts of naughty things to her, yeah? 'Cause Syia loves to be erotically tortured. She gives up on purpose when she's ero-tortured just so that others will catch on to the idea and do it to her, too. And she loves tickle torture at the same time... who'd have thought a so-called psychic heroine was just a really, really horny girl? She'd serve so well on our side!" Syia hated when they teased her like that, and yet at the same time it was so hard to argue against... these two were just particularly difficult to defeat, seemingly knowing everything about her before she'd even come in, and were exploiting her weaknesses expertly... "Let's go and dress her," the one groping her tits from behind suggested. The other nodded, and Syia found herself being hauled off by the two large, powerful catgirls. ("Ohhhh... I know what this is. I'll tell you when you finish.")

They hauled her along, down a corridor where she saw others wearing the ninja-like costumes, though some of the beings wearing them had their feet ending in hooves, or had a blush tint to their skin, or sported black wings from their backs. Swiftly Syia was pulled along, not getting a chance to see much, and suddenly pulled into a door off the corridor she was being marched down. During this time, however, they had not been paying much attention to Syia, and had failed to notice that Syia had used her psionic abilities to disable the vibe that was buzzing around in her crotch, so that when they opened the door and shoved her in, Syia unleashed a wide blast of pressure around her, just to force an area around her to be clear. She had the satisfaction of seeing the two ninja catgirls fly back out into the hall and the door slammed behind them; on top of that, a blue slime-girl and a dark-skinned elf stumbled back over benches and fell backwards onto the floor, some of the locker doors rattling open in what Syia recognized as apparently being a locker room. Setting forward between the rows of lockers, Syia searched quickly for another door or way out of this room - and just barely managed to dive out of the way of a wicked force blast that tore down the center of the aisle she'd been walking through, though she still caught the tail edge of it, yet it seemed not to do any damage to her body but it completely obliterated her footwear and her pants up to the knee, leaving tattered trails of clothing behind.

It would follow that this group, which somehow knew all of her weak points before she even came, would have prepared something which would attack her clothing. The immediate cause of the blast was unknown, and she couldn't see anyone responsible for it, unaware that one of the catgirls she'd blown aside before sprinting in here had activated a security measure. Regardless of that, she had to press forward and find someplace to hide or escape quickly. Her salvation came in the form of an air grating set against the floor that had a cover which looked as if it could be removed, but Syia was too wary of it to go in there barefoot. It could be that doing such a thing was just what they wanted her to do, but she had no other options if she wanted to escape before those she had blasted down recovered -- Syia slammed into the wall, just barely getting her hands up to protect herself, as the security measure sent another wave of force down the hall, this one catching Syia squarely in the back and shredding the vast majority of her clothing. The blue-haired heroine cursed under her breath. That was settled, then. She definitely couldn't go into a vent nearly naked... Turning back, Syia began to rifle through the open lockers as quickly as she could, trying to find something to wear...

"Perfect." A stroke of luck smiled upon her, as she spotted a matte black body stocking with matching boots in a locker back near the entrance that had been blown open from her first strike. The elf and the slime girl were still dazed, suffering from the mental portion of the pressure shockwave, and Syia snatched up the clothing before diving to the floor, having caught the quiet triple beep of the security system before another clothes-shredding blast tore through the air. Syia briefly wondered, as she hurriedly discarded her torn clothing and pulled the extraordinarily snug body stocking on, if that device was frequently used as a prank to denude those changing within... The clothing was snug, but very warm and comfortable, and Syia made her way to the ventilation grating, pulling off the cover and diving in. She didn't bother to replace it behind her, as they'd know there was no other way for her to have gone, and so she set to crawling as fast as she could, trying to make distance instead.

Luck graced her with another blessing; it took only a few minutes to reach the main ventilation shaft, which was wide enough for her to stand upright and grab onto the ladder rungs which were barely visible in the dim red lighting. At the moment, Syia's only thought was of escape, and so she quickly ascended the rungs, figuring that she had gone downwards in her trip through the water pipe, and she was rewarded within a minute or so by the sight of natural light coming from above, leading her to pick up the pace and finally reach the grate at the top of the shaft, which she blasted away using a wave of concentrated psychic force, then wincing a moment later when the loud clanging of the grate was overtaken by a keening wail of an alarm system. Syia hauled herself up out of the shaft and found herself on a concrete pad set some distance away from the castle compound itself, and though she saw no one, she knew that they wouldn't be long in coming... turning away from the compound, Syia fled back into the trees, leaving the alarm behind.

---

"So, what was it?" Syia asked, laying atop Jienan now, both of them slightly flushed and panting, the aftermath of a second orgasm washing over each one of them.

"What was what? Oh - the compound. Just given the description of it and who was there... and as to how they already knew about you, well... I would say it's one of the facilities maintained by the Demon Academy on the material plane." Jienan smiled, his hand stroking Syia's back gently, enjoying the feel of her body pressed into his. Syia seemed puzzled, and gave him a look of confusion. "What? Did I say something?"

"I've not heard of this Academy before," Syia said. "So how is it that they... wait a minute." She grinned, but her fingers were suddenly making their way towards his underarms. "You know them, don't you? That's why they know about me. So I have you to thank for getting tickled today..."

"M-maybe!" Jienan said. "But, aren't you at all curious about it? You're right, though. I go there quite a bit and I happen to know most of what goes on there... maybe I could take you to see." Syia grinned, but the entreaty didn't save the incubus from what happened next.

"I think I'd like that."

An excellent story here as ever. Really imaginative in its devices and highly erotic. Hope we get to see Jeinan and Syia's trip to the Academy... 😉

There's a lot to like about your writing. It always has a great mix of eroticism with enough plot, characterization, and creative settings that add to the fantasy rather than becoming distracting or boring. I also think you write from a lee's perspective, with a lot of realistic focus on the feelings of anticipation and helplessness -- as a fellow lee, I really appreciate that!

I've been going through your older stories and enjoying them very much. This new one is no exception. I'm glad you're continuing to write and post your stories for us.

An excellent story here as ever. Really imaginative in its devices and highly erotic. Hope we get to see Jeinan and Syia's trip to the Academy... 😉

You probably will. On that note. "Demon Academy" is the name of a hentai series I write on another site, and it's ended up coming along so well that I've decided to make use of it elsewhere - of course, that means it will probably be full of sex, but oh well. 😛

The Demon Academy stories are, however, hentai stories and don't feature any tickling really. The story I intend to write for this forum will.

You probably will. On that note. "Demon Academy" is the name of a hentai series I write on another site, and it's ended up coming along so well that I've decided to make use of it elsewhere - of course, that means it will probably be full of sex, but oh well. 😛

The Demon Academy stories are, however, hentai stories and don't feature any tickling really. The story I intend to write for this forum will.

May I ask where you post your other stories? I like hentai as well.

Thanks, those Hentai Foundry stories are fantastic!

You are a superb writer 🙂

Thanks for the link, those stories are great. I'm a little confused by Hentai Foundry's interface though, it says you have 3 story series posted but I can't find the ones other than Demon Academy...?

The interface really is retarded, to be quite honest, and not intuitive for anyone who hasn't used it before.

Basically, what it does is filter out things you don't want to see based on your preference. This is a good idea, in principle, because you can automatically filter out anything tagged furry, or gore, or yaoi, or bestiality, or what have you. But the default setting for anyone who goes there is to filter everything except what is pretty much vanilla sex. If I link it to you directly, you can see with no problem, but without the filter setting no stories will show.

Between Heaven and Hell

Demon Academy

The Unmaking of an Incubus

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back