• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Curious

JulianSpire

I've got no talent for writing. I was wondering if someone out there could do a Tickle Story involving Klaara (one of the aliens from "Twice-Shadowed Saint"). If you haven't read the story, it's awesome. It's over on FictionPress.com, and it looks like the author is trying to get it published. This author has placed Klaara in one other story - an erotic piece entitled "Submission" - in which he clearly describes her feet. "Drool Worthy" comes to mind.
I'd love to see if anyone can come up with anything. Thanks in advance if you do.

-JSX

Have you contacted the author directly and asked if he could write something for you?

Yeah. He says anyone is welcome to use what he's written (so long as they give him credit and aren't making money off of it) but he doesn't take requests. As it is, he's writing two or three stories at once. Busy little bugger (and I mean that in a nice way).

-JSX

Still no one willing to take this on, hm? Well, it looks like the author is actually going to go ahead and do something like this after all. He says the idea intrigues him and would be a wonderful way to tie up a loose end. I'll post a link here, but he has told me that copy-pasting his work is not something he enjoys seeing. I don't know exactly WHEN he is going to post it, but I'll let you all know when he does.

-JSX

Damn. The guy works fast. I spoke with him day before yesterday, and the story was just posted around 3:00 my time (West Coast). It's called "Submission on Rewind" and it's over on FictionPress.com and on his website. I'll link to both.

Here's the story direct link

Here's his website

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back